Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Cake Recipes Using Whole Wheat Flour

Cake Recipes Using Whole Wheat Flour

Atta Cake is a soft, moist, and wholesome whole wheat cake. It is an eggless, zero butter, one bowl cake recipe. Be sure to watch the video!

Hence, it gives a roasted aroma, nutty flavor, and deep brown color to the cake. Wheat flour has a high amount of gluten.

Triple

The whole process is easy to follow, does not involve an understanding of advance or professional baking skills, and the final result is truly gratifying.

Whole Grain Mini Almond Pound Cakes

You can take the flavor of the cake up a notch by adding a teaspoon ofgaram masala. On many occasions, I have added a dash of tea masala (

Yes, you can substitute all-purpose flour with wheat flour in all cake recipes. Wheat flour is not refined flour. Hence, when used in cakes it gives a nutty taste and the texture of the cakes is slightly dense. In certain cake recipes such as chiffon cake or light sponge cake, using whole wheat flour might not give satisfying light and airy textured cake.

No, this is not a microwave-friendly cake recipe. You can bake atta cake either in an oven, OTG, or microwave convection. Baking temperature and time may vary in an oven and convection depending upon the size of the gadget. Usually, cakes get ready 10 – 15 minutes early in microwave convection.

Whole Wheat Cake Recipe

If you try this recipe and love it, please leave a comment and a rating. This helps us grow and reach other food lovers like you.

Atta Cake is a soft, moist, and wholesome whole wheat cake. It is an eggless cake that has no butter or maida. Learn how to bake eggless whole wheat cake in a few simple steps.

Serving: 1 slice | Calories: 365 kcal | Carbohydrates: 38 g | Protein: 4 g | Fat: 23 g | Saturated Fat: 3 g | Cholesterol: 3 mg | Sodium: 146 mg | Potassium: 174 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 25 g | Vitamin A: 35 IU | Calcium: 89 mg | Iron: 1 mgI brought over dinner for my friend the other night, and as I was handing her containers of soup, veggies, and cookies, I found myself prefacing each item with an explanation-turned-apology:

Easy Whole Wheat Cake Recipes To Try

Look, I’m trying to eat more unprocessed foods now, and these are healthier recipes that I’m testing, so don’t expect much, and I’m so so so sorry if you don’t like them…

This chocolate dessert recipe uses whole wheat pastry flour instead of bleached white all-purpose, vegetable oil instead of butter, and cacao powder instead of more processed cocoa.

The crumb is slightly denser due to the less processed type of flour we use for the batter, but that actually works in its favor – it tastes fudgy, decedent, and indulgent!

Whole Grain Apple Cake With Yogurt Cream Recipe

Have fun with the icing. You can mingle in the same realm of healthier options by using our recipes for vegan date fudge or avocado fudge frosting.

But if one healthy recipe is enough for one day, sneak over to our recipes for old fashioned cocoa fudge frosting or American-style buttercream instead.

Looking for an easy way to incorporate healthier ingredients in your baked goods? Our whole grain chocolate cake is a great place to start.

Apple Coffee Cake Recipe With Whole Wheat Flour

After setting the oven to 350°F, lightly spray two 8-inch cake pans with nonstick cooking spray. Line the bottom of the pans with parchment paper, and lightly spray again. Set aside.

Wholewheat

You can trace the bottom of the pans onto parchment paper before cutting it out with scissors to get a good fit.

Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix the ingredients together with the paddle attachment on medium speed until a thick paste forms. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl, and briefly mix again.

Whole Wheat Jaggery Cake Healthy Wheat Cake Atta Cake Recipe

The mixture will be thick and pasty, but it will thin out once you add the warm coffee in the next step.

With the mixer running on low speed, slowly add the warm coffee to the batter. Increase the speed to medium, and continue mixing for another 2 to 3 minutes to create a thin, smooth batter.

You can choose to use whatever type of coffee you would like for this step (including decaf), but avoid flavored coffee varieties. The coffee is an ingredient that subtly enhances the chocolate flavor, without providing a strong flavor of its own.

Whole Wheat Berry Coffee Cake Recipe

Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of each cake comes out clean with just a few crumbs attached.

Cool in the pans for 30 minutes. Turn the cake out of the pans onto a cooling rack, remove the parchment paper, turn right side up, and allow to cool completely.

Whole

It’s an easy and very understandable mistake to make if you accidentally grab regular whole wheat flour instead of whole wheat pastry flour.

Whole Wheat Dates Muffins Recipe With Figs

Whole wheat pastry flour involves milling a softer wheat berry compared to the harder wheat berry used to make regular whole wheat flour, meaning the protein content of the flour will be lower with the pastry variety.

Though denser than processed white pastry flour, a cake that uses whole wheat pastry flour will be more delicate and less chewy than it would be if you used regular whole wheat flour.

Have you experimented with this type of flour? What are your favorite desserts to make using this less processed ingredient? Let’s chat in the comment section below!

Eggless Whole Wheat Cake Chocolate Buttercream Frosting By Archana's Kitchen

If you have a chocolate craving that can’t be satiated with just one recipe, you’ll love baking these cake recipes with an alternative twist next:

Photos by Nikki Cervone, © Ask the Experts, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. See our TOS for more details. Originally published by Shanna Mallon on January 14, 2010. Last updated on August 3, 2021.

Nutritional information derived from a database of known generic and branded foods and ingredients and was not compiled by a registered dietitian or submitted for lab testing. It should be viewed as an approximation.

Whole

Apple Cake Bars (100% Whole Grain)

Nikki Cervone is an ACS Certified Cheese Professional and cheesemonger living in Pittsburgh. Nikki holds an AAS in baking/pastry from Westmoreland County Community College, a BA in Communications from Duquesne University, and an MLA in Gastronomy from Boston University. When she's not nibbling on her favorite cheeses or testing a batch of cupcakes, Nikki enjoys a healthy dose of yoga, wine, hiking, singing in the shower, and chocolate. Lots of chocolate.The word pound cake itself takes me to my childhood. Amma used to bake pound cakes for our birthdays. Appa would help her with the icing. With no nozzles available those days, and no videos to learn from, they used different syringes for designs. Birthdays were so special when growing up. Mom used to plan in advance and the cake is what we enjoyed the most. Without oven, she used to bake it in a cast iron pan with sand spread at the bottom to retain heat. Today is my daughter’s birthday and I now make sure that she feels special and create good memories like amma has made mine. I will share all the cake details of Sruti’s birthday in the next post.

Yesterday I baked like crazy. 80 cupcakes, one vanilla sheet cake, one chocolate sheet cake and this pound cake. The other cakes are for Sruti’s birthday. I even made the chocolate toppers, made white chocolate ganache and carved and frosted a full cake by night. When I hit bed, I was aching all over, but still I am happy I could keep up the challenge. Today I frosted all the cupcakes and decorated it with toppers and sent Sruti to school. Now I can write this post with some peace. I have all day to decorate the cake and make the toppers.

Whenever people use wheat flour in recipes, they always end up with a heavy and get a weird after taste in the cake. So how do you avoid that. Choosing the correct flour is the secret. For me, only two types of flours give amazing results for my whole wheat cakes Either I use Sharbati Atta or I buy whole wheat kernels and get them ground at the nearby flour mill. Other than these two, whatever flour I use, I end up with a bad tasting cake. So I just use only these nowadays.

Whole Wheat Carrot Cake, Healthy Carrot Cake

I have made cream cheese pound cake before and even attempted to make an eggless pound cake. This cake is a healthier version without any refined ingredients and tastes amazing. The secret is in the creaming of sugar and butter. Set a timer and beat.

A pound cake gets its name because of the ingredients used. Normally a pound of sugar, butter, flour and eggs are used in a traditional pound cake. I have reduced the amount to 100 gm as it would make a huge cake. Normal pound cake would use maida and refined sugar which I have substituted with wheat flour and brown sugar. But feel free to use any ingredient of your choice. The pound cake is not a light cake, but a dense buttery cake which tastes so delicious. So try this for your loved ones and share your results.

A simple four ingredient cake which turns out quite buttery. Using no

Whole Wheat, Olive Oil And Citrus Loaf Cake Recipe

Posting Komentar untuk "Cake Recipes Using Whole Wheat Flour"