Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Wild Rice Mushroom Leek Recipe

Wild Rice Mushroom Leek Recipe

This Mushroom & Leek Wild Rice is a wonderful side dish that can be enjoyed all year long. Made with long grain wild rice, leeks, fresh button mushrooms, vegetable broth and a few seasonings

Hey friends, it’s been a slow week on the blog and I’ve been playing catch up all weekend. I promise two recipes each week and this week I got a little behind. But here I am two days in a row getting those recipes out for your guys. Did you get a chance to check out the Puff Pastry Jam Turnovers yesterday?

I know this recipe isn’t screaming summer vibes, but it’s a wonderful aromatic rice dish that can be enjoyed all year long. I love wild rice like you’ll see in my Wild Rice and Black Bean Salad or with the Grilled Salmon and Mushroom Wild Rice . And this Mushroom and Leek Wild Dish deserves it’s place on the dinner table even in the summer. It’s can be served hot or even at room temperature with a summer barbecue.

Brown Rice With Broccoli And Mushrooms

Honestly, there’s not much this doesn’t go well with. Why not try serving it with the Oven Roasted Rotisserie Chicken . A great summer combo! You could also serve it with the Zesty Pan Seared Shrimp or even the Moroccan Spiced Pork Kebabs. And there is nothing wrong with serving it as a Vegetarian main course.

It is not necessary to soak wild rice before cooking. However, you can soak if you prefer. Keep in mind, if you soak the rice before cooking, it will cook much quicker.

Wild rice has a little bit of a nutty flavour to it. I would even say it tastes a bit earthy. Wild rice is more firm than regular long grain or brown rice.

Mushroom & Leek Wild Rice

Wild rice is actually an aquatic grass and not a rice. It’s referred to as rice because it looks and tastes much like rice.

This Mushroom & Leek Wild Rice is a wonderful side dish that can be enjoyed all year long. Made with long grain wild rice, leeks, fresh button mushrooms, vegetable broth and a few seasonings.

Hi, I'm Julia, the author and recipe developer here at . Here you can find more than 800 tried and true from scratch recipes from my kitchen. Take a look around and I hope you find something you like!

Wild Rice Salad With Ciabatta Croutons Recipe

Posting Komentar untuk "Wild Rice Mushroom Leek Recipe"