Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Recipe For Peanut Butter Icing For Cake

Recipe For Peanut Butter Icing For Cake

Creamy and nutty 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Frosting brings spreadable, flavorful goodness to your cupcakes, cookies, cakes, and brownies. Create a delectable, tasty topping for just about any of your oven-baked treats!

This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Creamiest

Rich peanut flavor combined with a classic buttercream is a perfect pair for a fantastic frosting. You can whip this up in just ten minutes with easy ingredients that you probably already have around the kitchen.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Layer Cake With Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!

The simplicity of this recipe keeps it quick and affordable. Butter, peanut butter, and powdered sugar are all you need! We’ll also explore optional ingredients of vanilla and heavy cream to help you tailor the fluffiness factor to your preferences.

You’ll love the versatility of this recipe since it’s a great topping for so many desserts. It also has a nice, creamy consistency that spreads easily.

You can make this recipe with just ingredients you have on hand and absolutely no heavy cream and no whipping cream involved. It’s completely optional and tastes phenomenal without it!

Reese's Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting

This easy frosting recipe makes enough to top about 18 to 24 cupcakes, one 13×9 sheet cake, or a full 8-inch round cake.

Let’s dive in and learn about fluffiness, texture, and the ideal ingredients that make this yummy topping a staple recipe you’ll want to make time and again.

STEP ONE: In a medium mixing bowl, beat butter and peanut butter for 60-90 seconds, until fluffy. Scrape the sides of the bowl.

Chocolate Cake With Whipped Peanut Butter Buttercream

You can choose to include vanilla and heavy cream for an extra layer of flavor and a fluffy texture. If you decide to mix these in, here’s how:

After step two above, add vanilla and mix well. For fluffier frosting, add heavy cream 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing for 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy.

Both icing and frosting are delicious essentials to our beloved baked goods, but there are notable differences between them. A peanut butter icing recipe would give you more of an overall coating than a fluffy spread.

Peanut Butter Sheet Cake

Frosting is generally thicker and fluffier than icing, while icing is thinner and glossy. The butter in this recipe makes it a frosting, as opposed to peanut butter icing.

This means frosting holds its shape better and is great for crowning your cupcakes with lovely piping. Icing tends to be a bit sweeter and acts more like a glaze, adding smoothness and shine.

To prevent this, use a slower speed on your mixer or whip the ingredients by hand. You can even try these methods to remove some air bubbles if they’ve already started to form.

Chocolate Cake With Peanut Butter Icing

You can store this in a sealed container on the countertop for two days, or in the fridge for about a week.

Peanut

Let it warm up to room temp before using it again, so it softens up a bit. This will make it a lot easier to spread.

The traditional store-bought kind is the best choice for this recipe. Avoid any type of crunchy varieties at the grocery store, and keep it smooth with the regular creamy option.

Chocolate Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting Recipe

It’s recommended that you use peanut butter instead of other nut butters for this reason as well since many substitutes can have a rougher texture.

It’s amazing how many delicious desserts you can make! If you can dream it up, just about anything is possible. Here are some more super tasty sweets for you to try out:

This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.

Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Frosting Recipe

I’ve always had a love of cooking and creating new recipes, so it only made sense to create a food blog so I could share those recipes with you. This site is designed to provide easy and flavorful recipes with as little ingredients as possible. That means you still get great flavor combinations without all that extra time and effort. Read more...

I’m Samantha, a stay-at-home-mom of 2. I’m here to make cooking easier for your whole family and help you find new recipes to put in your regular rotation!This peanut butter icing recipe is perfect on top of so many desserts! Full of flavor, it is an icing recipe sure to be a peanut butter lover’s favorite!

Ingredient

There’s just something about peanut butter icing that immediately takes me back to third grade at my small elementary school. Always a peanut butter lover, I couldn’t wait until I saw that we were having peanut butter cake with peanut butter icing on the lunch menu that would come out for the next week. You see, we had a small, weekly newspaper that was released each Thursday and in it would be the lunch menu for all of the local schools for the upcoming week. Yes, really. I loved that little paper. As a matter of fact, when I was in high school, I worked for the paper one year. I did a few odd-ball jobs there, but also was responsible for writing the copy for local sports coverage for the editor to review. Oh my, my, my. How in the world they ever let me do that, I’ll never have a clue.

Peanut Butter Cake

Anyway, back to the peanut butter icing. One of the ladies that worked in the lunchroom was famous for her peanut butter cake with peanut butter icing. Not frosting, mind you. Frosting is a fluffy confection while icing is a bit thinner and pours onto a sheet cake, coating it like a glove. And her peanut butter icing was out of this world. She’d make it on brownies, blondies and her peanut butter cake. Heavens, I loved that stuff. And I would be sureto look at the newspaper sometime before Sunday evenings so that I could be sure to tell my Mama which days I wanted to eat lunch in the lunchroom versus take lunch from home. All because of her cake.

I doubt seriously that peanut butter cake with peanut butter icing is still served in many schools and I’ve not seen a school menu printed in the newspapers around here in more years than I care to count. So, here’s to the good ole days of small town newspapers and looking forward to the lunch menu!

Calories: 355 kcal | Carbohydrates: 42 g | Protein: 4 g | Fat: 20 g | Saturated Fat: 9 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7 g | Trans Fat: 0.5 g | Cholesterol: 32 mg | Sodium: 177 mg | Potassium: 116 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 39 g | Vitamin A: 379 IU | Calcium: 29 mg | Iron: 0.3 mg

Chocolate Cake With Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting {chez Cateylou's 1st Birthday}

Categorized as:30 Minutes or Less Recipes, All Recipes, By Cooking Style, By Special Diets, Cooking, Dessert Recipes, Egg-Free Recipes, Frosting / Icing, Halloween Recipes, Holiday and Occasion Recipes, Recipes, Simple Recipes, Southern Favorites, Tailgate Recipes

Robyn Stone is a cookbook author, wife, mom, and passionate home cook. Her tested and trusted recipes give readers the confidence to cook recipes the whole family will love. Robyn has been featured on Food Network, People, Southern Living, and more.A silky smooth but perfectly pipeable peanut butter frosting that’s the perfect complement to any cake or cupcake. Also great for just eating by the spoonful!

In the past, I would share cake or cupcake recipes and tag on my preferred complementary frosting, but I’m a big believer in choices. Maybe you’d rather frost your funfetti cake with chocolate frosting (or even peanut butter frosting) instead of buttercream, right? Well I wanted to have a good variety of options for you to choose from.

-

Chocolate Sheet Cake With Peanut Butter Icing

Chocolate cupcake recipe with you, but of course you can put it on whatever you want. You can even just eat it by the spoonful, I know I did.

, Peanut Butter Frosting requires just 6 ingredients to make. It’s smooth, creamy, and is great for piping on top of cupcakes or decorating a cake.

Oh, and do you have any requests for other frosting recipes you’d like to see? I’m currently working on caramel but would love any suggestions that you have!

Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Cake • Divine!

A silky smooth but perfectly pipeable peanut butter frosting that's the perfect complement to any cake or cupcake. Also great for just eating by the spoonful!

This cake will frost a 9x13 sheet cake, a 2-layer round 8 or 9 cake, 24 cupcakes, or will generously frost 12 cupcakes (as seen in photos)

Natural Peanut Butter Since first sharing the recipe I have now tested this recipe with natural peanut butter and it worked just fine, though was a bit gritty. 

Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting

Serving: 1 /12th batch | Calories: 381 kcal | Carbohydrates: 34 g | Protein: 6 g | Fat: 26 g | Saturated Fat: 12 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 41 mg | Sodium: 199 mg | Potassium: 148 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 32 g | Vitamin A: 477 IU | Calcium: 17 mg | Iron: 1 mg

Chocolate

Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be

Posting Komentar untuk "Recipe For Peanut Butter Icing For Cake"