Easy Cajun Recipes Appetizers
On the lookout for some starters with a kick? These Cajun appetizers will be the talk of the town at your next BBQ.
And no, it’s not just adding Cajun seasoning to some chicken dip! These are tried-and-true, classically southern appetizers that will knock your socks off.

I can’t wait anymore. Let’s just dive right into this of 20 crazy-good Cajun appetizers so you can get right into the kitchen!
Hot Cajun Shrimp Dip Recipe
How often do you see a platter of scrumptious shrimp toast appetizers? It’s such a simple dish, but you know it’ll impress.
Anyone can make bruschetta or throw some chips into a bowl. Luckily, this recipe might look impressive, but it’s a cinch to make.
I actually enjoy the texture of adding some well-seasoned rice and even some grated cheese to mine, but you can leave it out. They’ll be delicious either way.
Minute Cajun Chicken Bites Recipe
My only note would be to spend some time pulling the layers apart to ensure you get plenty of the crumb in all the crevices.
Most of us can admit that chicken nuggets are delicious. They might be on the kid’s menu, but you know you sneak a few when nobody’s looking!
This recipe takes that classic, crunchy, juicy chicken nugget and gives it a little heat – or a lot if you add enough! Just be sure to keep the kid’s nuggets separate ๐
Cajun Shrimp Recipe (15 Minute Meal)
There’s one ingredient on this list that you might not be familiar with. Giardiniera, pronounced “jar-din-air-ah, ” is an Italian relish full of pickled veggies.
If you can’t find it in the store, try making your own. It’s so good; you’re going to want it on hand at all times!
The spicy cream cheese filling is pretty tasty as is, but when you pour over the savory-sweet topping and crunchy pecans, it’s taken to another level.
Easy Cajun And Creole Recipes To Celebrate Mardi Gras
Okra is one of those things that you either love or hate. I get it; the texture can be a lot at first.
There’s not an ounce of that sticky goo in this dish. Instead, it’s a crispy, umami-rich dish that is only enhanced further by a creamy Cajun dip.
Aside from the shrimp, this dish contains corn kernels, creamed corn, and cornmeal, so you know it will be sweet, crispy, and gorgeous!
Cajun Shrimp With Garlic Butter Sauce
I like mine with a mix of chunky shrimp and more finely chopped, but if you pulse it a few times in a food processor, it will be just right.
The beauty of this recipe is that you’ll just need to mix everything together and then drop spoonfuls into hot oil until golden.
I love corn for many reasons and will happily serve it in all shapes and sizes as a side dish. But my favorite thing might just be the color.
Easy Cajun Shrimp Toast Appetizers
This dip is sweet, cheesy, and just as spicy as you like it. Between the corn, tomatoes, and chilis, it will be the most vibrant dish on the table.
If the name has you scrolling away, hold on! There are no fish eggs in this dish! It gets the name from the jelly consistency of the top layer.

The main layer is quite similar to the cream cheese ball from above. But it’s the red-pepper jelly that will have you coming back for more.
Easy Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
If you don’t have the time to make a real king cake, this sweet, cream cheese, and brown sugar dip is the next best thing!
But I have to admit that these savory spiced nuts might just be harder to resist than a bag of salty chips.
And if you’ve ever had a real, authentic sausage roll, you know that the combo of salty sausage meat with buttery, flaky pastry is the stuff of dreams.
Easy Cajun Shrimp Fried Rice
And then this genius little dip takes all that amazing flavor and mixes it with some cheese to make one helluva of a hot dip.
Between the chopped, chunky shrimp, diced bell peppers, garlic, Cajun spices, cream cheese, and a thick layer of cheese on top, this is more than just a shrimp dip.
I made these as a vegetarian option over the holidays, and I’m pretty sure they were all gone well before anything else.
Easy Cajun Grilled Chicken
Not only is the cauliflower roasted to perfection, but it then gets tossed in a spicy hot sauce mix and broiled for good measure.
32 Easy Italian Appetizers to Kick Off Any Meal 23 Easy Gochujang Recipes With a Fiery Kick 15 Delicious Tajin Recipes With a Zesty Kick 17 Best Everclear Drink Recipes With a Kick 7 Popular Gin Shots to Kick Off Happy Hour 15 Best Cajun Side Dishes

Hey there! I'm Kim. I love running, cooking, and curling up with a good book! I share recipes for people who LOVE good food, but want to keep things simple :)
Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
I’m Kim. I love running, cooking, and curling up with a good book! Here you’ll find simple and delicious recipes that you can make in 30 minutes or less.Shrimp Toast with a kick, sponsored by our friends at Gorton’s! This Easy Cajun Shrimp Toast Appetizer is a super easy and delicious recipe for your next game day soiree or get-together with friends! Tender shrimp coated in a creamy Parmesan garlic sauce with Cajun spices, served over toasted 5-grain French bread equals homegating perfection!
I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking for easy and delicious recipes to serve when I’m having people over. Less time in the kitchen and more time with my people is where it’s at.
This recipe ticks all those boxes and more thanks to Gorton’s Simply Bake Shrimp Scampi! Have you tried it yet?? It’s soo good and soo easy. Literally you bake it in the oven for 25 minutes and boom – mouthwatering shrimp scampi ready to devour!
Cajun Shrimp Pasta
I also like to use their Simply Bake Shrimp Scampi and their stove top version, Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi, as a base for other semi-homemade recipes… like my Greek Shrimp Pasta and Buffalo Shrimp Dip – sooo good my friends! And then of course in today’s amazingly delicious Cajun Shrimp Toast recipe!
I really love that I can completely trust Gorton’s when it comes to serving up the best quality seafood. They literally go above and beyond with their quality control processto make sure their seafood exceeds all government seafood inspection standards.
AND so does this Easy Cajun Shrimp Toast! With tender shrimp in a garlic butter sauce, Cajun shrimp boil spices, a little hot sauce and Parmesan cheese, over crispy 5-grain toast crostini… your guests will be licking their fingers and asking for more!
Easy Cajun Butter Shrimp
The Cajun shrimp seasoning and hot sauce is what takes this recipe up a notch. It adds a bit of kick to this yummy game day recipe.
First slice your baguette into ½-inch slices and lay flat on a baking sheet. Brush them with a mixture of minced garlic and olive oil, and bake for 7-8 minutes on 375 degrees, flipping once halfway through the cook time.

Next, bake the shrimp according to the package instructions. When the shrimp is finished baking, remove it from the oven and pour it into a medium size bowl.
Cajun Potato Recipe
Now it's time to assemble your Cajun shrimp crostini! Layer 3 shrimp onto each piece of toast and drizzle on some of that yummy sauce.
There you have it... Easy Cajun Shrimp Toast – your new go-to easy entertaining game day recipe! All the goodness of Cajun shrimp pasta in little bite-sized appetizers!Tender shrimp are pan-fried in a spicy Cajun seasoning, then served on top of creamy guacamole and crispy sweet potato fries. Level up your appetizer game with these easy Cajun Shrimp Sweet Potato Bites!
Every year we throw a Super Bowl party, and every year I look forward to it. Not only because it’s the Super Bowl and I love football, or the funny commercials, or the awesome half time shows… it’s all about the food, baby. And because I’m a food blogger, people come to the party with expectations, whether they say it or not. NO pressure!
Cajun Recipes From The Big Easy
Let me just say, these Cajun shrimp bites did not disappoint. I’m glad I listened to my husband when he encouraged me to serve them. Everyone raved about them, and I knew I exceeded their high expectations. Score! I may just have to serve them again next year since I know they’re such a big hit.
These seafood starters are basically a combination of crispy sweet potato fries, shrimp cocktail and guacamole. The guacamole has a few surprise ingredientsthat make it taste more like an avocado had a baby with chimichurri sauce. It goes so well with the spicy shrimp and the crispy sweet potato. Try not to eat all the components before assembly like I did!
One of my favorite things about these Cajun shrimp bites is that they’re only 70 calories a pop. The shrimp is packed with vitamins, minerals and calcium while the guacamole is full of fiber and potassium.
Easy Cajun Butter Chicken Breasts
With all the comfort food served on Super Bowl Sunday, it’s great to have a seriously healthy option that’s just as satisfying. Plus, this recipe works with gluten-free, paleo and Whole30 diets!
Line Baking Sheet & Add Oil: Cover the bottom of a baking sheet with tin foil. Use a brush to spread

Posting Komentar untuk "Easy Cajun Recipes Appetizers"