Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Recipe For Chicken Enchilada Casserole With Cream Cheese

Recipe For Chicken Enchilada Casserole With Cream Cheese

This chicken enchilada casserole is creamy cheesy perfection and it’s so easy to throw together since everything is layered together instead of rolled.

Because my husband got the HTC Vivelast year and I very nearly die of a heart attack every time I play it.

-

Which is cool, except that my husband and son always make me play scary games so they can laugh at me while I scream.

Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas (so Creamy With No Cream Soup!)

I was playing a zombie game yesterday and, let me tell you, I am going to be the first to go in the zombie apocalypse. I stand no chance.

Anyway, that has nothing to do with anything, but it’s how I spent my weekend and now I’m in serious need of some comfort food.

This was a total hit on my dinner table. Of course, my kids will gobble up anything creamy, cheesy, and chicken-y. I imagine yours will too?

Green

Creamy Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas

You can get creative with this and use taco meat or ground chicken if you prefer. Adding in some diced jalapeno in place of the green chiles will spice the dish up if you like that sort of thing.

My daughter is a bit of a wimp when it comes to spice, so I used mild green chiles in this one. They add some nice flavor without adding heat.

Sour

This chicken enchilada casserole has all the flavors of my favorite enchilada recipe without all of the work involved in rolling up individual enchiladas! It's such a family favorite in our house.

The Best Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas (& Video!)

Calories: 445 kcal (22%) | Carbohydrates: 25 g (8%) | Protein: 19 g (38%) | Fat: 29 g (45%) | Saturated Fat: 16 g (100%) | Cholesterol: 93 mg (31%) | Sodium: 940 mg (41%) | Potassium: 274 mg (8%) | Fiber: 2 g (8%) | Sugar: 5 g (6%) | Vitamin A: 1255 IU (25%) | Vitamin C: 8 mg (10%) | Calcium: 370 mg (37%) | Iron: 2.4 mg (13%)

Creamy

Calories: 445 kcal (22%) | Carbohydrates: 25 g (8%) | Protein: 19 g (38%) | Fat: 29 g (45%) | Saturated Fat: 16 g (100%) | Cholesterol: 93 mg (31%) | Sodium: 940 mg (41%) | Potassium: 274 mg (8%) | Fiber: 2 g (8%) | Sugar: 5 g (6%) | Vitamin A: 1255 IU (25%) | Vitamin C: 8 mg (10%) | Calcium: 370 mg (37%) | Iron: 2.4 mg (13%)

Creamy

Posting Komentar untuk "Recipe For Chicken Enchilada Casserole With Cream Cheese"