Aldi Bbq Recipes
Are you an Aldi shopper? Do you love to grill? I used the Aldi flyer and put together a meal plan of 7 ALDI grilling ideas. Everything was DEE-LICIOUS!
** I planned these dinners around my family of 4, which includes 2 adults, 1 teenager, and 1 tween. Both of my girls eat as much as adults. In a few meals, I used the cook once, eat multiple times method. You’ll see the details in the instructions.

** I listed the price I paid for the main ingredients. I didn’t list a price for pantry staples, such as seasonings, cooking oils, butter. I had those things on hand and you might as well. Review the ingredient list carefully to determine what you need to buy.
Aldi Bbq Flavored Boneless Pork Shoulder Roast With Bbq Seasoning
** I made two different salads and used them as sides for several dinners. All of the entrees listed below are very easy to prepare and having a side already made for some nights really eased dinner prep. See Side Bar below for details.
This is a delicious idea for a celebratory dinner or just a weeknight. This salmon is definitely a more expensive protein, but we were all impressed with it.
Side note regarding ALDI corn: The ALDI corn was partially husked. I followed the same instruciions as in the above link for grilling corn that has a full husk. The ALDI corn still grilled fine, but the husk does come off while grilling, so I just turned the corn, but left it sitting on the husk. See below picture.

Pulled Pork Sliders Recipe
I was impressed by the flavor of ALDI’s Italian sausages. We love Italian sausage and I grill it all summer long and also use sausage in place of ground meat to give dishes more flavor.
Also, there’s no shame in frozen fries and vegetables. They might not be the most creative side dishes, but there are times, I need the ease of frozen foods to get dinner on the table. 😉

To simplify dinner prep and side dishes, I make one large salad in advance to use for at least two dinners, sometimes we can stretch out a third dinner. I don’t make all of these ideas at one time, but instead I stagger throughout the week. My go-to sides for the summer are tossed salads, fresh fruits, and pasta salads.
Easy Summer Cookout: Sweet Bbq Kabobs
I am an Amazon Associate, and if you make a purchase through my link, I earn a small percentage–at no cost to you! You can read the site’s full disclosure here.

I am an Amazon Associate, and if you make a purchase through my link, I earn a small percentage–at no cost to you! You can read the site’s full disclosure here.

Posting Komentar untuk "Aldi Bbq Recipes"