Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe With Frozen Bananas

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe With Frozen Bananas

This Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe is ultra moist because I use a secret trick! This banana bread can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed to be your new go-to recipe!

Before you start yawning at yet ANOTHER banana bread recipe, please, please give me a chance to explain. I mean I get it, you’re probably wondering why mine is the best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread? You have your Granny’s recipe that is the best. Or you’ve made my Toasted Coconut Banana Bread and don’t think you need to look any further. But I am not one to leave well enough alone…you know that about me by now. I’ve even claimed to make the BEST Banana Muffins…which, btw are totally THE BEST.

Super

But I will tell you I have officially cracked the banana bread code here. This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING.

Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

Let me explain why this is the last banana bread recipe you’ll ever need. First off, it’s outrageously moist (sorry). This recipe has butter as well as sour cream, which not only make it unbelievably soft, they also give great flavor, as opposed to a lot of banana bread recipes that are made with oil. Of course I use walnuts in this recipe, that you can omit if you must, but I urge you not to, at least the first time you make this recipe.

BUT the real secret to this recipe on supreme moistness and banana flavor is…wait for it…SLICED BANANAS. You add some mashed and some thinly sliced. Is your mind blown yet?

Adding the sliced bananas into the bread leaves little pockets of banana that you wouldn’t normally have when it’s mashed. Not enough that it is mushy, that wouldn’t be good… just the exact perfect thing your banana bread has been missing all along. I’m telling you, this is legit.

Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

Nope! If nuts aren’t your thing, you can absolutely omit them. You can even add in a few extra chocolate chips, or even leave the chocolate chips out! My Banana Bread recipe is a great one to adapt. You can even try adding different flavor combinations of chips and nuts!

You could easily sub in pecans in place of the walnuts in this recipe. I would recommend using a softer nut, like a walnut or pecan, just to keep the texture of the bread at its bread. If you would like to experiment with say, pistachios or peanuts in this recipe, just make sure to chop them!

Yes! Freezing banana bread is a great way to save any extras you might have, or double the recipe and save a loaf for later. Just thaw the banana bread at room temperature, and slice and serve!

How To Make Banana Bread With Frozen Bananas

BUT the thing with this chocolate chip banana bread is that it’s out of control delicious when it’s warm…but it is also SO GOOD the next day! The flavors have a chance to blend together and get really soft and friendly.If you’re on the hunt for the BEST chocolate chip banana bread…then look no further. This one is so incredibly moist, flavorful, and loaded with chocolate chips. Forget about any other chocolate chip banana bread recipe because this is all you’ll ever need!

But there’s just no other word that better describes this banana bread. It’s tough to even categorize this as “bread” because of how soft and lush it is. Especially with those mini chocolate chips sprinkled throughout.

To make this recipe, I essentially modified by pumpkin bread recipe because it’s just so good. If it can make life-changing pumpkin bread, why can’t it make life-changing chocolate chip banana bread? Hypothesis confirmed. It sure can.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe

The “secret” to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients. The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt.

Using melted butter, as opposed to room temperature, helps to soaks up all the flour which gives you that smooth texture. The Greek yogurt adds even MORE moisture while still providing structure. It’s my secret ingredient in so many of my dessert recipes.

The

Another reason why Greek yogurt works so well here is because its flavor. Greek yogurt is slightly sour which helps to balance out the sweetness of the bananas, chocolate, and sugar.

Easy Banana Bread Recipe With Self Rising Flour

It’s also very thick and contains less water than regular yogurt. This is the reason why I love baking with it so much, it provides tons of moisture without thinning the batter too much.

We can’t forget about the bananas. You have to add just enough to get that strong flavor but too much can turn your banana bread into banana pudding (trust me, it’s happened to me before). Getting the perfect balance of flour, butter, yogurt and banana is the key to getting deliciously moist chocolate chip banana bread.

Don’t have ripe bananas on hand? There are a few ways you can speed up the ripening process to make your bananas perfect for banana bread!

Banana Bread With Chocolate Chunks • Good Thyme Kitchen

If you already have frozen ripe bananas, you can also use those. Just leave them out for about 30 minutes to 1 hour in order to thaw before using.

I have not tested this specific recipe, but I have a delicious recipe for gluten free banana bread that’s just as moist! Just add chocolate chips.

MOIST

Sugar plays a big role in the moist texture of this bread. Adjusting it will likely change the banana bread. For a refined sugar free option, try swapping all of the sugar with coconut sugar.

Banana Bread And More: 16 Recipes For Overripe Bananas

This is likely due to two missteps: 1. You over mixed the batter. Over mixing develops the gluten strands in the flour, creating a more dense and heavy batter. Mix just until the ingredients are combined. This is why it’s important to mix the batter by hand. 2. Your pan is too small. 9×5 loaf pans can vary in size, as mine is about 9.5x5x5 inches. If you have a smaller loaf pan, only fill the pan about 2/3 full. Any more than than and the center of the banana bread will have trouble baking all the way through.

Make sure to tag me @butternutbakery onInstagramif you make this chocolate chip banana bread recipe. I love seeing my recipes come to life in YOUR kitchen! To pin this recipe and save it for later, you can use the button on the recipe card, the buttons above or below this post, or on any of the photos above. Happy baking!

I’m the creator, baker, and photographer behind Butternut Bakery. Here I share desserts for every diet because I believe everyone should have a chance to indulge!This chocolate chip banana bread is moist and tender, with gooey pieces of chocolate melting throughout. It’s a straightforward, fast recipe, and the perfect way to use up those browning bananas on your counter!

Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bread

If there’s one thing I love, it’s banana bread. I make it all the time! And it probably goes without saying that bananas and chocolate is a classic and perfect pairing. So I came up with this chocolate chip banana bread recipe, which I think is the ideal blend of the two flavors.

Chocolate chips aren’t an overpowering kind of chocolate, so the banana still shines through in this recipe. It has all the traditional flavors of a tender, moist banana bread, but with an extra kick from the chocolate chips. The chocolate chips warm up as the banana bread bakes, and start to melt into the bread a little bit.

-

I can’t imagine a better treat. I love to eat a piece of this chocolate chip banana bread in the afternoon with a cup of coffee, but it also works perfectly as a dessert. Or as a breakfast, if you’re feeling a little decadent!

Easy Cream Cheese Banana Nut Bread

Here’s everything you need to make this chocolate chip banana bread recipe. Be sure to scroll to the recipe card at the bottom of the article for the specific amounts of each ingredient.

Turbinado sugar is a type of sugar that has been minimally processed. It comes in larger, coarser crystals than granulated sugar, and it doesn’t dissolve when heated. Because of this, you don’t want to use it as a sugar replacement in baking. In this recipe, turbinado sugar is sprinkled on top of the chocolate chip banana bread to add a sugary crunch.

Here are a few things you can do to make sure that your chocolate chip banana bread is soft, moist, and packed with flavor.

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread With Honey

This chocolate chip banana bread is perfect on its own, but sometimes I like to serve it with some toppings, too. Here are a few options.

You can store banana bread at room temperature for up to 4 days. Just wait until the bread is fully cooled, then place it in an airtight plastic bag, or cover it in plastic wrap. You can also store it this way in the fridge for up to 1 week.

-

Banana bread is great cold or at room temperature, but you can reheat it in the toaster on a low setting if you want it to be hot.

Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

It definitely can. Place the banana bread in an airtight bag, or cover

Posting Komentar untuk "Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe With Frozen Bananas"