Lime Cheesecake Recipe Uk
I have made a dozen different cheesecake flavours this year but I think this flavour takes the cake (pun intended). I am sucker for bold citrus flavours, especially lemon desserts, but I’ve not always given lime the time of day. However, after making this dessert I think it might possibly be my favourite. I’ve had key lime pie on my to-do for well over a year but I had some cream cheese in my fridge this weekend and I thought, why not throw together a key lime cheesecake?!
Also, if you’re a regular here I’ve some more good news, I’ve improved the filling of this recipe to make it even more creamy and lighter but without losing that rich and delicious cheesecake flavour.

If lime cheesecake isn’t your cup of tea then not to fret – check out my other cheesecake recipes here! Or click on any of the photos below!
Gin & Tonic Cheesecake Recipe: This Boozy Treat Is Full Of Delicious Citrus Flavours! — Craft Gin Club
If you’re reading this blog post and you’re not vegan you might be wondering, what will replace the cream cheese in this? Well fortunately for us, there are dozens of vegan creams available on the market. They vary in flavour, texture and quality so for a dessert like this you’re looking for something firm and relatively neutral in flavour. Avoid those that include garlic or herbs at all costs!
Now the cheesecake filling needs a little something extra on top of the vegan cream or else it’ll be too heavy. The main options we have available to us are:
I have used all of the above in various proportions but for this recipe I wanted something lighter to allow the fresh lime flavour to shine. In light of this, I used coconut cream and silken tofu. Coconut cream compliments the flavour of lime without dominating the dessert and it’s very thick so the structure is solid. Silken tofu however is exceptionally soft so to keep this cheesecake firm I introduced some cornstarch to stabilise the structure. This adds a small amount of extra effort but the payoff is absolutely KILLER.
No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake
I get many questions asking if it’s possible to swap the icing sugar for another sweetener. This is absolutely possible! You can use any granulated/powder sugar in a 1:1 substitution such as coconut sugar or granulated sugar. However, if you want to use liquid sweetener, this will introduce more liquid to the filling so we have to account for that. My suggestion would be to increase the use of cornstarch so we have more setting power; something like 5-10g more would do the trick!
It is absolutely essential that you use firm coconut cream. Anything other type of liquid coconut cream or creamed coconut or coconut milk will not work.
The two safest option are either buying a can of “coconut whipping cream” or putting a can of coconut milk in the fridge overnight and scooping the cream off the top. If you use coconut milk, make sure to use a can which has minimal preservatives (guar gum is bad news) as these affect the texture. If you’re based in the US, use this guide by Minimalist Baker on the top 10 brands to use for coconut cream. I personally prefer Nature’s Charm “coconut whipping cream”.
Chocolate And Lime Cheesecake Surprise
Lastly, do be mindful not to introduce any excess liquids to the filling. The structure really suffers when the hydration is too high. A good example is when you adding the silken tofu; make sure there’s no residual liquid on the tofu when you add it to the food processor.
It’s also a personal preference but I like to finish off all my cheesecakes with a jelly layer. Since we don’t use gelatin, the vegan substitute for the setting agent is agar agar powder. If you’re not familiar, agar is a naturally gelatinous powder derived from marine red algae. It mimics a lot of the qualities of gelatin but it has a unique texture- slightly more crumbly and more of a bite than gelatin. It’s a super popular ingredient in Asian desserts such as jelly cakes so you’ll often find it for cheap in your local Asian supermarket! If you can’t find agar agar powder then here is the conversion for other forms it comes in:
1 tsp of powdered agar = 1 tbsp agar flakes = 1/3 cup agar strings =will set 350ml (1 1/3 cup of liquid) into a firm jelly.
White Chocolate, Miso & Finger Lime Cheesecake Recipe / Riverford
This delicious and citrusy vegan key lime cheesecake is the Summer dessert of your dreams. The sour jelly combined with the rich creaminess of the cheesecake filling is balanced perfectly with a salty, crunchy biscuit base.
Tags: cashews, cheesecake, citrus, coconut, cream cheese, fruity bake, key lime, key lime cheesecake, lime, no bake, raspberry, Summer desserts, vegan cheesecake

FacebookTweetPin Hi baking friends! You guys aren’t ready for this vegan no-bake lemon cheesecake recipe I’ve been working on all week! I’m confident this is one of the best, if not the best “no-bake” lemon cheesecake recipes you’ll ever try! The zingy, tongue-pop worthy lemon […]
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
FacebookTweetPin Another instalment in the no-bake cheesecake saga – vegan chocolate cheesecake! This dairy-free, nut-free and completely vegan cheesecake was one of the most highly requested flavours on my instagram so I had to make it! It is decadent, rich and is easily in my […]This Key Lime Cheesecake is beyond delicious! It’s perfectly tart, deliciously sweet, lightly tangy, unbelievably creamy, and amazingly luscious. It’s brimming with fresh lime flavor and such a show-stopping dessert!
If you haven’t noticed yet I could live on cheesecake! Now if only I could figure out how to make it healthy. I actually love a good splurge once in a while – as in every weekend I need a really decadent dessert like so. I say “need” because I basically do feel like I need it, it gives me a good start to a new week. Makes me feel nice and refreshed :).
You know it’s good when you can’t help but reach into the fridge at midnight for another slice (whoops)! Trust me though it is worth every single calorie. We all need to treat ourselves sometimes and this is the perfect bright, summery cheesecake to make for any kind of celebration this summer… or to make just because.
Coconut & Lime Cheesecake
I wouldn’t wait for a celebration or get together to make this if you don’t have one coming up soon. You’ll have to make it just because life needs cheesecake sometimes.
Pie but to be honest I’ve never bake with key limes. I don’t have the patience to juice millions of itty bitty limes to get 1/2 cup of juice. I mean really though, what do you get out of one of those things a teaspoon of juice?

Fresh lime juice is a must here though, whether you use choose to use Persian Limes (the regular size) or key limes it won’t make a huge difference. Either way you’ll end with one incredible cheesecake that is basically guaranteed to get rave reviews (just please don’t use bottled lime juice, it won’t be near as good)!
Easy No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake
My family loved it, and since we are a small family I got to eat it for three days straight – it was a good three days! Make this cheesecake at least once this summer, the summer won’t be complete until you do!
This Key Lime Cheesecake is unbelievably delicious! It's perfectly tart, perfectly sweet, perfectly tangy, perfectly creamy, perfectly luscious - it's perfectly everything! You know it's good when you can't help but reach into the fridge at midnight for another slices (whoops)! Trust me though it is worth every single calorie.This easy Key Lime Cheesecake is a simple, no bake dessert that is perfect for Spring! It’s sweet, tangy, creamy and so luscious! Made with fresh lime juice and zest.
Spring is in the air, and we’re trading our bowls of soup for lighter, fresher eats and treats, including this no bake Key Lime Cheesecake!
Box Of 24 Lemon & Lime
No bake cheesecakes are one of my all time favorite desserts (don’t believe me? Check out my epic list of no bake cheesecake recipes over here), because they’re simple to prepare and not as heavy as a baked cheesecake (although you won’t see me turn down cheesecake of any kind!).
I used to have a major sweet tooth, and I still do, but I can’t handle my sugar in quite as concentrated forms as I once could.

You might find me pass up a rich chocolate dessert in favor of something fruity, or opt for a simple cookie instead of a large piece of cake with all the frosting.
Lime & Ginger Cheesecake Recipe
This is a great dessert for making 1-2 days ahead. Simple cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before serving (any longer than this, and the crust may begin to become soggy).
You can also freeze this recipe, but if you plan to freeze it I recommend eating it at partially frozen or thawing on a cooling rack.
As it thaws completely, the filling can release additional moisture which can make for a soggy crust. To combat this, unwrap your frozen cheesecake and place it on a cooling rack in the fridge to thaw completely.
Lime And Chocolate Cheesecake
Calories: 481 cal | Carbohydrates: 31
Posting Komentar untuk "Lime Cheesecake Recipe Uk"