Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Pheasant Recipes Pressure Cooker

Pheasant Recipes Pressure Cooker

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and is gearing up for the new year! We had lots of relaxing and good family time which is just what we needed. Now we’re back in Montrose ready to celebrate the new year! I wanted to share this alfredo pizza recipe with you. It’s super simple to make and we used pheasant that my husband’s dad gave to us! I will admit, I had no idea how to cook pheasant. But with a little research and experimenting, I came up with a pretty easy and foolproof method that anyone can implement to get the perfect, tender cooked pheasant. Of course, you can also use chicken for your alfredo pizza. But pheasant has a very similar taste and is surprisingly healthier than chicken! Read on if you’re interested in how to cook pheasant in the Instant Pot.

Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you choose to make a purchase using my link. It’s okay – I love all of these companies anyways, and you will too!

-

Pheasant is very similar to chicken but is much less tender because these birds produce more muscle than a chicken or turkey. I have never hunted for pheasant and never will! It’s just not my jam, you know? My husband, however, is very much into hunting and so I figured I had better learn how to cook pheasant meat. He did not hunt for pheasant this year but plans to in the future!

Best Pheasant Breast Recipes

The pheasant meat (I used whole pheasants) that we got from my husband’s dad was farm raised and hunted on private land. So, according to my husband, it was probably more tender and less gamey than wild pheasant. If you ever have pheasant (or any bird) that was hunted, I’d recommend REALLY checking the meat for any residual shotgun pellets. But pheasant can also be purchased at stores like Whole Foods, so you won’t have to worry if you go that route!

I cooked two full pheasants using this method. You will need to adjust the cooking time and liquid amount depending on how much meat you will be cooking. All measurements are in the recipe below so that you can easily convert based on the amount of meat you have!

I really liked how the shredded pheasant turned out and cooking it this way makes it so versatile to use in multiple recipes! You can freeze it, add to a salad, add to a soup or, in my case, add to an alfredo pizza!

Crock Pot Pheasant And Rice

Ok. If you’ve stuck with me this long, congrats! You are now going to be rewarded with a recipe for the best homemade alfredo pizza. It’s super simple to make and would be a great New Year’s Eve dinner! If you have any questions regarding how to cook pheasant, send me a message in the comments below or email me! Understanding the best way to cook pheasant and other game can be a bit confusing but I promise, YOU CAN DO IT! If I can, then you certainly will be able to. Now, on to the Pheasant Alfredo Pizza recipe – Enjoy!

This is an easy pizza recipe that you can whip up on any night! With a creamy and buttery alfredo sauce, bacon and loads of gooey cheese, this will satisfy any pizza craving! Use shredded pheasant as the recipe calls for or substitute shredded chicken if desired!While it isn’t as popular as chicken or turkey, the pheasant is a truly delicious bird. To eat more of it, I scoured the internet looking for pheasant recipes.

Basically, anything you can make with chicken, you can make with pheasant, and doing so makes those dishes somehow seem more refined.

Air Fryer Pheasant

After a few months of trial, error, successes, and failures, I finally figured out which pheasant recipes worked for me and which ones didn’t turn out so well.

The wine sauce in this dish makes the pheasant, which can sometimes come out dry, as juicy and tender as any meat you can cook.

The mushrooms highlight the slight gaminess of the pheasant, but the wine sauce rounds out the edges so that every bite is delicious.

Ways To Cook Pheasant In A Slow Cooker

With nothing more than pheasant, red wine, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, and olive oil, you can make a light meal peppered with garlic and bursts of citrusy yumminess.

If you’d like to cook pheasant but don’t know how, this recipe for pressure cooker pheasant is an ideal place to start.

All you have to do is bread your pheasant with an egg wash and flour mixture and brown it in some oil.

Crock Pot Pheasant In Mushroom Sauce Recipe

The recipe calls for grape seed oil, bacon, pheasant, salt, pepper, onions, apples, thyme, cranberries, apple cider vinegar, chicken stock, and cabbage.

It’s full of protein, herbs, fruits, and veggies. In short, it’s a healthy, hearty meal that you’ll want to make again and again.

If you can make a chicken, turkey, beef, or veggie pot pie, then you can whip up this pheasant pot pie just as easily.

How

Pheasant Breast Wrapped In Bacon

You’ll use refrigerated pie crusts to get that gorgeous, scrumptious, golden-brown crust, and the broth, butter, and milk combine to make a rich, creamy sauce.

The meat is succulent, and the veggies are fresh and flavorful. This is one pheasant recipe that the whole family will love.

You may use spaghetti noodles in this pheasant pasta, but earthy dinner is about as far from spaghetti as you can get.

Easy Slow Cooker Pheasant Recipe

You’ll cook it with garlic, celery, and onions, and then you’ll let it simmer with rosemary, sage, thyme, cinnamon, vinegar, mustard, and oregano.

It gives the whole thing a sweet and savory Asian flavor that’ll make you think of your favorite Chinese restaurant, only better.

After all, when it comes to wings – or sticky fingers, in this case – it’s all about the sweet and spicy honey wing sauce, anyway.

Pan Fried Pheasant Breasts In A Creamy White Wine Sauce

This is mac and cheese like you’ve never had it before, unless, of course, you’ve had it with three different cheeses, pheasant, green chiles, onions, garlic, and more.

It takes a little work (30 minutes of prep and 45 to cook), but it’s well worth every second you spend on it, resulting in five-star-restaurant-quality mac and cheese.

Best

If you can marinate meat, stick some ingredients on skewers, and throw them on a grill, you’ll have these hot, tasty treats covered!

How Do You Cook Pheasant Legs?

When the recipe calls for lemon juice, Dijon mustard, dried marjoram, and garlic, you already know the depth of tangy flavor you’ll get.

The smoky, slightly gamey flavor of the pheasant pairs wonderfully with the sweet tartness of the apples, and the whole thing has a definitively fall spiced flavor.

The pheasant Normandy is similar to the pheasant and apple casserole, but the Normandy is less a casserole and more of a thick stew.

Easy Roasted Pheasant

The apple brandy and apple cider really come through strongly in this dish, giving it a truly remarkable flavor that’s unlike anything else you’ve tried.

This meal isn’t one of the prettiest on the list, but it does have one of the most complex, unique tastes of the pheasant recipes I’ve tried.

Best of all, it takes less than an hour to cook and feeds up to five people, so it’s an excellent option for family dinner.

How To Make The Most Of A Slow Cooker

All you’ll need to make this 20-minute dinner option is milk, white vinegar, pheasant breast, saltine cracker crumbs, and some oil for frying.

-

Once you’ve let it simmer to a golden brown, pop it in the oven and leave it alone for the next 90 minutes or so. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.

Pan-fried pheasant is a tender, tasty treat, and that’s before you cover it in the delicious sauce made from dry cider, butter, sour cream, and parsley.

Braised Pheasant With Chestnuts

I love any poultry served with a creamy sauce and mushrooms, and once you add puff pastry into the mix, I’m pretty much in heaven.

It’s not quite as large, but it’s every bit as delicious, and its slightly wild flavor gives it just a little something extra.

Plus, it’s packed with protein, low in fat, and unbelievably simple to make. (And it takes a lot less time to cook than a giant turkey.)

Best Pressure Cooking Pheasant Recipes

If you’re looking for a main dish that goes well with anything – potatoes, carrots, salad, bread, soup, etc. – this is it.

Switch up your meal routine with these easy pheasant recipes! From oven-roasted to stew to pot pie, you can make plenty of delicious pheasant dishes.

20 Best Leftover Fish Recipes 30 Mother’s Day Breakfast Ideas (+ Easy Recipes) 25 Best Savory Muffin Recipes 30 Christmas Cheesecake Recipes 25 Turkish Breakfast Ideas (+ Traditional Recipes) 25 Salads Without Lettuce (+ Easy Recipes)

Easy

How To Cook Pheasants (with Four Recipes)

Hey there! I'm Kim. I love running, cooking, and curling up with a good book! I share recipes for people who LOVE good food, but want to keep things simple :)

I’m Kim. I love running, cooking, and curling up with a good book! Here you’ll find simple and delicious recipes that you can make in 30 minutes or less.

Posting Komentar untuk "Pheasant Recipes Pressure Cooker"