Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Pressure Cooker Ranch Pork Chops Recipe

Pressure Cooker Ranch Pork Chops Recipe

Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops is another slow cooker meal that is easy and delicious. This comforting dinner recipe will have everyone asking for seconds!

My slow cooker is by far my favorite kitchen tool. I actually have a few slow cookers because I use them so much. They are so convenient and nice when you want to get a head start on dinner before a busy day. This Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops recipe is just that. It couldn’t be easier to make and it’s always a favorite at my house.

-

I cook a lot of chicken to try and stay healthy, so when my family sees I’m making a pork recipe they get extra excited. haha. Pork is always a great alternative to chicken, but if you prefer chicken you can definitely use chicken breasts in this recipe. These Creamy Ranch Pork Chops are loaded with flavor from the ranch seasoning and soup. It turns into an amazing gravy as it slowly cooks and keeps the pork chops moist and delicious.

Instant Pot Pork Chops

I like to serve these pork chops with a side of rice and vegetables. I use minute rice for ease and convenience and also serve them with carrots and peas. Broccoli would be another great option or even a green salad.

Yes! I have made this exact recipe many times with boneless, skinless chicken breasts and it turns out amazing. I always have chicken breasts on hand, so sometimes I use chicken just for the fact I have it and don’t have pork chops.

Yes I do! I really love my homemade cream of chicken soup recipe. Find the recipe here: HOMEMADE CONDENSED CREAM OF CHICKEN SOUP. You can use this recipe to replace the cream of chicken soup and cream of mushroom soup in this pork chops recipe.

Instant Pot Ranch Pork Chops And Potatoes

MORE SLOW COOKER RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE: Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli Slow Cooker Creamy Lemon Chicken

Mixed Berry Smoothie Grilled Lemon Chicken “Fried” Ice Cream Dessert Strawberry Smoothies BBQ Chicken Foil Packs Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream (no machine required) No Churn Oreo Fudge Ice Cream Grilled Corn with Cilantro-Lime Butter Homemade Biscoff Ice Cream Grilled Steak Kebabs Frozen Pink Lemonade PieI’m very excited to share with you this easy Instant Pot Pork Chops recipe. You will have this Instant pot Boneless Pork chops recipe ready in under 15 minutes.

Sure, this is a simple recipe with very few ingredients, but it is packed with flavor. I think you will be surprised how delicious this really is. We spooned the buttery sauce over the pork chops and the kids were practically licking their plates clean.

Ranch Pork Chops

If you want to make this a one pot meal you can easily add in some diced red potatoes and some carrots. One pot, one mess, and dinner is done.

This Instant Pot Ranch Pork Chops is one of the easiest instant pot recipe. This recipe only requires a few ingredients and the flavor is amazing when adding the ranch seasoning packet.

We like to brown the pork chops just to give the pork chops that brown, crispy texture. Then we toss all the ingredients in the instant pot for an amazing meal idea.

Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops Recipe

Now you will need an electric pressure cooker for this recipe. I personally have an Instant Pot and so far I am loving it. You can find the Instant pot on sale here.

Cooking tender pork chops doesn’t take long. It only takes about 10 minutes to cook and do the natural release on your instant pot. Using the instant pot has been a game changer for me family.

Instant

Pork Chops can get tough if they are cooked to long. Even a few minutes than the recipe states can cause the pork chops to be tough. When you remove the pork chops from the Instant Pot they will continue to cook until they are cut.

Ranch Pressure Cooker Pork Chops Recipe

Make sure you pick the right cut of pork. You want to choose pork chops that are about 1 inch thick. If you choose pork chops that are to thin, they can get tough fast

This recipe is also great for pork chops with the bone in. I would just increase the pressure to 10 minutes. Only 5 more minutes you will have delicious bone in pork chops cooked wonderfully in the Instant pot.

Another reason we love our instant pot, is I can still dinner done fast even if my meat is frozen. This is the perfect meal to prepare ahead of time and freeze.

Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops

Simply, toss your frozen ingredients in the instant pot and cook. You will probably need to double your time to about 10 minutes.

You can add in any veggies to this recipe (in the Instant Pot) and you don’t even have to increase the cooking time. I have thrown in frozen green beans, potatoes, and carrots in there and they all came out packed with flavor and perfectly soft.

Slow

I would put the pork chops on the bottom and then the veggies on top. We like to add a teaspoon of onion powder to the top to add some additional flavor.

Baked Ranch Pork Chops

They look beautiful, they are packed with flavor, and they are done in minutes. This frugal recipe will help you out when you are just short on time. Avoid the drive thru and make these delicious pork chops tonight.

I love one pot meals because they are so easy. This recipe does not disappoint. Cleanup is a breeze and everyone loves this meal.

You are going to love this quick and easy Instant Pot Boneless Pork Chops Recipe. Delicious ranch pork chops recipe is packed with flavor.

Instant Pot Pork Chops In Apple Cider Recipe [video]

Serving 6 ounces , Calories 377 kcal , Carbohydrates 3 g , Protein 29 g , Fat 27 g , Saturated Fat 13 g , Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g , Monounsaturated Fat 10 g , Trans Fat 1 g , Cholesterol 130 mg , Sodium 538 mg , Potassium 504 mg , Sugar 1 g , Vitamin A 478 IU , Calcium 15 mg , Iron 1 mg

Save hours in the kitchen every week and reclaim precious family time without blowing your budget. Join the Lazy Day Cooking Club.

Easy

I’m on a mission to help you cook delicious meals without busting your budget. Together we are going to cook real food… for real families!A few weeks ago I had a reader reach out to me and ask if I could make one of her favorite slow cooker recipes into an Instant Pot recipe. That’s what I do! The recipe was from Real Mom Kitchen. A recipe for pork chops and mashed potatoes. (Do you have a favorite slow cooker recipe that you want to make in the Instant Pot? Email me and I’ll see what I can do [email protected])

Instant Pot Ranch Pork Chops [video]

I can see why the reader loves this recipe. It’s pork chops dredged in ranch dressing mix and served with creamy mashed potatoes and a tasty gravy. The challenge for me was to make it all in the Instant Pot at the same time. I decided to cook the potatoes on the bottom of the pot and then use the pot- in-pot method for the pork chops. It worked great! The pork chops were tender and the potatoes were creamy and delicious. My family loved this dinner.

What kind of pork chops did you use? I used thick boneless pork chops so they wouldn’t get tough. My pork chops were around 1 inch thick. The 4 pork chops alone were about 1 ½ pounds of meat. We cut our pork chops in half for each person. If you use thinner pork chops they may get overdone. I haven’t tried it yet with thinner pork chops so I can’t say for sure how they would turn out. If you’re worried about doneness use a meat thermometer to make sure that the pork chops are at least 145°F when you open the pot.

Can I make this without the mashed potatoes? Yes! Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom of the pot. Then use a trivet with handles and lower the pan with pork chops in it into the bottom of the pot. Use the same pressure cooking time as stated in the recipe.

Instant Pot Ranch Pork Chops

Can I make this with mashed cauliflower instead of potatoes? Yes! Use cauliflower florets in the place of the quartered potatoes. Follow the same cooking instructions as stated in the recipe.

What if I don’t have a pan that fits inside my Instant Pot? Can I still make this recipe? Yes! Place the ranch seasoned pork chops on top of your potatoes. Don’t pour the cream of chicken soup on top though. Pressure cook according to directions stated in the recipe. Then place pork chops on a platter and scoop the potatoes out of the pot with a slotted spoon. Place them in a medium bowl. Mash them according to recipe instructions. Dump the cream of chicken soup in with the drippings and water that remain in the pot. Turn the Instant Pot to the saute setting and whisk the gravy and

Instant

Posting Komentar untuk "Pressure Cooker Ranch Pork Chops Recipe"