Healthy Snack Prep Recipes
These healthy snacks are perfect for kids, for taking to work, or just having around the house. Tons of ideas including both sweet and savory options.
I don't know about you, but when I don't have healthy snacks prepped and waiting for me in the fridge or pantry, I am straight into the bag of tortilla chips (or honestly- chocolate chips). I shared some of my favorite (portable) healthy office snacks already, and now I'm sharing some snack options that are great to prep on Sunday for the week ahead.

These coconut date balls are fast and simple to make, and are vegan, gluten-free and paleo! They only require 4 ingredients to make with no refined sugars, and are perfect healthier treat for kids and adults.
Easy & Healthy Snacks You Can Prep In Advance
Instant Pot applesauce is the most hands off way to make it! This recipe is simple, has no added sugar, is loved by my kids, and works great for meal prep.
Healthy blueberry muffins are tender and soft, loaded with juicy blueberries, and have crunchy golden tops. With greek yogurt, whole wheat flour, no refined sugar and a TON of blueberries!
Healthy zucchini bread is perfectly moist, slightly sweet, with bites of chocolate chips and walnuts. With no refined sugar, just a touch of coconut oil, and whole wheat flour, it's a healthier treat to enjoy with a cup of coffee.
Cheese And Fruit Snack Box {starbucks Copycat}
This creamy chocolate dessert hummus is a protein-packed dessert or snack! Perfect for dipping fruit and pretzels in, it's made with chickpeas, peanut butter, cocoa powder, and sweetened with maple syrup.
Crunchy and golden brown on the outside, and soft and cakey on the inside, this healthier lemon cranberry bread is made in one bowl. Bursting with tart cranberries, with a hint of lemon flavor and crunchy coarse sugar on top.
Tender, slightly sweet, and full of citrus flavor, these lemon chia muffins are a healthier alternative to lemon poppyseed muffins! Made with applesauce and greek yogurt, they are free from oil and only 148 calories each.
Grab And Go Snack Box Ideas
This post shows you how to make homemade granola bars, plus 7 different flavor variations! The perfect sweet treat to enjoy with your morning coffee.
Creamy greek yogurt fruit dip makes you feel like you're indulging in something decadent, but is made with good for you ingredients! Creamy, slightly sweet, and perfect for dunking your favorite fruit. 3 flavors: chocolate, key lime and almond butter.
Peanut butter & jam breakfast cookies are an easy grab and go meal that you can prep ahead! Soft and cakey, they are perfect for a snack or for breakfast; packed with 6 g protein and the classic PB & J flavors.
Healthy Protein Packed Snack Box Ideas
Easy homemade protein bars that taste just like a cinnamon roll! Save yourself money by making your own protein bars; they are no-bake, made with a few simple ingredients and soooo much better than store-bought!
These carrot lentil protein muffins are a great kid-friendly snack, filled with sneaky lentils to add healthy protein, fibre and nutrients. You'd never guess there were lentils in them!
These no bake healthy snack bars are a delicious treat made with wholesome ingredients. The perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth without overdoing it!These no bake healthy snack bars are a delicious treat made with wholesome ingredients. The perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth without overdoing it!
Kids Snack Ideas
Crispy air fryer chickpeas are the tastiest and crunchiest snack you will find. Using the air fryer cuts the cook time down to 15 minutes, and they are so much crispier than in the oven! Vegan and gluten-free, these crispy roasted chickpeas are an awesome healthier snack.

These 7 amazing hummus recipe flavors are great for appetizers or snacks! Ready in minutes, no peeling chickpeas or cooking them from scratch required.
Showing you my foolproof method for how to make the CRISPIEST baked kale chips, and four delicious ways to season them. Never bitter or chewy!
Snack Meal Prep
This 10 minute English muffin pizza recipe is loved by kids for an easy lunch, and makes a delicious afternoon snack! They are easy to prep ahead and freeze, and can be made with whatever veggies you have on hand.
Hummus is kicked up a notch with sweet potatoes, chipotle and lime. This hummus is lower in calories than regular hummus, although you'd never know it!
Instant Pot egg bites are soft, creamy, and easy to customize with your favorite add ins! Perfect for breakfast or meal prep, they are low carb and freezer-friendly.
Easy Healthy Meal Prep Snack Ideas
Tender and flaky, these butternut squash scones with spinach and feta are a delicious savory scone variation. Full of sneaky vegetables and absolutely delicious!
Air fryer zucchini fries are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Coated with a crispy parmesan panko breading, they are the perfect way to use up extra zucchini!

Low carb cauliflower pizza muffins are a sinfully cheesy snack that is going to make you feel like you are treating yo-self!
Kid Friendly Weekly Food Prep Ideas (perfect For School Lunches + Quick Snacks)
Denise Bustard is the creator of Sweet Peas and Saffron, a meal prep-focussed food blog. With a PhD in biochemistry, Denise takes a scientific approach to perfecting her recipes. You can find Denise's work featured on Huffington Post, MSN, Self and more.Looking for some Easy Healthy Meal Prep Snack Ideas? Here are 4 meal prep snack recipes for work, school, or home! Healthy snacks for both adults and kids.
There are two types of people that I know, people who don’t snack and will eat at set times, and then there are people like myself, who will snack all day every day if given the option!
I love having healthy meal prep snacks on hand because if I don’t, I’d end up with 3 bags of chips from the vending machine at work. This may or may not have happened more than once as it’s $1.50 per bag at the vending machines at work LOL.
Healthy Snack Box Ideas
Anyways, these meal prepped snacks are perfect for both adults heading to work or class or kiddos going to school. They’re great well as to have in your fridge so your kiddos know they can always grab bento box of approved snacks to munch on during the day.
Portion Control: Like I said, I’d snack all day every day if I could! So meal prepping snacks is a great way to make sure I don’t end up over snacking – once I’ve eaten everything in my bento box, I’m done.
I’m also one of those people where if I open a bag of crisps or nuts, I’ll mindless eat all of it without even noticing. Things like nuts are very calorie-dense and can be easy to overeat so this makes sure I don’t end up eating all of nuts at once.

Healthy Snacks For Lunch At Work Or School
Less Stress: Having snacks meal prepped available makes it less stressful when I’m hangry and looking for food! Plus I remember when I was a kid and would yell “mooooom, I’m hungryyyy” it would have probably been less annoying to my mom if I could have just grabbed a box of healthy meal prepped snacks from the fridge.
Plus if you are heading somewhere further than usual (ie a drive to the airport), the prepped snack boxes means you don’t have to rely on figuring out where to find food.
Less Waste: More than once I’ve found some pack of cheese in the back of the fridge that I’ve forgotten about after I’ve bought it. Meal prepping snacks out in advance means you’ll be less than likely to have to toss forgotten expired items.
Snack Prep Ideas
Saving Money: Before I meal prepped snacks, I would just buy whatever snacks I felt like and end up with a ton of snacks at home. This is similar to having less waste as I’ve bought a zillion apples once only to have realized I bought cheese, crackers, more fruit, and more cheese as well. I would have bought less if I had gone in with a list of snacks that I wanted to meal prep!
I use airtight containers to store my snack meal preps. This makes them last longer and is more environmentally friendly than using multiple plastic bags or plastic containers. Here’s what I use and the link to them at Amazon:
Tried this recipe? Did you make this recipe? I'm always so happy to hear about it! I'd love to see how it turned out. Tag me at @CarmysHungry on Instagram so I can see it! If you enjoyed the recipe, I'd really appreciate a comment with a 5 star rating! ♥
Healthy Meal Prep Ideas To Simplify Your Life
Click here to sign upto stay up to date with new recipes sent straight to your inbox PLUS a free ebook with 10 easy chicken recipes!Meal Prepping is getting everything you need for your meals ready for the coming week and dividing into individual containers. This includes all prep work, such as cleaning and cutting fruit/vegetables, portioning out food, and having everything ready for every single day in the coming week so all you have to do is grab your prepped meals for the day.

I feel like I need to elaborate on my definition of meal prepping. Let me put it to you this way… If you want to lose weight, meal prep. If you want to feel like
Posting Komentar untuk "Healthy Snack Prep Recipes"