Quiche Recipes Easy With Pie Crust
Flakey pie crust with a delicious filling of eggs, ham, cheese, spinach, or almost anything else you want to mix in. This Easy Quiche Recipe is quickly becoming a family favorite. When I took it to a brunch recently, people could.not.stop.raving. If you are gluten-free, try this Crustless Quiche Egg Casserole. It’s very similar.
Quiche is seriously such a great and versatile dish. The possibilities are basically endless as to what you can put in a quiche. As long as you are getting the right ratio of eggs and milk, you can choose which cheese you want, which meat you want, and what veggies you want. You can even go all meat or all veggies or even just all cheese. SO MANY OPTIONS!

One of the things that makes me a million times more likely to make quiche is using a premade pie crust. The frozen kind that comes in the pie tin already is great, or the refrigerator type that comes in a roll that you put in a pan yourself is also great! Don’t get me wrong, I love homemade pie crust, but to be honest, I don’t notice a huge difference between homemade and store-bought. I’m in a stage of life where I’m going to gravitate to the most painless and quick option. Hello, premade pie crust. 🙂
Easy Puff Pastry Ham And Cheese Quiche Recipe
Last week when I needed something to take to a brunch, I looked in the fridge and saw a pie crust I forgot I had. Searching through a couple more drawers, I found ham, spinach, cheddar cheese, and a little bit of red onion. Boom! Quiche it is! The recipe couldn’t have been more of a hit, and everyone wanted seconds and a copy of the recipe. I can’t wait for you to try this Easy Quiche Recipe. It’s going to be a hit with your family or anyone else you share it with!
Step by step pictures for how to make This Easy Quiche Recipe Frequently Asked Questions about making this Easy Quiche Recipe Does it matter if I use large or medium eggs?
When making quiche, it is a good idea to stick with veggies like spinach or very small pieces of broccoli, zucchini, mushrooms, or cooked, grated, or cubed potatoes. You want things to cook evenly. Cutting the pieces very small is really important. Also, adding too many veggies can add a little extra liquid to the quiche as it cooks. So, if you do a completely veggie quiche, reduce the liquid in the recipe by 2-3 tbsp.
Cheese And Sausage Quiche Recipe
Bacon and sausage need to be cooked first before adding to the quiche. A handful of real bacon bit pieces is an easy way to add bacon without having to cook the bacon first. Jimmy Dean also has some precooked turkey sausage pieces in the frozen section of the grocery store.
Yes. You can add a 1/4 tsp onion powder. This is probably a good place to mention that chopped chives or green onions are a great way to get a little subtle onion flavor in your quiche.
The heavy cream adds to the texture and flavor, but leaving it out or replacing half or all of it with milk will still yield a great quiche.
Puff Pastry Quiche Recipe With Bacon + Spinach
The end result of your crust will be slightly soggy on the bottom if you don’t partially bake it first. To partially bake a pie crust, bake it at 375 degrees for 7-9 minutes or until the edges are just ever so slightly starting to brown. If using a refrigerator crust, use a glass baking dish. The crust will slip as it cooks if you use a non-stick pie pan. Also, poke holes in the crust to keep it from having bubbles as it bakes.
Flakey pie crust with a delicious filling of eggs, ham, cheese, and spinach. Perfect for brunch. The add-ins can be switched up to use your favorites.A shortcut in every way except for how wonderful it tastes, this ham and cheese quiche recipe is what my mom lovingly refers to as a
Thus, a quiche recipe without crust like Crustless Quiche is out (though I adore it and find it perfectly delicious, but the omission is quite obvious); however, if you want an easy quiche recipe with crust, this is the recipe for you.
Full Of Greens Quiche Recipe
Combine the crust work-around with a ham, cheese, and spinach filling that doesn’t require any pre-cooking on the stovetop, and you have a true time-saver.
I’m smitten with this Goat Cheese Quiche, for example, but preparing caramelized onions takes time, and sometimes a lady just doesn’t have it.

5 Star Review “I made this quiche last night, and it was a hit! My fiancé asked for seconds and even had some leftovers for breakfast this morning. I love that Greek yogurt is used instead of cream, and the Greek yogurt and mustard add a nice tang.” — Carli —
Quiche Lorraine With Homemade Pie Crust
Is a few simple tricks to doctor up the filling, plus my new favorite way to prepare cheese before adding it to quiche.
Quiche is an anytime kind of meal. You can serve this recipe as an easy breakfast quiche, or enjoy it for a light lunch or dinner.
While I’ve cut out as many steps as possible, you MUST prebake crust for quiche. This prevents the bottom crust from becoming soggy once the filling is added.
Perfect Quiche Crust Recipe (with Tips!)
What makes this quiche unique (and even easier!) is that instead of shredding the cheese, I cut it into small cubes, a tip I picked up from
. This leads to pockets of melty cheese throughout the quiche. Picking the right cheese (a melty one) and cubing it is the secret to a good quiche.

While it is not as traditional for quiches such as quiche Lorraine, you can use milk instead of heavy cream for quiche. While the results are not *as* rich as if heavy cream is used, I find that by the time you factor in the cheese and eggs, the quiche is not at all lacking in indulgence.
The Only Basic Quiche Recipe You'll Ever Need
Prebake the crust up to 1 day in advance. Squeeze out the spinach, dice the ham and cheese, and stir together the eggs, milk, and seasonings. Store each separately in the refrigerator. Assemble just before baking.
This LeCreuset stoneware 9-inch pie pan is safe in the freezer all the way to 500 degrees F. Perfect for any of the best quiche recipes and so many pies!
If your quiche is watery, it’s likely because of the spinach. Be sure to squeeze out as much excess liquid from the spinach as possible to prevent the spinach quiche recipes from becoming soggy. If you play around with other filling ingredients instead of spinach, make sure to cook the liquid out of them first; especially more watery veggies such as zucchini or tomatoes.
Ba's Best Quiche Lorraine Recipe
Yes, you can use fresh spinach instead of frozen. Since spinach has a high water content, I recommend sauteeing it first so that your quiche doesn’t become soggy.
A quiche is baked in the oven, and a frittata is cooked on the stovetop to start and then transferred to the oven to finish (some recipes may finish it on the stovetop instead). Also, quiche recipes use a crust, but frittatas do not.

The best easy quiche recipe packed with spinach, ham, and cheese, or any other fillings you prefer! Great for breakfast, brunch, or dinner.
Easy Puff Pastry Quiche Recipe
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”Pn54KjaO” upload-date=”2022-08-22T03:06:37.000Z” name=”Easy Quiche” description=”The best easy quiche recipe packed with spinach, ham, and cheese, or any other fillings you prefer! Great for breakfast, brunch, or dinner.” player-type=”default” override-embed=”default”]
Serving: 1 of 6 Calories: 255 kcal Carbohydrates: 19 g Protein: 16 g Fat: 13 g Saturated Fat: 4 g Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g Monounsaturated Fat: 5 g Trans Fat: 1 g Cholesterol: 151 mg Potassium: 308 mg Fiber: 2 g Sugar: 3 g Vitamin A: 5866 IU Vitamin C: 3 mg Calcium: 186 mg Iron: 3 mg
Hi, I'm Erin Clarke, and I'm fearlessly dedicated to making healthy food that's affordable, easy-to-make, and best of all DELISH. I'm the author and recipe developer here at and of The Well Plated Cookbook. I adore both sweets and veggies, and I am on a mission to save you time and dishes. WELCOME!This is a perfect base quiche recipe and it’s all baked in a super flaky homemade pie crust. Use a combination of milk and heavy cream for the richest, creamiest filling and add your favorites such as bacon, feta cheese, ham, white cheddar cheese, crab meat, or spinach. You can also try my mini quiche recipe in a mini muffin pan, too!
Quiche Crust / Shortcrust Pastry For Pies
Often over-looked and underrated, quiche is a cornerstone brunch recipe. But don’t limit this dish to brunch! Quiche is fantastic for lunch, dinner, Easter supper, baby showers, bridal showers, potlucks, tea parties, and so much more. It’s my go-to food when I need a quick recipe that’s delicious, crowd-pleasing, and adaptable to what I have in the refrigerator.
Quiche is a savory egg custard baked in a flaky pie crust shell. Though you can certainly make a crustless quiche, too! The base of quiche filling are milk, cream, and eggs. The add-ins vary and can include meats, seafood, cheese,
Posting Komentar untuk "Quiche Recipes Easy With Pie Crust"