Low Fat Beef Meatballs Recipe
Greek meatballs packed with spices and parsley are a Mediterranean meal that's easy to make and can be served in so many different ways.
We are obsessed with these Healthy Greek Meatballs, also calledKeftedes, and they have been a constant menu item when we are craving takeout. Serve them as sandwiches, rice bowls, or make a mezze board with pita bread and all your favorite salads and sauces.

I am always down for a good meatball and these Greek Meatballs pack in so much delicious flavor. Plus they are easy to make with any type of ground meat, fresh or dried spices, and pair with all kinds of side to make an easy dinner.
Swedish Meatballs (no Heavy Cream)
Last week I had a really serious craving for tzatziki and Israeli salad. I was tempted to just hop over to my local Mediterranean restaurant and grab some to-go but instead, I decided to build a meal around it and I am so happy I did because these Greek Meatballs are so good.
They are packed with garlic, lemon zest, oregano, and plenty of fresh parsley which makes for a light and fresh meatball that is full of flavor. So good, especially with some homemade tzatziki and Israeli salad.
Now when it comes to the meatball, you can mix it up and use ground turkey, lamb, or chicken - whatever your family likes best or you have on hand. I decided to just use parsley to keep things classic, but could definitely add a touch of fresh dill, mint, or cilantro. Then when it's time to eat, wrap everything up in a pita or pile it on a big bowl of farro, quinoa, or cauliflower rice.
Healthy Tasty Beef Meatballs • Lou's Kitchen Corner
There are so many different ways to serve these meatballs from sandwiches to grain bowls to salads. Here are the ones I reach for most often.
Greek meatballs freeze well. Start by letting the meatballs fully cool. Then place them on a baking sheet and place them in the freezer in the open air for about 2 hours or until they are frozen on the outside. Then place in a freezer-safe bag. The extra step of freezing them on a baking sheet ensures they won't stick together.
Many times when I freeze meatball, I slightly undercook them since you will be reheating them and they will cook a bit more. Defrost overnight in the fridge for best results and then reheat in a skillet.
Healthy Meatball Casserole
Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and use your hands (or a spoon) to mix until just combined. Roll into meatballs (about 1 inch each) and place on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2, 000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Hi, I’m the cookbook author, recipe developer, and food enthusiast behind Slender Kitchen. I am obsessed with making healthy food that is easy to prepare and absolutely delicious. Meal planning is my secret weapon and I hope I can make meal time easier for you with our tried and tested recipes and foolproof meal plans.Learn MoreThis easy Meal Prep Honey Sriracha Meatballs Recipe is so flavorful and easy to make. They have a sweet but tangy flavor to them and they make a perfect meal for lunch or dinner. These Meatballs are so moist and very delicious.
Healthy Meatballs Recipe
This easy Meatball recipe is just perfect for those that love to prep their meals ahead. They are so easy to make, have a sweet and tangy flavor and ready in just about 30 minutes or so. The best part about this meatballs recipe is the fact that the meatballs and baked and not fried. If you don’t have any brown rice, feel free to use some quinoa instead. I love buying the precooked brown rice from Costco. Makes life much easier.
Often times, meatballs don’t turn out as moist as you would like them to be. The reason being is that when you cook meatballs, the meat tends to shrink and makes it tough. It is best to add some sort of moisture like eggs and breadcrumbs to endure the meatballs don’t come out tough and rather moist and tender.

You finally have an amazing meatball recipe but they sort of fall apart and you aren’t sure why. The reason this happens is that meatballs usually need some sort of binder to hold the meatballs together. Adding breadcrumbs help solve this problem. Just be sure not to add too many breadcrumbs.
Point Weight Watchers Meatballs
Most meatballs recipe calls for either frying or baking the meatballs. But you can defintelty cook raw meatballs in sauce. Especially if you are adding it to a crockpot that has sauce in it. Also, if you are using a saucepan, make sure you have enough sauce when you add the meatballs and cook over low heat so they simmer slowly. Avoid tossing the meatballs and allow them to cook through first.
This Easy Meal Prep Meatball recipe is by far one of my favorite meal prep meals. I hope you love it as much as I do and if you do, please take a moment and come back to rate it. I would love to get some feedback. Tag me on Instagram so I can see your remakes! That’s usually the highlight of my day!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag # on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.

Baked Mongolian Beef Meatballs
Place leftovers in a container and store in the fridge for up to 5 days. Reheat in the microwave when ready to eat. You can freeze for up to 3 months.
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 433 kcal | Carbohydrates: 39 g | Protein: 41 g | Fat: 11 g | Saturated Fat: 4 g | Cholesterol: 146 mg | Sodium: 898 mg | Potassium: 743 mg | Fiber: 2 g | Sugar: 11 g | Vitamin A: 155 IU | Vitamin C: 12.4 mg | Calcium: 48 mg | Iron: 5.3 mg
Posting Komentar untuk "Low Fat Beef Meatballs Recipe"