Coffee Cake From Scratch Recipe
This easy Coffee Cake is moist, and buttery, topped with cinnamon filling, vanilla cheesecake, and a sweet streusel topping. It is a delicious dessert that you will make over and over again.
The one and only Coffee Cake recipe you will ever need. This is by far the most amazing and easy to make Coffee Cake I have ever had. What is not to love, just check those layers: a very tender and buttery cake, that is topped with a flavorful cinnamon filling and after that topped with a creamy cheesecake layer.

That is all my friends, finally, a hefty amount of cinnamon streusel topping, to tie it all together. With this easy recipe, you will become a brunch pop-star! Seriously, people may start making a fan group after they have this cake, it’s that good.
Easy Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake
The cake involves many layers that are all different in texture and make it irresistible. We have made many variations of it over the past several years, and this version is simply delicious, and the BEST EVER!
This type of cake has its roots from centuries ago. There are many versions and variations of it. The American way is mostly made with a delicious streusel topping and flavored with cinnamon. This dessert is best served for breakfast, alongside a warm cup of coffee. Hence the name Coffee Cake!
I’ve been experimenting with this recipe for over 7 years now, and I am proud to say that this is the best I’ve ever had. The secret is in the cream cheese layer and the streusel cinnamon topping. The combination of the two is what makes this dessert shine above others.
Viola's Coffee Cake Recipe
The cake itself is dense, moist, with a buttery texture. Yet, when you bite into it, the streusel topping provides a nice crunch that compliments it perfectly. Also, the dessert has a nice touch of cinnamon flavor, thanks to the sugar filling baked in the middle.
Although it might sound complicated, this recipe is quite simple to make. All you need is about 20 minutes of your time, and then bake it in the oven.
We follow the classic style in this recipe. However, the cake is very versatile and can be made in various ways. Some of the popular add-ons are:
Crumb Cake Recipe
Unlike the name suggests, coffee cakes rarely contain coffee, mostly the contain spices, nuts, and feature a streusel or simple glaze topping. The main reason behind its name is because this dessert is a perfect complement to a cup of coffee or latte, and not because it has coffee in it!
The freshly baked coffee cake will last for about 1 to 2 days at normal room temperature. While you can store it in the refrigerator, for about 1 week, cover with foil or plastic wrap to prevent the cake from drying out.
Yes, to freeze, wrap it tightly with aluminum foil or plastic freezer wrap andit will maintain it’s the best quality for about 2 to 3 months but will remain safe for consumption beyond that time. Thaw in the fridge before serving, you can cut individual slices and thaw them separately, while keeping the rest of the coffee cake in the freezer.
Easy Chocolate Coffee Cake Recipe
The best way is to smell and look at its appearance. If it has an off smell and you see mold, discard the cake right away.My deliriously soft coffee cake has a surprise ripple of cinnamon in the middle and a super simple streusel topping. This recipe takes just 30 minutes to prep and makes enough to feed a crowd (if you’re willing to share!). Recipe includes a how-tovideo
Bold claim up there 👆🏻 I know. But I stand by it 100%. Ever since developing this moist coffee cake recipe almost five years ago, I have yet to find another that measures up.

Maybe it’s that soft, sweet (but not too-sweet) crumb, or the ribbon of cinnamon tucked away in the center. Maybe it’s that buttery blanket of streusel on the top, or the simple drizzle of vanilla glaze. Whatever it is, I’m hooked, and I know you will be too!
Shortcut New York Crumb Cake
Serve this one up at your next special occasion or brunch (scones or French toast casserole are always a hit, too!), and just sit back and watch your guest’s eyes roll to the back of their heads with their first bite. Or just make it for dessert tonight, because Thursday’s are worth celebrating, too!
SAM’S TIP: This batter will be thicker than what you’re used to, and that’s exactly as it should be. Because of this, when you layer your cinnamon sugar swirl in the center, the top layer can be a bit tricky to spread. You can try to smooth it over the surface like I suggest in the recipe, or you can just use a knife and swirl it into the cinnamon and sugar.
SAM’S TIP: While overmixing isn’t as much of a concern with this recipe, overbaking is definitely possible. If your cake turns out dense or dry, it was probably baked for a few minutes too long.Keep a close eye on your cake to make sure this doesn’t happen to you!
Bisquick Coffee Cake
Coffee cake (at least in America, though I know this is the case in other countries as well) doesn’t get its name because it contains coffee; rather, the name refers to a cake that is often served
Coffee. While technically any cake you serve with coffee could fit the bill, coffee cake as I know it should always have a buttery-soft crumb and lots of streusel, just like today’s recipe.

Yes! Readers have reported this cake takes about 55 minutes to bake in a bundt pan. I do also have a classic vanilla bundt cake recipe.
Cake Mix Coffee Cake
To keep it tasting fresh, I recommend you store it in an airtight container at room temperature and enjoy within 3 days. While I haven’t frozen this cake, I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t do well in the freezer (do not refrigerate it though, or it will dry out!).
Not quite! Crumb cake has a much thicker crumb topping with less cinnamon, and it lacks the cinnamon ripple that I add to the middle of my coffee cake. Both are equally delicious and go great with a cup of coffee though!
Let’s bake together!I’ll be walking you through all the steps in my written recipe andvideobelow! If you try this recipe, be sure to tag me onInstagram , and you can also find me onYouTube andFacebook
Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
A soft and simple coffee cake recipe with an (optional) ripple of cinnamon in the middle and a heavy streusel crumb topping. Be sure to check out the how-to VIDEO
Serving: 1 slice | Calories: 309 kcal | Carbohydrates: 47 g | Protein: 3 g | Fat: 13 g | Saturated Fat: 7 g | Cholesterol: 47 mg | Sodium: 121 mg | Potassium: 108 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 31 g | Vitamin A: 419 IU | Calcium: 59 mg | Iron: 1 mg

Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered an estimate only. Actual nutritional content will vary based upon brands used, measuring methods, cooking method, portion sizes, and more.
Best Coffee Cake (with Extra Crumb)
Originally published April 10th, 2017. Post updated to include more details and information and a video February 2020. Recipe remains the same, it was perfect as-is!The VERY Best Coffee Cake Recipe ever is moist and buttery, with a cinnamon sugar layer in the middle topped with crumb topping and a sweet glaze icing. Perfect for breakfast or brunch with a hot cup of coffee!
Is there anything better than cake for breakfast? Of course it’s not an indulgence I afford myself on the regular, but the day after my birthday is the best because I know there is leftover cake waiting for me to have with my cup of coffee, which leads me to today’s long overdue post. I’m not sure of the genius who coined the term “coffee cake”, but I would like to extend a firm handshake. Well done, sir or ma’am. Well. done.
There are a few defining characteristics of a coffee cake. And nope there is no ACTUAL coffee in this recipe. This cake is meant to be enjoyed WITH coffee.
Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake Recipe
Well, I am sure this could be up for debate. I know after almost 11 years here on the internet that it’s impossible to make all y’all happy. I’ve tried. But I will say, that I have eaten my fair share of cake since the inception of this website (and for years before that), so I think I can call myself an expert in cake eating. And this coffee cake is the best I’ve ever had. Hands down.
The full recipe with measurements and instructions can be found at the bottom of this post! This is just a quick guideline to make sure you have all the ingredients in your kitchen!

Yes! You most likely have all the ingredients to make this cake in your kitchen now! There are a few steps, but they all come together with minimal effort.
Graham Streusel Coffee Cake
PRO TIP: Make sure that once this cake is cut you cover it AIRTIGHT immediately, as it can dry
Posting Komentar untuk "Coffee Cake From Scratch Recipe"