Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Recipes With Beef Potatoes And Onions

Recipes With Beef Potatoes And Onions

Here’s another delicious and comforting weeknight dinner idea: thinly sliced steak sauteed with chunks of potato and seasoned with a lot of garlic, thyme, and oregano. Everything is cooked from scratch, yet is still really simple to make. All you need are the aforementioned ingredients plus some onions, olive oil, salt, pepper, and fresh parsley.

I’ve made this dish three or four times during the past week and it never takes longer than 30 minutes to cook. Since it’s a skillet dinner, you only need one pan to cook everything. First the potatoes are pan-fried, then the onions, and lastly the steak. This can be a quick weeknight meal for two, or you can pair it with side dishes to make it serve four.

Ground

Some foods go hand-in-hand with each other, such as chips and salsa, or chocolate chip cookies and milk. Steak and potatoes is another such pairing and a really

The Best Instant Pot Steak And Potatoes Beef Stew Recipe

One. I love the texture of tender beef slices with starchy chunks of potato, sauteed with plenty of minced garlic, thyme, and oregano. Other delicious beef combos include beef with mushrooms and noodles and beef with broccoli (slow cooker version).

My recipe uses steak in thinly sliced form (1/4 inch thickness) because it’s much easier and faster to cook, and less likely to be tough and chewy when overcooked. To avoid overcooking, once you’ve pan-seared the beef to your desired doneness, immediately turn off the heat and transfer the pan’s contents to a bowl or plate for serving. If you let the beef linger too long in the pan, it will continue cooking with the pan’s residual heat and result in overcooked beef. It’s not the end of the world if your beef slices are a bit overcooked as it’ll still taste great, but it’s easy to avoid.

I use dried oregano and thyme for the herbs in this dish, plus a generous 10 cloves of garlic. You can modify the spice mix depending on what you prefer — other seasonings such as dried basil or lemon pepper would also work. You can be creative here. I add the seasonings at the end of the recipe so that the flavors don’t get “cooked” out.

Steak And Potatoes

Mr. Savory Tooth and I eat this dinner as-is without any side dishes, since it produces two hearty servings. You can absolutely make some rice or pasta to pair with the steak and potatoes, in which case this recipe will yield enough for four servings.

Julia is a recipe developer and the founder of Savory Tooth. Since 2015, she has been sharing simple recipes for tasty dishes, mostly low carb and gluten free. Learn more.I have a freezer filled with steaks–having taken advantage of some super buys in various stores around me. They freeze well because I vacuum seal all of them. I admit–I overbought and I don’t eat steak all that often. But tell me how you can resist T-bone, Porterhouse or strip steak for $4.99 a pound? You simply can’t!!!

I have lots of potatoes on hand too. Recently a local store had buy one get one of reds and Yukon golds so I bought a bag of each.

Asian Steak Bites And Potatoes

For a few days now, I’ve really felt like having a nice roast beef dinner. Beef roasts were not on sale and I’m not spending over $20 for a big piece of meat that more than likely will get tossed because all of it won’t be eaten. Then, I remembered the steaks I had.

My friend Lori told me she experimented once with roasting/baking a london broil and it came out very well. So I figured I would try doing it with one of my steaks. I happened to grab a boneless NY Strip steak, because it was the first one I put my hand on in the freezer, so that’s what I made this with.

One caveat though, your steak will not be rare if you happen to like it that way. I’m not too fussy about either steak or my roast beef and will eat in most any way (besides almost raw and so well done it’s like a half sole). This comes out well done, but it’s still tender because it’s a good cut of meat.

Hamburger Hash Recipe

This did fill the bill for that roast beef flavor. In fact, it put me in mind of good British pub food–and of course a nice beer or ale will go down nicely with this.

Serving: 1 person | Calories: 528 kcal | Carbohydrates: 34 g | Protein: 29 g | Fat: 31 g | Saturated Fat: 9 g | Cholesterol: 64 mg | Sodium: 2418 mg | Potassium: 1284 mg | Fiber: 5 g | Sugar: 4 g | Vitamin C: 23 mg | Calcium: 56 mg | Iron: 6 mg

Garlic

Copyright © Judith Hannemann aka The Midnight Baker 2014. All Rights Reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced without The Midnight Baker’s express consent.

Easy Ground Beef And Potatoes Skillet

Copyright © Judith Hannemann aka The Midnight Baker 2022. All Rights Reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced without The Midnight Baker's express consent.This Asian Steak Bites and Potatoes features seared beef cubes and potatoes in a garlicky butter and soy-based sauce. It comes together in under 30 minutes and everything is cooked in just one pan.

This Asian Steak Bites and Potatoes dish is inspired by several steak bites pins I came across on Pinterest. I wanted to make a version with Asian flairs, and hence this recipe :).

If you haven’t tried, soy sauce and butter go very well with each other. Butter gives us a rich and smooth mouthfeel while soy sauce adds umami to the food. Together, they create a velvety savory sauce which is my favorite flavor-enhancer for beef stir-fry dishes.

Easy Fried Potatoes & Onions: Delicious & Quick Side Dish

Beef and potato always make a great combo. In this dish, I actually think the potatoes are the real star here because once tender, they soak up all the delicious flavors from the beef, butter, soy sauce, and aromatics.

This dish reminds me of my Vietnamese shaking beef (Bo Luc Lac) recipe, which also uses cubes of beef steak. However, this one is more simple and easier to cook with fewer ingredients while still very tasty. I made a short video showing how to cook it below.

One

I like to use yukon gold potatoes for this dish. They are waxy enough to hold up the shape and fluffy enough to get tender and soak up flavors. You can choose to leave the skin on or peel it before cooking.

Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew

In order for this dish to turn out delicious, you should use a heavy-bottomed pan like a cast iron to get a good sear on the beef and potatoes.A cast iron skillet from good brands such as Lodge or Staub will be perfect. Non-stick pans will not work for this recipe, unfortunately (except those with a coating layer that allows for searing).

Depending on how much food you are making and the size of your pan, you may need to work in batches. If you overcrowd the pan, you may not be able to get a nice sear and the ingredients may not cook evenly.

This dish comes together quickly, so make sure you prep everything before you start cooking. I like my beef cubes to be medium and potatoes to be all tender when served, so they need to be cooked separately.

Beef Filet Mignon, Baby Potatoes With Caramelized Onions And Boston Salad With Goat Cheese Dressing

1️⃣ The first step is to cook the potatoes. This may take 5-7 minutes depending on how powerful your stovetop is and the size of the potato pieces. 

2️⃣ After that, we sear the beef very quickly, add butter, garlic, soy sauce, potatoes, and stir-fry briefly until all flavors meld together.

Garlic

Detailed step-by-step instructions are in the recipe card. You can serve this dish with steamed vegetables (or salad like this green salad with sesame dressing) for a quick and filling weeknight dinner. Here are more tasty one pot one pan recipes for you:

Steak And Potato Bowls

I’d love to hear what you think about this dish, so please feel free to leave a comment. New recipes are added every week so let’s connect on Facebook, Youtube,  Pinterest and Instagram for the latest updates.

This Asian Steak Bites and Potatoes recipe features seared beef cubes and potatoes in a garlicky butter and soy-based sauce. It comes together in under 30 minutes and everything is cooked in just one pan.

You may need to adjust cooking time and heat depending on your stovetop. I have a gas cooktop and with these instructions, my final dish turns out with medium beef and tender potatoes.

Hachee (dutch Beef & Onion Stew)

Feel free to scale up the recipe. Depending on how much food you are making and the size of your pan, you may need to work in batches to avoid overcrowding the pan. Also, feel free to cut back on the amount of butter if you prefer to make the dish healthier.

Calories: 165 kcal | Carbohydrates: 24 g | Protein: 5 g | Fat: 6 g | Saturated Fat: 3 g | Cholesterol: 15 mg | Sodium: 961 mg | Potassium: 912 mg | Fiber: 5 g | Sugar: 3 g | Vitamin A: 1120 IU | Vitamin C: 33.2

Italian

Posting Komentar untuk "Recipes With Beef Potatoes And Onions"