Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe Sour Cream
This is the BEST sour cream banana bread recipe – it’s so decadent and loaded with chocolate chips! The sour cream really adds a lovely tang and makes a loaf of incredibly moist banana bread, not to mention uses up those freezer bananas of yours.
If you don’t have sour cream, you can make my buttermilk banana bread or check out all of my banana bread recipes, I’m sure you will find one that you love. I have an entire category of quick loaf bread recipes!

First, don’t bake it when there’s a heat warning in your city, but if you do, bake it in your little countertop oven as I did! Man, that worked like a charm and I didn’t heat my house up during the hottest weather we’ve had this year! This is a super easy banana bread to make:
Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe With Sour Cream And Chocolate Chips
If there is one thing I have a ton of here on The Kitchen Magpie, it’s banana bread recipes! I have SO MANY! I love banana bread and just keep coming up with other versions, and one of my favorite concoctions is my blueberry banana bread! It’s the craziest combination but it WORKS! I also have:
Thanks to ads on this website, readers of The Kitchen Magpie are now sponsoring 2 families a month through the Edmonton Food Bank. Learn how you can help here.
The BEST sour cream banana bread recipe - decadent and loaded with chocolate chips! The sour cream really adds a lovely tang and makes an incredibly moist banana bread!
Sour Cream Banana Muffins
Calories: 375 kcal , Carbohydrates: 51 g , Protein: 4 g , Fat: 17 g , Saturated Fat: 10 g , Cholesterol: 42 mg , Sodium: 272 mg , Potassium: 236 mg , Fiber: 3 g , Sugar: 30 g , Vitamin A: 340 IU , Vitamin C: 2 mg , Calcium: 40 mg , Iron: 2 mg
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.
I’m a busy mom of two, wife & cookbook author who loves creating fast, fresh meals for my little family on the Canadian prairies. Karlynn Facts: I'm allergic to broccoli. I've never met a cocktail that I didn't like. I would rather burn down my house than clean it. Most of all, I love helping YOU get dinner ready because there's nothing more important than connecting with our loved ones around the dinner table!The bananas on the counter are starting to turn brown, so now you have two choices. Peel them, pop them in a container, and freeze them for smoothies or for a banana bread in the future. Or just dive in and make banana bread right now. You don't have to pull out your mixer; this is a batter you stir in a big bowl. Chocolate chips make this loaf more of a cake than a bread, a bit of whole-wheat flour provides an earthy depth, and sour cream gives it an appealing crumb. It will keep several days wrapped in foil, for breakfasts or nibbling when you pass by.
Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
1. Set the oven at 350 degrees. Butter an 8 1/2-by-4 1/2-inch loaf pan. Line the bottom and 2 long sides with parchment paper cut to fit it, leaving a 1-inch overhang.
3. In a bowl large enough to hold all the ingredients, use a fork or potato masher to mash the bananas until they are almost smooth; small lumps are OK. Use a rubber spatula to blend in the melted butter, brown sugar, eggs, sour cream, and vanilla until well combined.
4. Gradually stir in the flour mixture until thoroughly combined, then stir in the walnuts and chocolate chips. Pour the batter into the pan and smooth the top with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle with turbinado or raw cane sugar.

Post_title #separator_sa #site_title
5. Bake the loaf for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Check at the 45-minute mark and cover loosely with foil if the bread is browning too much. To make sure the bread is baked all the way through, check the internal temperature with an instant-read thermometer. Insert into the center of the loaf; it should register between 200 and 205 degrees.
6. Remove the loaf from the oven and set it on a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes. Using the parchment paper as handles, lift the loaf out of the pan, remove the paper, and set the loaf on a rack to cool completely.This Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe is ultra moist because I use a secret trick! This banana bread can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed to be your new go-to recipe!
Before you start yawning at yet ANOTHER banana bread recipe, please, please give me a chance to explain. I mean I get it, you’re probably wondering why mine is the best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread? You have your Granny’s recipe that is the best. Or you’ve made my Toasted Coconut Banana Bread and don’t think you need to look any further. But I am not one to leave well enough alone…you know that about me by now. I’ve even claimed to make the BEST Banana Muffins…which, btw are totally THE BEST.
Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Nut Loaf Recipe
But I will tell you I have officially cracked the banana bread code here. This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING.
Let me explain why this is the last banana bread recipe you’ll ever need. First off, it’s outrageously moist (sorry). This recipe has butter as well as sour cream, which not only make it unbelievably soft, they also give great flavor, as opposed to a lot of banana bread recipes that are made with oil. Of course I use walnuts in this recipe, that you can omit if you must, but I urge you not to, at least the first time you make this recipe.

BUT the real secret to this recipe on supreme moistness and banana flavor is…wait for it…SLICED BANANAS. You add some mashed and some thinly sliced. Is your mind blown yet?
Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Banana Bread • Salted Mint
Adding the sliced bananas into the bread leaves little pockets of banana that you wouldn’t normally have when it’s mashed. Not enough that it is mushy, that wouldn’t be good… just the exact perfect thing your banana bread has been missing all along. I’m telling you, this is legit.
Nope! If nuts aren’t your thing, you can absolutely omit them. You can even add in a few extra chocolate chips, or even leave the chocolate chips out! My Banana Bread recipe is a great one to adapt. You can even try adding different flavor combinations of chips and nuts!
You could easily sub in pecans in place of the walnuts in this recipe. I would recommend using a softer nut, like a walnut or pecan, just to keep the texture of the bread at its bread. If you would like to experiment with say, pistachios or peanuts in this recipe, just make sure to chop them!
Recipe: Sour Cream And Chocolate Chips Make This Banana Bread More Of A Cake
Yes! Freezing banana bread is a great way to save any extras you might have, or double the recipe and save a loaf for later. Just thaw the banana bread at room temperature, and slice and serve!

BUT the thing with this chocolate chip banana bread is that it’s out of control delicious when it’s warm…but it is also SO GOOD the next day! The flavors have a chance to blend together and get really soft and friendly.This sour cream chocolate chip banana bread is so fluffy, chocolatey and moist you won't be able to have just one slice.
I've never really been a fan of bananabread. It always seemed like the kind of place leftover bananas went to die. But, lately, I've been thinking about how I can make it just a little bit more special and a lot less boring.
One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
So I got to thinking about flavor combinations. Chocolate and banana are a natural classic. But bananas and sour cream are such a match made in heaven. The sweetness of bananas and the creamy acidity of sour cream are the perfect combo.
But earl grey really matches chocolate nicely. What about tossing in some earl grey? I tinkered and experimented with what seemed like 1000's of bananas and we've arrived at what I think is the best sour cream chocolate chip banana bread you'll ever make. And of course, it's an easy recipe to make.
Because I've made this banana bread so many times in the last couple of weeks, I wasn't always working with nice ripe bananas. Sometimes they were on the very yellow (almost green) side and I needed them to be way past ripe in a hurry. So, here's what I did...

Super Moist Chocolate Chip Pound Cake Loaf With Sour Cream
So, this sour cream chocolate chip banana bread is your weekend baking assignment. Perfect for a Saturday afternoon or a Sunday morning. Slow down, brew some tea, and make some banana bread.
May I highly suggest that you eat a slice of this banana bread warm from
Posting Komentar untuk "Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe Sour Cream"