Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Easy Dog Cake Recipe Grain Free

Easy Dog Cake Recipe Grain Free

This Grain-Free Dog Cake recipe is perfect for your pup's birthday or any celebration to let them know they're special. Made from chickpea flour, this recipe is for all the dogs with grain allergies.

Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission if you click on the link and make a purchase.

Grain

Happy Birthday. You’re one year older, one year wiser, more cute and hopefully a bit calmer. Because man, were you a psycho as a puppy.

Dog Friendly Birthday Cake

Sometimes when I look at you I wonder if a human has ever loved a dog as much as I love you. I sometimes wonder if my love can be so strong it can hurt you. And then I think about how bratty and spoiled you are and I begin to think yes. 🙁

2. Thank you for waking me up every.single.morning v v early. This means I never have to set an alarm and am more productive so I can make more money to buy you bones.

3. Thank you for always eating all the crumbs off the kitchen floor. Because of you, I have to sweep a whole lot less…except for your hair, which is a whole other thing.

Limited Ingredient Surf'n'turf Dog Birthday Cake

9. Thank you for being so friendly with strangers. It’s a reminder that strangers are good and a person can never have too many friends.

10. Thank you for loving so freely and openly and reminding me that the smallest moments in life are the ones I should keep close.

This recipe is adapted from the Grain-Free Doggie Doughnuts I have in The Year of Cozy. I basically doubled that recipe and BAM. Cake!

No Bake Dog Cake Recipe

This recipe is completely grain-free, using garbanzo flour (just FYI it’s way cheaper at the store than on Amazon, I just included this link as reference). High in protein and cheap in price, it’s a good alternative. This cake bakes on a Baking Sheet” target=”_blank”>half baking sheet and then you cut the cakes out using a round cutter. If you don’t have a cutter that’s circular, you could also use a knife and make little square cakes. SO CUTE!

The frosting is a combination of Greek yogurt and honey. It has no thickener in it so it’s a bit runnier than human frosting. This cake is topped with a bit of unsweetened coconut flakes.

This is either a very inspiration recipe for you or you think I’m incredibly strange and weird. And you’re right. I’ll be back on Wednesday with a human recipe that’s pretty near and dear to my lil’ heart.It’s hard to believe that two years ago today our pup Marley was born! Time has gone extremely fast since we first welcomed him home but in that time, he has become such a loving member of our family! To celebrate all that he means to us, I made him a homemade pumpkin and peanut butter birthday cake! The cake is very small, 2″ and two layers, made with all dog safe and organic ingredients, such as almond flour, coconut oil and peanut butter! The cake is also gluten free and dairy free so its easy on the digestive system and a simple cake to bake at home for dogs!

-

Carrot Cake Homemade Dog Treats

A delicious unsweetened birthday cake for dogs, made with pumpkin puree, oats, peanut butter and coconut yogurt and peanut butter frosting. Dairy and gluten free.

Although this birthday cake is meant for dogs, it is completely edible for humans too! It’s unsweetened, but the pumpkin puree and peanut butter add a hint of natural sweetness topped with the creamy and tangy coconut yogurt frosting! Because this cake is made with alternative flours, and free of baking powder and soda, it is fairly dense, but still Marley approved!

I am no vet but because the cake is higher in calories from the almond flour, nut butter and coconut oil, it should be consumed in moderation. Small servings are recommended, especially for small dogs. Since the recipe only makes one cake, you could always share it with doggy friends or freeze what’s remaining for special treat at a later date!

Heatlhy Single Dog Cake Recipe (grain Free Dog Cake)

I did plenty of research to make sure this cake was safe for Marley to consume. All of the ingredients are organic, gluten, sugar and sodium free and are safe in moderation. Considering that Marley had this cake for his first birthday last year, with no changes in his behavior or digestive upsets, I feel comfortable sharing the recipe, but I recommend doing additional research to make sure this cake is safe for your dog, since each dog can respond differently!

If you don’t have all of these ingredients on hand, don’t worry! You can easily substitute for other dog safe alternatives. Substitute the almond flour for chickpea, quinoa or oat flour. Substitute pumpkin puree for, organic apple sauce or sweet potato and coconut yogurt for greek yogurt!

Gluten

Please note: Baking powder and baking soda can cause gastrointestinal upsets in dogs, so please avoid using if you give this recipe a try!

Homemade Dog Birthday Cake

Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a small 6″ baking pan with coconut oil. You can also place a parchment cutout in the bottom of the pan for easy removal. Whisk the dry ingredients together a bowl and set aside. Pour all of the wet ingredients into a separate bowl and mix until combined. Then pour the dry ingredients into the wet and mix well. Lastly incorporate the 2tbsp of water and transfer to a baking pan to bake! The batter can also be baked in cupcake tins for individual cake servings.

Bake the cake for 20 – 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Then remove from oven and place on a cooling rack to cool.

Spread a layer of peanut butter on the top of the first cake cutout. Top with second cake cutout. Then use an offset spatula to create a thin crumb coat of frosting on the cake. Transfer the cake to the freezer to chill for 15 minutes, then decorate the chilled cake with the rest of the coconut peanut butter frosting. Finish off the cake with candles and dog treats. Keep chilled until ready for your pup to enjoy!

Dog Birthday Cake Recipe Without Peanut Butter

Keywords: Birthday cake for dogs, gluten free dog friendly cake, organic dog safe cake, easy dog cake recipe, baking for dogs, cute cake for dogs,

-

And happened to bite off another piece right before taking photos of the inside! Oh well, just more confirmation of how much he loves this birthday cake!

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish.AcceptReject Read More

Gluten Free Almond Cake Recipe

This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience.

Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.

Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.

-

Grain Free Birthday Cake For Dogs

Posting Komentar untuk "Easy Dog Cake Recipe Grain Free"