Gochujang Recipes Beef
These deliciously simple Korean Beef Bowls are packed with flavor, ready in just 30 minutes, and make for a perfect weeknight dinner.
Sweet, savory, and simple, these Korean Beef Bowls can be ready to serve in just 30 minutes! Cooked in a homemade Korean sauce and served with freshly stir-fried veggies, this easy dish will have the whole family enjoying something new together.

You may not initially think of ground beef when you’re picturing a delicious Korean Beef Bowl, but don’t knock it until you’ve tried it! This recipe is giant in flavor thanks to a delicious, homemade Korean sauce, but it’s also budget-friendly. It’s also a great way to get your kids to try something new!
Strawberry Gochujang Marinated Steak & Sweet Potato Wantons
Beef: This recipe is used simply to work with budget friendly ground beef. You could consider using bulgogi beef to make a more authentic Korean Beef Bowl.
Sauce: This Korean sauce is made from a mix of common ingredients and some you may need to pick up. Chances are you have soy sauce, brown sugar, black pepper, and cornstarch. You may need to take a trip to the market to pick up Chinese rice wine, sesame oil, and the most important ingredient- Gochujang.
Stir Fry: I made a super simple stir fry of zucchini and red bell peppers, but you can use as many different veggies as you want!
Gochujang Beef Fried Rice
Garnish: To finish, top your bowl with sliced green onion and sesame seeds. Add more gochujang to taste if you want to add a little heat.
STEP ONE: Start by making this tasty Korean sauce. In a medium bowl, whisk together 1/3 cup of low sodium soy sauce, 2-3 tablespoons of brown sugar, two tablespoons of Chinese rice wine, 2-3 tablespoons of Gochujang, two tablespoons of sesame oil, 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper and two teaspoons of cornstarch. Set the sauce aside.
STEP TWO: In a large skillet over medium heat, cook 1 pound of lean ground beef and 1/4 cup of chopped onion until the meat is browned and the onions are tender. Then, add three cloves of minced garlic and two teaspoons of freshly grated ginger. Sauté the beef for 30 seconds and then drain any excess fat.
Gochujang Marinated Korean Beef Recipe
STEP THREE: Add the homemade Korean sauce to the beef and bring the contents of the skillet to a boil. Reduce to a simmer for 5-10 minutes or until the sauce has reduced and thickened. Once finished, remove the beef from the skillet, leaving the sauce and scrapings in the pan.
STEP FOUR: Add one teaspoon of olive oil to the same skillet and heat it over medium-high heat. Add one sliced, large zucchini and chopped red bell pepper and stir fry them for 2-3 minutes or until they reach the desired tenderness.
Gochujangis the sweet heat behind Korean dishes; its distinctly wonderful flavor can only be found in Korean cuisine. Gochujang is savory, sweet, and spicy all at the same time, leaning more towards the sweet. It is made from red chilies, sticky rice, and soybeans. It’s both complex in flavor and milder in the heat than other chili pastes. This flavor balance makes it perfect for elevating meat or veggies. So while you might buy Gochujang specifically for these bowls, I can guarantee you will reach for this flavor-bursting condiment to dress up practically everything.
Hoisin Beef With Gochujang Sauce
As is this recipe wasn’t already super easy and convenient, I’m here to tell you that the leftovers are great too! Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days. When ready to reheat, place the leftover in the microwave. Pro-tip: I love to make a batch of this Korean beef, stir fry veggies, and portion it out for lunches later in the week. I keep it super simple by using microwave rice bowls each time to keep the meal tasting fresh.
These deliciously simple Korean Beef Bowls are packed with flavor, ready in just 30 minutes, and make a perfect for a busy weeknight dinner!
Calories: 556 kcal | Carbohydrates: 78 g | Protein: 34 g | Fat: 11 g | Saturated Fat: 3 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5 g | Trans Fat: 0.4 g | Cholesterol: 70 mg | Sodium: 856 mg | Potassium: 1016 mg | Fiber: 6 g | Sugar: 14 g | Vitamin A: 1118 IU | Vitamin C: 56 mg | Calcium: 73 mg | Iron: 5 mg
Korean Beef Bulgogi
I’m Aubrey. I’m Mom to two little monkeys and married to my best friend. I love finding food that’s easy to make and my family loves! Real Housemoms started as a way to share recipes with friends, now I just have a lot more friends!That’s kind of how I think of Korean beef bowl. A simple way to make bibimbap. Really easy. Speed fix. Not quite authentic. But close enough for Tuesdays.

You could even just make the beef and serve it on rice. A little kimchi on the side. Pretty tasty. I’d eat that. And smile.
But I like it better with a couple banchan. And a couple different drizzles. A little extra flash. For not a lot more work.
Korean Beef Salad Recipe
Banchan is the name for all those funky condiments served with rice. The army of little side dishes they put out at Korean restaurants
Kimchi is probably the most famous. And for me it’s essential to Korean beef bowl. But there’s no reason you can’t add others.
There are all sorts of goodies in the coolers at your local Korean grocer. Have a look. Assuming you have a local Korean grocer I guess. I’m lucky that way.
Korean Beef With Gochujang Sauce
If buying banchan isn’t an option you can make your own. Banchan don’t tend to be a lot of work. But they will push you past the 40 minute mark.
I bought the kimchi. But I made the marinated spinach. It probably took me as long as making everything else in this dish.

You’ll have a pretty big mess on your hands if you try to get this done too and still hit the 40 minute mark.
Korean Style Beef Stir Fry
If you want to eat Korean beef bowl with chopsticks you are going to need sticky rice. Straight jasmine isn’t going to cut it.
See what I did there? I called the rendered beef fat “juices”. To soften the blow. Because the beef fat is a huge part of the flavour.
There’s an easier way. Might not quite have all the magic. But at least you’ll be able to get the rice to your mouth. With chopsticks. And eat your dinner in less than an hour.
Gochujang Beef Steaks
Or maybe it is a thing. And I just can’t come up with the right search terms. Don’t know. But I do know it’s easy.
But if you use a little bit. Mixed in with the jasmine rice. Then you have something that works in a Korean beef bowl.
If I had a food truck I’d serve this. And I’d want it to stand out. A little wow. To keep them coming back.

Gochujang Beef Banh Mi Sandwiches
So there’s two drizzles. But one is a variation of the other. So it’s not a big deal. Like they do in restaurants. Or food trucks I guess.
You ready? It’s just a bit of the gochujang drizzle with some mayonnaise and a bit of sour cream to lighten it.
This isn’t as complicated as you think. Mix up a sauce. 3 minutes. Fry some hamburger. Under 10 minutes. Make a drizzle or two. 5 more minutes. Cook some rice. Well – that takes as long as it takes.
Creamy Gochujang Beef Rigatoni Recipe
You probably won’t need all the rice. 1 cup cooked for two people is a lot of rice. For really big appetites.
Serving: 2 servings | Calories: 979 kcal | Carbohydrates: 113 g | Protein: 47 g | Fat: 37 g | Saturated Fat: 10 g | Trans Fat: 2 g | Cholesterol: 109 mg | Sodium: 3303 mg | Potassium: 894 mg | Fiber: 2 g | Sugar: 33 g | Vitamin A: 49 IU | Vitamin C: 4 mg | Calcium: 93 mg | Iron: 6 mg
Posting Komentar untuk "Gochujang Recipes Beef"