Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Protein Powder Recipes Peanut Butter

Protein Powder Recipes Peanut Butter

Flavor-packed, thick, and creamy Peanut Butter Protein Shake. This nutritious drink is good enough to pass for a healthy peanut butter cup milkshake.

Enjoy this protein shake as a healthy snack to curb sugar cravings, or as a pre- or post-workout drink. You can even have it for breakfast! Next, try theApple Smoothie (Protein Shake) or the Pumpkin Protein Shake.

Chocolate,

Peanut butter and chocolate are an unbeatable flavor duo. Everyone raves about our regular Chocolate Protein Shake, and this one is equally irresistible with a peanut butter twist. It’s so luscious, it could pass for a healthy milkshake, packed with bold flavors and nourishing ingredients.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Vegan Protein Shake Recipe (high Protein)

Thick and creamy, flavor-packed Peanut Butter Protein Shake is full of peanut butter, chocolate protein powder, cocoa powder, banana, and milk. This protein shake is good enough to pass for a healthy peanut butter cup milkshake.

Note 1: To use powdered peanut butter in this shake: Use 2 tablespoons of powdered peanut butter and 1/2 tablespoon real peanut butter.

Note 2: The protein powder you use makes a huge difference in the taste of the shake. I recommend a whey protein powder that has some kind of sweetener added, such as stevia. If the protein doesn't have stevia, I recommend adding a few drops of vanilla stevia to this shake.

Peanut Butter Powder Smoothie

Serving: 1 protein shake | Calories: 393 kcal | Carbohydrates: 34.8 g | Protein: 26.4 g | Fat: 19.8 g | Cholesterol: 3.4 mg | Sodium: 384.2 mg | Fiber: 4.3 g | Sugar: 14.6 g

We do our best to provide accurate nutritional analysis for our recipes. Our nutritional data is calculated using a third-party algorithm and may vary, based on individual cooking styles, measurements, and ingredient sizes. Please use this information for comparison purposes and consult a health professional for nutrition guidance as needed.

I love hearing from you when you've made one of my recipes! Tag me on Instagram at @ or leave me a comment below.Want a nourishing protein shake that is delicious and satisfying all at the same time? This Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Protein Shake is the absolute best you’ll ever taste!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls

Protein (and its benefits) is one of my fave topics. Because y’all know that protein is super important. It’s a muscle-building, body-repairing nutrient that we can’t do without.

Sometimes we don’t get enough protein and I am always looking for ways to remedy that. This chocolate banana peanut butter shake is one of them!

So we’re going to take a look at how delicious this shake is and how good it is for you. But first, if you want to know a little about protein, I’ll give you the scoop.

Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake

You can get protein from a lot of sources. Nut butters, protein powders, and chicken are just 3 ways. Seeds and full-fat dairy are 2 more.

Protein shakes satisfy hunger. That’s a big benefit in my mind because, after a workout, I’m ravenous. And maybe I’m heading off to work or to take the kids on an outing and need energy fast. That’s when I reach for a chocolate banana peanut butter protein shake!

It’s definitely okay – and smart – to put peanut butter in your protein shake. Peanut butter is a healthy ingredient! Peanut butter has all 3 of the macronutrients we need daily, those being fat, protein, and carbs.

Easy Peanut Butter Protein Bars

I think chocolate banana protein shakes are good for weight loss. Why? Because you are filling up with nutrients after exercise instead of reaching for that processed, empty of nutrition, calorie-laden protein bar.

-

I’ve written several posts on protein powders. I have lots of recipes on the site, too, like pancakes that taste fabulous alongside bacon – done in the oven, folks!

Overall, however, my absolute favorite protein powder is cleanish plant-based protein. In fact, it’s my own company, and I personally designed the ingredients and flavors. I wanted to create a protein powder I could enjoy any day without having to mix it into a smoothie if I didn’t want to. So, I created cleanish to be a great-tasting protein powder without all the junk!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Shake

To gain weight by drinking protein shakes, add ingredients like avocado, nut butter, healthy oils like coconut oil, and extra protein sources like oats. Make sure you have a full-fat milk in there such as dairy milk or coconut milk.

Have 2-3 small protein shakes a day and be sure to focus on healthy foods like whole grains and lean proteins for extra muscle-building power.

Stay away from processed foods – they will not help you gain weight in a healthy way. Instead, they can lead to inflammation.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie

This chocolate banana peanut butter protein shake has so much goodness in it. It’s so easy to throw the ingredients in a blender and have a nutritional snack in less than 5 minutes!

I prefer to drink my protein shake after I exercise. That’s because I want that source of protein to help my body build and maintain muscle mass. I’m typically hungry also, so a quick-to-make shake is the best thing to curb my hunger pains fast.

-

But if you like to drink your protein shake before you head to the gym or out for a walk, that’s okay as well because you get the energy you need to complete your exercise goal.

Peanut Butter Crumble Protein Ice Cream

You want to spread out your protein intake throughout the day for optimum results, so as long as you are getting what you need, when you drink the shake is up to you.

How often you drink protein shakes depends on your goals. If you want to gain weight, you can have a protein-filled shake every time you do resistance training to help build muscle. For weight loss, you can reduce your calorie intake and ensure that you are still getting enough protein by maybe drinking two shakes a day.

But remember, the important thing is that the protein shake is not a protein replacement. You still need to get your requirements from other sources, too.

Peanut Butter Smoothie (no Banana)

Over the years, since I created this delicious Chocolate, Banana, Peanut Butter Protein Shake, I’ve come up with some new faves as well. If you’d like more protein shakes and smoothie recipes, check out the following:

Are you looking for a nourishing protein shake that is delicious and satisfying all at the same time? This Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Protein Shake is the absolute best you’ll ever taste!

This protein shake is by far the #1 shake we have in our home.  It’s sweet, creamy, chocolatey, and full of satisfying goodness.  Plus it’s so simple to make.  We often have it as a quick pre-workout meal or even as a sweet treat to end the day.

-

Peanut Butter Protein Balls

If you like it even sweeter, you can opt to freeze your bananas instead of using fresh bananas.  That way, you can opt to not add any ice into the shake, which will make the flavor more intense and less watered down. 

I also like to add a sprinkle of dehydrated espresso powder for a little flavor boost to the chocolate.  And don’t forget that cinnamon – it’s seriously life changing. 

Hey there! I’m Lacey Baier and I’d like to welcome you! I’m a healthy lifestyle influencer and the creator of this clean-eating blog and YouTube channel, as well as cleanish, my clean-eating supplement brand. My recipes have been published on Food Network, Good Morning America, FoxNews, Tastemade, Fitness Magazine, and much more. I live in Austin, Texas with my husband and four kiddos. Let’s get started!

No Flour Peanut Butter Protein Cookies

When you eat an apple, you're giving your body a boost that helps you feel good and stay healthy. Whether you are looking to manage your weight, improve your heart health, or keep illnesses at bay, ...

Pumpkin is a versatile ingredient that is also SUPER amazing for your body. This post shares ten pumpkin recipes that are simple to make, taste great, and fully embrace autumn flavors. 

Hey there! I’m Lacey Baier and I’d like to welcome you! I’m a mom of 4, cleanish lifestyle influencer, personal trainer, nutritionist, and the creator of this clean-eating blog and YouTube channel, and cleanish, my clean-eating supplement brand. My recipes have been published on Food Network, Good Morning America, FoxNews, Tastemade, Fitness Magazine, and much more. I live in Austin, Texas with my husband and four kiddos. Let’s get started!

Of The Best Peanut Butter Powder Recipes

This site is owned and operated by Sweet Pea Chef LLC. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This site also participates in other affiliate programs and is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.

-

Posting Komentar untuk "Protein Powder Recipes Peanut Butter"