Easy Fat Free Dessert Recipes
Fluff Cake is a delicious fat free, low calorie dessert with only TWO ingredients! It’s the easiest dessert to make and comes out fluffy and light. Great served with fruit and whipped topping. 🙂
A couple weekends ago for the President’s Day & Valentine’s Day weekend, my hubby’s mom, sister and brother drove over from Utah to visit us. I love it when I get to spend time with my MIL because she’s so knowledgable on food. She raised 8 kids on home cooked meals and even had a catering business. She really knows how to take a few ingredients and turn them into a great dish.
I was picking her brain on recipes and she easily spouted off a few that I’ve since cooked (looking at you cheesycauliflower casserole!). This 2 ingredient fluff cake was one of the recipes she told me about.
Low Fat Chocolate Mug Cake
I was a little bit hesitant to try it because I thought it sounded a bit strange. Crushed pineapple and angel food cake mix? Hmmm… but I’m glad I did! It’s so yummy! My husband was even pleasantly surprised and couldn’t believe the fluff cake had only 2 ingredients!
I’m still not the greatest at making videos but I bribed my son (free cake, lol!) to help me make one for this easy fluff cake recipe. I thought it came out cute!
This is my new favorite cake recipe becauseit has only 120 calories per serving and is fat free. Plus itstill has that yummy angel food cake fluffy texture but with an added bit of texture from the pineapple. It doesn’t have an overtly pineapple taste to it but just a bit, which makes it perfect to pair with some whipped topping and fruit. I hope you’ll give this easy fluff cake recipe a try soon! It makes a great spring dessert!
Sugar Free Dessert: Sex In A Pan
Fluff Cake is a delicious fat free, low calorie dessert with only TWO ingredients! It's the easiest dessert to make and comes out fluffy and light. Great served with fruit and whipped topping.
Calories: 120 kcal | Carbohydrates: 28 g | Protein: 2.6 g | Sodium: 193 mg | Fiber: 0.7 g | Sugar: 16 g
Jen Nikolaus is a recipe blogger and photographer over at Yummy Healthy Easy. She lives in beautiful Southern California with her husband and four boys. You’ll find her sharing healthier, budget-friendly, family-friendly, and easy dishes with some yummy desserts thrown in, too! Thanks for stopping by!
Posting Komentar untuk "Easy Fat Free Dessert Recipes"