Crock Pot Recipes Butter Chicken
Tender chicken thighs in a creamy tomato curry sauce is the perfect way to let your slow cooker do all of the work! Add in a side of rice and some naan or flatbread for an easy meal.
Because we love a good butter chicken recipe and this one is so easy! Just toss all ingredients into the crockpot, set it and forget it!

Tender pieces of boneless, skinless chicken is slowly braised in a combination of warm spices, crushed tomatoes, and cream. This dish is perfect served over rice with naan or flatbread for dipping.
The Iron You: Easy Creamy Crock Pot Butter Chicken (murgh Makhani)
CHICKEN Boneless, skinless chicken thighs come out tender and are less likely to get overcooked. Chicken breast can will work great too, just be sure not to overcook it!
TOMATOES Canned crushed tomatoes, and tomato paste is both used to give the sauce a sweet and savory flavor. You can use tomato sauce if it’s what you have on hand.
SPICES Warm, exotic spices really bring this dish together. Garam Masala, coriander, cumin, turmeric, and more are all added to this sauce to give it a (mild) kick! Add extra jalapeno or some cayenne if you’d like some heat.
Healthy Slow Cooker Indian Butter Chicken Recipe
CREAM The rich, creamy consistency of the sauce is made with a good quality cream. Coconut milk is another great option that will taste delicious (but not an ingredient in an authentic butter chicken recipe)!
After the chicken is fully cooled, place in freezer bags or containers and label with the date. Do the same with the sauce and sides.
Do not cut chicken before cooking, it will become too tender and fall apart in the sauce. It can be lightly broken up with a serving spoon and stirred before serving.
Crock Pot Butter Chicken Recipe
Calories: 580 | Carbohydrates: 13 g | Protein: 47 g | Fat: 38 g | Saturated Fat: 20 g | Cholesterol: 312 mg | Sodium: 606 mg | Potassium: 897 mg | Fiber: 2 g | Sugar: 5 g | Vitamin A: 1486 IU | Vitamin C: 10 mg | Calcium: 97 mg | Iron: 3 mg
© . Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Holly is a wine and cheese lover, recipe creator, shopping enthusiast and self appointed foodie. Her greatest passion is creating in the kitchen and making deliciously comforting recipes for the everyday home cook!So much so I decided to re-photo and republish it. I've left one of the old pics in there (the one using the bowls), and I've also left the old blog post in there - where I'm talking about Chris's request for waffle makers and deep fat fryers (we've now got both. Hmmm how did
Slow Cooker Indian Butter Chicken
The slow cooker's still going strong too - I'm still using the same one as I refer to in my post. Hope you enjoy xx
I got a new slow-cooker yay!! I’ve lived without one for a year now after the ‘chicken charcoal’ incident (If you want a laugh, have a look at the picture I took before I threw the whole meal and slow-cooker away. It’s in my recipes fails from last year).
I considered not replacing it. After all, I work at home now, so it’s just as easy to put something in the oven and keep an eye on it.
Crock Pot Butter Chicken (low Carb)
Chris has also had his eye on a waffle maker and a deep fat fryer. I told him there simply wasn’t enough room in our little kitchen for more new stuff.

So yes, I am a bit naughty, but it's so good!! And also you can sear your meat directly on the hob in the bowl of the slow cooker. No need to dirty two pans!! Is that enough of an excuse? Did I get away with it?
I think he was joking. Slow-cookers aren’t birthday presents are they? No intelligent, loving husband would buy their wife a slow-cooker for their birthday would they?
Crock Pot Indian Butter Chicken With Green Beans Recipe
That’s not to say I don’t love this slow cooker though (I guess girls are complicated!). This Butter Chicken was the first meal I made in in and it worked perfectly!
It’s creamy and spicy – but not too spicy for the kids to enjoy too. Perfect with a bowl of fluffy rice. I usually use chicken thighs when I’m cooking chicken for a long time, but I only had chicken breasts in the fridge. However, they worked great and remained lovely and tender.
So I got a slow-cooker to replace the one I ruined, saved Chris from making a birthday present mistake and made this amaaaaazing butter chicken. Now I just need to figure out where I’m going to store my new toy….
Minute Indian Butter Chicken Recipe
If you’ve tried this crock pot butter chicken or any of my other recipes then please rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below, I love hearing your thoughts and add-ons to my recipes!
You can also follow me on INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, and TWITTERto see what I’m up to in the kitchen, what recipes i’m loving, and of course YOUTUBE to see our latest recipe videos!

Calories: 362 kcal Carbohydrates: 13 g Protein: 27 g Fat: 22 g Saturated Fat: 12 g Cholesterol: 129 mg Sodium: 818 mg Potassium: 809 mg Fiber: 3 g Sugar: 5 g Vitamin A: 1025 IU Vitamin C: 16.9 mg Calcium: 93 mg Iron: 2.6 mg
Crockpot Indian Butter Chicken {easy & Healthy}
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links – which means if you buy the product I get a small commission (at no extra cost to you). If you do buy, then thank you! That’s what helps us to keep Kitchen Sanctuary running. The nutritional information provided is approximate and can vary depending on several factors. For more information please see our Terms & Conditions.
I love to cook and I want to share with you my favourite, delicious family friendly recipes. I want to inspire you to create fantastic food for your family every day.Time to add a little flavor to your weeknight dinner routine, Slow Cooker Butter Chicken style! The savory, creamy sauce is richly spiced (but not spicy), the chicken is plump and juicy, and the veggies are sneakily hidden.
This tasty butter chicken is the crockpot version of my Instant Pot Butter Chicken, and stovetop Indian Butter Chicken, which are some of the most popular, highest-rated recipes on my website. It has an authentic Indian flavor, but you can find all of the ingredients at an average grocery store, and you’ll need no more than 15 minutes to prep it.
Crockpot Lemon Garlic Butter Chicken
If you’ve never had authentic Indian butter chicken (or Indian food in general!), this Slow Cooker Butter Chicken is a recipe to try. After a few bites, you’ll have the same reaction I did during the month I spent traveling through India: L-O-V-E.
The depth of flavor found in authentic Indian cooking is striking. Every bite reveals nuances, and the more of it you eat, the more you start to crave it. Try my Chicken Tikka Masala for another flavorful Indian recipe!
I could barely get this Slow Cooker Butter Chicken transferred to a container, because I kept sneaking bites of it out of the slow cooker. By the time I’d used a piece of naan bread to wipe the corners of my crockpot clean, dish soap was nearly unnecessary.

Crock Pot Chicken Thighs Recipe With Lemon Garlic Butter
This easy crock pot recipe yields a good amount, so if you need butter chicken for a crowd, look no further. It’s also stellar leftover, so you can make it tonight, then enjoy the leftovers for healthy lunches and dinners later in the week.
This shortcut version of an authentic Indian butter chicken recipe uses everyday ingredients, but it tastes like the BEST butter chicken and reminds me of what we ate in India.
I know it can be annoying to add a new spice to your collection. BUT once you own them, it will open up an entirely new genre of recipes for you. To get you started, check out these reader favorites: Tofu Tikka Masala, Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala, Instant Pot Lentil Curry, Slow Cooker Chicken Curry, and this slow cooker Red Lentil Curry.
Crock Pot Butter Chicken
Bonus: This Slow Cooker Butter Chicken recipe uses the WHOLE CAN of tomato paste, so you won’t have an odd orphan amount lurking in your fridge.
The beauty of Slow Cooker Butter Chicken and Cauliflower is that it gives you every food group in one, so you don’t need an extra side!
Ready to get cooking? I hope you love this Slow Cooker Butter Chicken, and I’d love to hear from you! Let me know what you think of the recipe in the comments section below.
Easy Healthier Crockpot Butter Chicken
If you love this slow cooker chicken recipe, be sure to check out my full list of healthy crock pot chicken recipes.
![]()
This rich, creamy Slow Cooker Butter Chicken has the taste of authentic Indian butter chicken, made easy and healthy with everyday ingredients and veggies!
Serving: 1 of 6 Calories: 346 kcal Carbohydrates: 19 g Protein: 39 g Fat: 13 g Saturated Fat: 7 g Cholesterol: 115 mg Potassium: 1466 mg
Posting Komentar untuk "Crock Pot Recipes Butter Chicken"