Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

No Bake Cheesecake Recipe With Evaporated Milk

No Bake Cheesecake Recipe With Evaporated Milk

This no-bake cheesecake with condensed milk will become your go-to no-bake cheesecake. An easy, one-bowl recipe made with just 5 ingredients, including cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Beautifully creamy, sweet, and a bit tangy with that delicious cookie crust.

Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.Learn more

No

The recipe is exactly what it sounds like: a no-bake cheese with sweetened condensed milk. The crumb crust and filling are chilled in the fridge to firm up without baking. It’s a great make-ahead dessert when you need something quick and tasty.

Perfect No Bake Cheesecake Recipe

Whit spring and summer inching up, it makes only sense to share one of my favorite desserts ever: no-bake condensed milk cheesecake. I’ve always adored classic cheesecake but also love condensed milk. And what do you do when you love both? Bring them together, of course!

A buttery crust made from vanilla wafers encases a velvety, soft cream cheese filling that is the right amount of sweet and tangy. This no-bake cheesecake recipe is a true delight, and I’m so happy to share it with you!

If you love easy no-bake desserts, be sure to also try our lemon curd parfaits, raspberry tiramisu, and strawberry banana cheesecake salad.

No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Recipe

One of the main components of this no-bake condensed milk cheesecake is the base. I created a 2-ingredient crust that requires crushed cookies or crackers and melted butter. But if you’d prefer a pre-made pie crust, go for it. I’m all for what makes life easier.

It’s such a simple filling. My tip is to ensure the cream cheese is at room temp before mixing. The addition of condensed milk adds to the smooth velvety creaminess and introduces a lovely sweetness.

This no-bake cheesecake without heavy cream comes together surprisingly easy. Let’s take you step-by-step in how to make no-bake cheesecake with sweetened condensed milk:

Best Evaporated Milk Recipes

After making this no-bake cheesecake for years, I’ve learned helpful tricks along the way. Here are my top tips for making the best condensed milk cheesecake!

My no-bake cheesecake without gelatin is a great base recipe, ready to be customized to your liking. I can think of a few variations that would make delicious flavored Philadelphia cheesecake. Try one of the following suggestions:

Serve this no-bake cheesecake with condensed milk with whipped cream and fresh fruit or compote. It’s also delicious with a dollop of lemon curd, caramel sauce, or a chocolate drizzle. To make it a full dessert, enjoy your slice topped with ice cream, cherry pie filling, or blueberry sauce.

Best No Bake Cheesecake Recipe

For the best flavor, enjoy leftover cheesecake within 5 days. I recommend storing it well-covered in the refrigerator, so the crust doesn’t dry out. Then just cut a slice whenever you want.

Yes, you can absolutely freeze this easy no-bake cheesecake. Chill in the refrigerator first. Overnight is best to ensure the filling is set properly. The double-warp in plastic wrap (cling film) and aluminum foil to avoid freezer burn.

Freeze for up to 2 months. You can freeze the whole cake or individual slices. Place in the fridge to thaw overnight before serving.

Ingredient No Bake Cheesecake (no Eggs Or Butter)

I used vanilla wafers to make the base. You could also prepare the crust with Graham crackers, digestive biscuits, shortbread cookies, or Oreos.

You need dense block-style cream cheese, NOT the spreadable or whipped cream cheese sold in tubs. Spreadable cream cheese is too soft and will not firm up properly because it contains more liquid.

Cream cheese blocks are hard to find outside North America. If you live outside of the US or Canada, you can still make the recipe work by following these tips.

-

Easy Elegant No Bake Cheesecake

The recipe makes 12 to 16 servings. Of course, the exact number of servings depends on how big or small you cut the slices.

If you don’t have a springform pan, make this cheesecake with condensed milk and cream cheese in an 8-in or 9-in / 20 cm or 23 cm pie form. I also had great success with baking pans (tins) with a removable bottom.

Of course! A store-bought Graham cracker crust is a great way to save time and make this no-bake cheesecake with condensed milk even faster. All that is left to do is whip up the filling and wait until the cheesecake has firmed up.

No Bake Lemon Cheesecake (woolworth's Recipe)

No, you can’t make this cheesecake with evaporated milk. Condensed milk and evaporated milk are 2 different ingredients and can’t substitute for one another.

If you love sweetened condensed milk as much as we do, you might enjoy some of our favorite recipes using this ingredient!

Hi, I can't buy cream cheese in blocks here in South Africa; only the tubs. Could I substitute marscapone cheese, and would the ratio be the same?

No Bake Cheesecake

Hi Sandy! Mascarpone cheese has a looser texture than block-style cream cheese, so I worry that the cheesecake wouldn't set up properly. I share a trick how you can squeeze some of the moisture from tub cream cheese in the notes section of the recipe card. Maybe that is an option for you.

I doubled the cream cheese to 4 blocks and lemon juice amount to 4 tbsp and added 4tbsp softened butter to this recipe. To the graham cracker crust I added cinnamon and sugar to zest up the taste. Refrigerated overnight and PERFECT texture, as well as set up very nice. I topped mine with Peach Pie filling and it is DELICIOUS!

No

Thank you so much for this kind review, Robyn! Adding peach pie filling sounds delicious indeed. So happy to hear you and joyed it!

No Bake Cheesecake With Condensed Milk

I made this earlier, but the filling was runny so I added powedered sugar to thicken it. I have a question, how many minutes do you mix the filling to make it firm?

Hi Sherry! You should see the lemon juice thickening the condensed milk right away. Then, the filling needs some time in the fridge to set up, at least 5 to 6 hours, overnight is even better. I'm not sure if the powered sugar will, please let me know how it goes for you!No Bake Woolworth Cheesecake is a classic, light and lemony dessert and will be the perfect addition to your Easter or Mother’s Day menu!

A while back, a family friend asked me if I had the recipe for Woolworth’s cheesecake.I didn’t even remember that anybody even told me they had a cheesecake, so I surely didn’t have the recipe.Anyway, that of course provoked me to launch an internet search for the recipe.Now I can’t be certain if this is the actual recipe… there are a lot of them out there, but this is the one I tried.

The Best No Bake Cheesecake Recipe

The first time I made it, I thought “wow… this is a LOT of dessert”… So invited some friends over and shared it with them.

I would rename it “Lemon Fluff Dessert” or “Lemon Fluff Ice Box” something, but it is really, really delicious. And for lemon lovers who are looking for light (not in calories, but in filling) dessert for a spring get-together, this is it!

Which makes it perfect for a warmer weather, so you don’t have to heat up your house by turning on your oven for hours.It just sets up in the fridge. And you can even make this a day or two in advance and just let it hang out in the fridge until you are ready to serve it.

The Best No Bake Cheesecake Recipe (recipe Reviews)

I especially like the graham cracker crust on this dessert, it is simply wonderful. Alternatives for a graham cracker crust could be a vanilla sandwich cookie crumbs crust, or vanilla wafer crust.But the graham crackers crust is so easy and it tastes great, there’s really no need to change it.

No

The easiest part! The ingredients in the cheesecake filling are simply cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice (this really gives it a special touch), lemon jell-o (for stability – keeps it fluffy) and evaporated milk.

While rich, it has a slightly aerated texture which is quite different from a New York cheesecake which is much denser and calls for twice as much cream cheese as this recipe!

No Bake Cheesecake With Condensed Milk {without Heavy Cream}

TIP: I have made this with the chilled evaporated milk and also with heavy whipping cream.I couldn’t tell much difference in the texture or taste. Use either one you have on hand. The biggest trick is remembering to chill the can milk and that’s what led me to try it out with whipping cream.

New York Style Cheesecake – Tall, creamy, thick, smooth and it slices beautifully. And more as you may have noticed there is No CRACKS….Absolutely Perfect !!Make this luscious no bake cheesecake with condensed milk for a super easy but really tasty dessert. Make it as a pie or in individual jars for a fun single serve dessert. Then add your favorite toppings to make it an extra special treat.

If you enjoy easy to make creamy desserts, you are in the right place. This no bake cheesecake recipe takes only a few minutes to put together and it tastes amazing.

Ingredient No Bake Cheesecake

There are tons of recipes on the site for different no bake cheesecake varieties, but I didn’t have a recipe for a classic vanilla flavor. So I

Posting Komentar untuk "No Bake Cheesecake Recipe With Evaporated Milk"