Bread Pudding Recipes With Fruit
Recipe is perfect for brunch or dessert. Tender bread and custard bake together along with fresh berries, then get topped with a sweet and tart lemon butter sauce.
There is something extra special to me about desserts with fresh berries… they’re just so pretty! This Lemon Berry Bread Pudding recipe starts with a classic comforting dessert, bread pudding, and brightens it up with fresh berries and lemon. The result is a delicious dessert that’s beautiful too!

If you’re not familiar with bread pudding and are a little thrown off by the idea of bread soaked in liquid, let me assure you that this dessert is truly delicious!
Bread Pudding With Prosecco Ed Fruits Recipe On Food52
When fully baked, the texture from the berries and the top layer of bread that gets a little toasty is the perfect balance to the tender layer of custard below. And the lemon sauce is one of my favorite elements of this dessert… so don’t skip that step!
Then, right next to the bread section was a big display of fresh berries! I love that I can always rely on Sprouts to stock fresh, high quality produce at prices I can afford.
I like to keep fresh berries on hand to add to my kids lunches, or top my morning cereal or yogurt. And of course fresh berries are perfect to dress up desserts!
Haupia Macadamia Nut Bread Pudding Recipe
Once I had my bread and berries, I was able to pick up the few additional ingredients I needed to make this pretty bread pudding, including eggs, milk and butter. It’s so nice to be able to grab everything I need for a recipe in one store!
This gorgeous Lemon Berry Bread Pudding recipe is perfect for brunch or dessert. Tender bread and custard bake together along with fresh berries, then get topped with a sweet and tart lemon butter sauce.

This dessert is best served warm. Feel free to make it a day in advance (and store in the fridge), and then warm the dish in the oven (covered with foil), or microwave individual servings.
Homemade Blueberry Bread Pudding With Fresh Fruit And Cream Cheese
Calories: 506 kcal Carbohydrates: 73 g Protein: 13 g Fat: 19 g Saturated Fat: 10 g Trans Fat: 1 g Cholesterol: 208 mg Sodium: 494 mg Potassium: 185 mg Fiber: 1 g Sugar: 46 g Vitamin A: 795 IU Vitamin C: 4 mg Calcium: 151 mg Iron: 1 mg
Disclosure – I created this recipe inpartnership withSprouts Farmers Market. Partnering with brands I love allows me to provide you with high quality content at no cost to you. I only work with brands I use and love. All images, text and opinions are my own.This Bread Pudding recipe is made with tender brioche bread soaked in a rich sweet vanilla custard and is loaded with strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. This irresistible bread pudding is scrumptious and a great summer dessert!

Bread pudding is one of those classic desserts everyone loves. Made easily with simple ingredients, bread pudding is usually a dessert we think of during cool weather months or holidays.
Easy Peach Bread Pudding
Since I absolutely love bread pudding (any time of the year), I thought a Berry Bread Pudding would be a great way to showcase the best of berry season! The result is a delicious, mouthwatering easy dessert perfect for warm weather (and beyond).
Let’s talk about this bread pudding recipe! I will go through the ingredients, a step by step tutorial on how to make this bread pudding recipe and I will also share some tips with you.
This bread pudding is creamy and tender due to the addition of fresh berries. Unlike other classic bread pudding recipes, this easy dessert is not very dense. For that reason, it is best served as is or topped with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Fruit Cake Bread Pudding
This Bread Pudding recipe is made with tender brioche bread soaked in a rich sweet custard and loaded with strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. This irresistible bread pudding is scrumptious and a great summer dessert!
Calories: 625 kcal (31%) Carbohydrates: 77 g (26%) Protein: 12 g (24%) Fat: 30 g (46%) Saturated Fat: 16 g (100%) Cholesterol: 269 mg (90%) Sodium: 252 mg (11%) Potassium: 233 mg (7%) Fiber: 3 g (13%) Sugar: 54 g (60%) Vitamin A: 1280 IU (26%) Vitamin C: 2.3 mg (3%) Calcium: 141 mg (14%) Iron: 2.1 mg (12%)

* Please note that all nutrition information are just estimates. Values will vary among brands, so we encourage you to calculate these on your own for most accurate results.
Easy Bread Pudding Recipe
Did you make this? I love seeing what you’ve made! Tag me on Instagram and don’t forget to leave a comment & rating below!
Posting Komentar untuk "Bread Pudding Recipes With Fruit"