Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Recipe For Chicken Pasta Bake Tomato

Recipe For Chicken Pasta Bake Tomato

A pasta bake with plenty of thick, creamy tomato sauce….madewith NO CREAM….all in ONE POT! Even the pasta is cooked right in the pan with the sauce!Creamy Tomato Pasta Bake with Chicken is the ultimate recipe for low-effort comfort food to feed a family or group of friends.

Pronounced with a Japanese accent. It is soooo typical of the Japanese to change the spelling of English words to the way Japanese pronounce it. It’s an endless source of amusement for me!

Creamy

This Creamy Tomato Pasta Bake is based on the same cooking method I use for my One Pot Saucy Mac N Cheese

Chicken Bacon Pasta Bake

As the name implies, it is macaroni baked in a classic french “gratin” style with a creamy white sauce made from a roux.It was a childhood favourite and I used to nag my mother to make it frequently, but she only ever treated us with it for special occasions. So I got to know

As I grew older and started to cook, I realised why she only made it for special occasions….because it is such an effort to make! It requires fourseparate pots/pans/dishes. FOUR!! A pot to cook the pasta, a saucepan to make the white sauce, a fry pan to sauté the chicken and mushroom and a baking dish to bakeit all in.

But I love saucy pasta bakes, so I invented my own creamy tomato one-pot versionwhich isreally convenient for midweek meals. I don’t like to cook with cream for midweek mealsso this is made using a simple roux base (don’t let that fancy sounding word scare you, it’s just butter + flourthat is used as a thickener for the sauce). Also, if you wanted to make a pasta bake as saucy as I’ve made this, you would need three cartons of cream….my arteries are hardening just at the thought!

Creamy Tomato Pasta Bake Recipe

This pasta bake isbased on the same technique I use for my One Pot Saucy Creamy Mac and Cheese. It is not quite as saucy so it holds together better when you serve it, as opposed to the Mac and Cheese which collapses into a pile of cheesy creamy deliciousness.

A pasta bake, cooked entirely in one pot! The sauce is creamy and tomatoey but is made without a drop of cream, making this a great midweek meal.

1. Tomato passata is simply plain, pureed tomatoes. In America, it is also known as tomato sauce. In Australia, tomato sauce is the equivalent of tomato ketchup, so don't get the two confused!

Cheesy Chicken Pasta Bake Recipe

In Australia, you can get tomato passata in the pasta section and starts at just over $1 for a large 700g bottle. You can also use pureed canned tomatoes.

You could also substitute the tomato passata with a store bought pasta sauce. If you do, then don't use as much salt as I have included in the recipe as store bought pasta sauce is seasoned and flavoured.

2. The fry pan I used was 26cm / 10 in diameter and 6cm/2.4 deep. It was JUST big enough for this recipe. Spillage during cooking was not the risk because this sauce doesn't splatter or bubble, but I had to be quite careful when stirring. It works better with a slightly deeper skillet / fry pan or a large casserole pot.

Baked Chicken Feta Pasta

3. I don't have a lid for the fry pan I used but I have a lid for a larger pot which I just place on top. Otherwise, foil works just fine, or even a baking tray.

Serving: 344 g Calories: 469 cal (23%) Carbohydrates: 39.9 g (13%) Protein: 33.8 g (68%) Fat: 19.7 g (30%) Saturated Fat: 10.8 g (68%) Cholesterol: 94 mg (31%) Sodium: 1261 mg (55%) Potassium: 178 mg (5%) Fiber: 2.8 g (12%) Sugar: 8.4 g (9%) Vitamin A: 1250 IU (25%) Vitamin C: 13.2 mg (16%) Calcium: 380 mg (38%) Iron: 3.1 mg (17%)

I believe you can make great food with everyday ingredients even if you’re short on time and cost conscious. You just need to cook clever and get creative!This chicken tomato pasta is a hearty, delicious one-pot meal that’s simple to put together and nutritious. It consists of juicy pieces of chicken and fusilli pasta immersed in a flavourful herby tomato sauce and topped with parmesan cheese. Ready in under 40 minutes!

Recipe Tomato Garlic Cheesy Chicken Pasta

This chicken tomato pasta bake has the kind of depth of flavour that usually comes from hours of cooking yet preparation is quick and the dish only takes 20 minutes to bake. This is achieved with a moderate amount of cheese, without heavy cream or butter.

Chicken

This chicken pasta bake contains a generous amount of tomato sauce, which keeps the chicken moist and prevents the pasta becoming dry.

1.Preheat the oven to 375 F/ 190 C/ gas mark 5. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Boil the pasta in salted water for 4 minutes (do

Creamy Chicken Pasta Recipe

2. Heat up 1.5 tablespoons of oil and sear the chicken on a medium heat for about 3-4 minutes turning over halfway (it should still be raw inside). Using a slotted spoon transfer the chicken into a bowl leaving the juices in the pan.

3. To the same pan add the remaining tablespoon of oil, garlic and onion and cook gently for about 5 minutes until softened. Remove from the heat.

4. Add the tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, tomato puree, stock, balsamic vinegar, capers, herbs and pepper to taste (you shouldn’t need to add salt) and stir to combine.

Chicken & Tomato No Boil Pasta Bake

5. Add the pasta as well as the chicken (along with the juices) and give the whole thing a good stir (ensure the pasta and chicken are thoroughly coated in the sauce). Season with pepper.

6. Scatter the parmesan over the top and bake your chicken tomato pasta in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes.

Creamy

Or simply on its own. It’s also delicious with grilled or roasted vegetables, such as peppers or zucchini as well as steamed broccoli.

Chicken Broccoli Pasta Bake

I do not recommend making this swap. This dish cooks very quickly so the best meat to use is chicken breast. Dark meat (chicken thighs) works better in dishes which require longer cooking.

Although I do not recommend preparing this tomato chicken pasta recipe ahead you can save time by preparing some of the ingredients in advance. These include:

I do not recommend it. This is because as the dish cools the pasta will start to absorb some of the sauce so by the time it’s cooled completely and is ready to place in the freezer the pasta will have become quite soft. So you might end up with mushy pasta.

Chicken Pasta Bake Recipe

If you make this tomato chicken and pasta I’d love to know how it turned out for you. Did you make any swaps? Let me know in the comments below, thanks!

Follow me onFacebook, InstagramandTwitterfor regular recipe updates! Or you could subscribe to this blog and receive all my latest recipes right in your mailbox!

Serving: 1 serving | Calories: 425 kcal | Carbohydrates: 46 g | Protein: 33 g | Fat: 13 g | Saturated Fat: 3 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 73 mg | Sodium: 551 mg | Potassium: 777 mg | Fiber: 7 g | Sugar: 7 g | Vitamin A: 294 IU | Vitamin C: 16 mg | Calcium: 173 mg | Iron: 3 mgIt doesn't get much more comforting than a creamy pasta bake and this Easy Creamy Tomato and Chicken Pasta Bake is a family favourite. An easy to throw together weeknight dinner that will feed a hungry family of 4, or 2 with leftovers to take to work. Kids will love this healthy pasta bake with chunks of chicken, hidden vegetables, and plenty of cheese of course!

Fresh

Smoky Tomato & Chicken Pasta Bake

This creamy chicken pasta bake is one that I have been making since I was in university. It started out very basic, with just chicken, a tin of tomatoes and pasta and I have adapted it every time I made it since. But I think this version is as close to perfection as this recipe is going to get.

When you crave comfort food, this is the recipe you want. This is a pasta bake that the whole family is going to love. It's fairly simple when it comes to the flavours, but is really filling and comforting.

One: Heat some olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat and then add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes. Add the shallots and garlic and cook for a further 2 minutes.

Chicken Spaghetti Baked Recipe

Three: Add the tomatoes, tomato puree and oregano to the chicken and mash the tomatoes a little. Season with salt and pepper and simmer for 2 minutes.

Six: Transfer to an oven safe baking dish and sprinkle with the cheddar, mozzarella and basil and put in a pre-heated oven at 190°C/375°F/Gas 5 for 15 minutes.

Pasta - Something really chunky works well, which is why we have used rigatoni. You could use penne or fusilli instead, but I wouldn't recommend using something like macaroni, as it would get lost. The pasta is the star of the show here, so let it shine

Tomato Chicken And Pasta Bake Recipe

Cheese - We

Chicken

Posting Komentar untuk "Recipe For Chicken Pasta Bake Tomato"