Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Recipes Using Ham Juice

Recipes Using Ham Juice

This ham glaze is a combination of butter, brown sugar, pineapple juice and spices, all simmered together until thickened. Coat a ham in this glaze, then bake the ham to golden brown perfection and watch the rave reviews come in.

When the holidays roll around, I always make family favorite side dishes including crockpot mashed potatoes, candied yams, and this brown sugar glaze served over a spiral cut ham, for an epic Easter or Christmas dinner.

The

A homemade ham glaze turns an ordinary store bought ham into a flavorful and festive dinner option. This recipe has just a handful of ingredients and is ready in 10 minutes. Skip the store bought glaze packets and make your own – you’ll be happy you did! This glaze pairs well with so many different ham recipes.

Ultimate Ham Gravy Recipe

To make this recipe, place butter, brown sugar, pineapple juice, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in a pan. Bring the pan to a simmer, stirring occasionally. Cook the glaze for 5-7 minutes or until it has started to thicken. Cool the glaze slightly, then brush or pour it over a ham in a roasting pan and bake. After your ham is coated in glaze, you can slice it and serve.

This glaze is best made right before use. It doesn’t store well because it will harden if chilled. If your glaze has cooled and becomes overly thick, you can microwave it for about 30 seconds to loosen it back up again. I recommend storing it at room temperature for up to 2 hours before it goes on the ham.

You do not have to glaze a ham, but I highly recommend it. A glaze adds a lot of flavor and helps to keep a ham from drying out as it bakes. It also gives your ham that glossy sheen which makes it look so attractive. An alternative to a glaze would be a dry rub, such as my homemade BBQ rub.

How To Slow Cook A Precooked Ham In The Oven

I like to pour half of the glaze over the ham, then cover the ham and bake it until it’s warmed through. I then uncover the ham, add the rest of the brown sugar mixture, and finish baking the ham at a higher temperature so that the ham gets browned and caramelized from the glaze.

The simplest way to cook a ham is to bake it in the oven. The ham should bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes per pound. Be sure to cover your ham so that it doesn’t dry out. Ham is ready to serve when a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat registers 145 degrees F.

Ham

This is a basic recipe to get you started, there are so many different ingredients you can add to customize it to your tastes.

Baked Ham With Pineapple Brown Sugar Glaze

I serve this recipe for every holiday and it always gets rave reviews! The pineapple and brown sugar pair beautifully with the flavor of a baked ham, and people always ask for seconds.

Calories: 143 kcal | Carbohydrates: 19 g | Protein: 1 g | Fat: 8 g | Saturated Fat: 5 g | Cholesterol: 20 mg | Sodium: 73 mg | Potassium: 37 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 19 g | Vitamin A: 236 IU | Vitamin C: 1 mg | Calcium: 19 mg | Iron: 1 mgThis is such a tasty and easy soup, and I already have a Crockpot ham and potato soup and an Instant Pot ham and potato soup that I posted a couple of years ago, so now you’ve

-

Got options haha. I figured I should probably do a stovetop version as well… so here it is! All three are equally tasty, but some people prefer one cooking method over another. Aaaand I wanted to make this soup again.

Baked Ham Recipe

I know that some ham and potato soups are creamy, but this one is not. I went the lighter route with this one, and it’s perfectly tasty without heavy cream. That’s not to say that I won’t make a creamy one at some point since you all know that creamy recipes are totally my jam. 😉

This is a great leftover ham and potato soup recipe (like if you have some leftover from Christmas or Easter or just a Sunday roast), but you can also buy ham for this recipe (like I usually do). I just buy the little (about 2 pounds) hickory smoked hams from my local grocery store.

Ham

If you’re looking for more leftover ham recipes, try myHam and White Bean Soup, thisOne Pot Ham and Pea Pasta, or myDill Pickle Soup with Ham.

Honey Baked Ham (copycat Recipe)

Questions? Made this recipe? Let me know in the comments below! Tag me # on Instagram if you’ve made this or another one of my recipes.

Calories: 263 kcal , Carbohydrates: 37 g , Protein: 18 g , Fat: 6 g , Saturated Fat: 1 g , Cholesterol: 36 mg , Sodium: 1514 mg , Potassium: 1168 mg , Fiber: 3 g , Sugar: 2 g , Vitamin A: 1698 IU , Vitamin C: 23 mg , Calcium: 52 mg , Iron: 3 mg

Simply

© Salt & Lavender Inc. Content and photographs are copyrighted. Sharing this blog post is much appreciated, but copying and pasting full recipes without authorization to social media is strictly prohibited.

Baked Ham With Brown Sugar Orange Glaze Recipe

Salt & Lavender is a recipe blog with a focus on delicious comfort food using everyday ingredients. Beat the weekday grind with hundreds of easy-to-follow and hassle-free recipes!

Posting Komentar untuk "Recipes Using Ham Juice"