Brownie Cake Recipe From Mix
Of all the great brownie recipes, this Cake Mix Browniesrecipe has got to be one of the best! Not only are these brownies super easy to make, but they’re also perfectly rich, fudgy and over-the-top delicious. And you only need 4 simple ingredients to make them! You’re going to want these on repeat!
Did you know that you can totally make brownies from a cake mix? And you will be shocked at how wonderful cake mix brownies taste! So delicious and simple to make too!

I absolutely LOVE homemade brownies but when a brownie craving hits, I want them right away and don’t necessarily feel like taking the extra time to make them from scratch.
Cake Batter Brownies
This recipe for cake mix brownies has a super short ingredient list. Just 4 simple ingredients is all you need! How awesome is that?!
This brownie recipe could not be easier, but here are a few tips to make sure your brownies turn out perfect every time.
You can use your favorite flavor of cake mix to create any type of delicious brownies with just a few ingredients.Here’s some of my favorite ideas:
Hershey's Brownie Cake Recipe
Brownie mix is just a cake mix without any leavening agent. So, with a little added baking powder and oil or butter, you could turn your fudgy brownies into a chocolate cake!
Fudgy brownies have a higher fat-to-flour ratio than cakey ones. So add more fat, in this case, we’re adding more oil and chocolate. A cakey batch has more flour and relies on baking powder for leavening. The amount of sugar and eggs does not change whether you’re going fudgy or cakey.
Leftovers are best stored in an airtight container for 4-5 days, but I would be very surprised if they last that long.
The Best Doctored Up Cake Mix Cake Recipe
To freeze, cool completely then transfer them to an airtight container or freezer bag and freeze for up to 3 months. When ready to serve, thaw at room temperature. I can attest to the fact that these are possibly even better once frozen and then microwaved (think melty chocolate chips and rich, fudgy center).
There are many cake mix brownie recipes out there. I’m sure this very one is floating around on the internet, so I definitely can’t take credit for this great idea. This is the recipe my mom would always make when I was a child. Hope you enjoy as much as I do!
If you try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment and if your family loves it as much as mine does, be sure to giveit a five star ⭐️ rating! Also, tag @ on Instagramwith a picture of your creation. It’s so fun to see what you’re cooking! Be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to receive more healthy delicious recipes straight to your inbox.

The Best Chocolate Pudding Cake Recipe
Cake Mix Browniesare super easy to make, perfectly fudgy and over-the-top delicious. And you only need 4 simple ingredients to make them! You're going to want these on repeat!
Freezing. Cool them completely then transfer them to an airtight container and freeze for up to 3 months. When ready to serve, thaw at room temperature.
This brownie recipe is very popular and slight variations can be found on many recipe sites. Photos by Molly atYes to Yolks
Best Ever Brownie Cake (so Fudgy)
Serving: 1 brownie , Calories: 248 kcal , Carbohydrates: 26 g , Protein: 3 g , Fat: 16 g , Saturated Fat: 4 g , Trans Fat: 1 g , Cholesterol: 21 mg , Sodium: 232 mg , Potassium: 161 mg , Fiber: 2 g , Sugar: 14 g , Vitamin A: 36 IU , Calcium: 51 mg , Iron: 2 mg
Tag @ on Instagram and be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to receive more healthy and delicious recipes straight to your inbox!This cake mix brownies recipe is knock your socks off delicious! Learn how to make brownies from cake mix in a pinch. All you need is just 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to prep this recipe. An easy and crowd pleasing dessert thanks to our secret ingredient: dark chocolate fudge cake mix.

Cake mix banana muffins, chocolate cake mix cookies, and cake mix cookie bars are a few of the easy ways to make homemade treats using a box of your favorite cake mix!
Red Velvet Brownies From Cake Mix · The Typical Mom
My cake mix cookie bars were such a hit with everyone who makes them, and I decided to create more recipes featuring cake mix!
While I love a good dessert made from scratch, sometimes you need those secret weapon recipes to throw together a crowd pleasing dessert in only minutes.
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @ and hashtag # with your recipe creations!
The Best Cake Mix Brownies Recipe
Another favorite of mine is cake mix banana bread – It’s so simple and a great way to use up those ripe bananas!

Hiiiiii! I just made this recipe, i felt kinda weird tho bc i usually make from scratch but bc i couldn't find cocoa powder (which i swear i just bought!) i tried this, I used choco-chunks and added an extra handful then sprinkled more on top(im a chocolate addict as you an see), and added a lil milk too I followed the rest of the instructions other than that. Exactly 25 mins 350 degrees worked perfect! And OMG it came out AMAZING!!!! super moist and chocolaty i 100% recommend letting cool for about 10 min! thx for the recipe!
Hi! I am still obsessed with this recipe! Lol I've tried it with strawberry cake mix and white choc chips. It was a hit! Also, I used a small cookie scoop and put in mini muffin pans. Baked at 350 for 8-10 min and it makes them into mini brownie bites!! QUESTION- best way to store these and for how long? Thanks in advance!
Doctored Chocolate Cake Mix
So glad you enjoyed the recipe! Cake mix brownies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature up to 3 days.
Allow to cool, is the operative task here. Too soon and you seem to get what appears to be undercooked mess. Fresh out of the oven could be a topping for ice cream though...
Swapped out the chocolate cake mix for the orange supreme one and added about 1/2 more chocolate chips....oh my goodness is this yummy!

Posting Komentar untuk "Brownie Cake Recipe From Mix"