Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Deviled Egg Recipe Vinegar Sugar

Deviled Egg Recipe Vinegar Sugar

Classic Deviled Eggs aremade with just a few simple ingredients. A quick and hard-to-resist appetizer thatis always a hit at parties and family gatherings!

Deviled eggs will always be a favorite at our home. My guys gobble them up like crazy, and there really is no better easy appetizer. When I remember to make them, I always wonder why I don’t whip them up more often.

I love the tang of apple cider vinegar and use it in many recipes, including my momma’s Creamy Potato Salad. This vinegar is great in salad dressings too, especially my Light Honey Mustard Dressing and the dressing I use in the Best Cucumber Salad!

Southern Deviled Eggs Recipe

Cook eggs. Cook your eggs (using either the stove top method or the instant pot – directions below) and cool off in an ice bath. When cool, remove eggs to a clean towel.

Make filling. Add remaining ingredients to the yolks – the mayo, sugar, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper – and stir to combine.

Pro-Tip: If your eggs are too fresh, they won’t peel well. It’s best to use eggs that you’ve had in your refrigerator for awhile.

Classic Deviled Eggs Recipe

My guys were seriously happy the week I tested and re-tested this recipe. I barely snuck one to test myself, because they were loving them so much. Having eager taste-testers is super nice!

Pleaselet me know if you try this recipe. Be sure to comment and leave a review on the blog so I can see what you think. You can also like my Facebook Page, follow me onPinterest, and catch me onInstagram.

Calories: 69 kcal | Carbohydrates: 1 g | Protein: 3 g | Fat: 6 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 95 mg | Sodium: 72 mg | Potassium: 37 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 1 g | Vitamin A: 138 IU | Vitamin C: 1 mg | Calcium: 15 mg | Iron: 1 mg

Kathy's Deviled Eggs

Posting Komentar untuk "Deviled Egg Recipe Vinegar Sugar"