Easy Pasta Sauce Recipe For Toddler
This Easy Garlic Broccoli Pasta is the perfect family dinner! Using one-pot, 5-ingredients and made in less than 20 minutes, what’s not to love? Plus, the entire family loves this healthy and easy dinner – from baby to adults!
A basic pasta dish that is kicked up at least ten thousand notches with a cheesy and garlicky sauce that actually blew my daughter’s mind🤯.

She told all of us, in a loud and somewhat bossy voice, “this pasta is AMAZZZZZING.. soooo much better than cheesy noodles (what we call mac and cheese)”!
Easy Avocado Pasta
This Garlic Broccoli Pasta comes together in one-pot in less than 20 minutes. I tossed some fresh broccoli into ours because I had a bag that needed to be used up, but you can also use frozen broccoli if that is all you have on hand 🥦. Or really any other veggie you have on hand would work – chopped asparagus, green beans, peas, corn or cauliflower. But there is something about the broccoli covered with the cheesy garlic sauce that my kids can’t get enough of!
Baby: I separated the pasta and broccoli and then added no-sugar-added applesauce (could also use an apple puree or warmed apple slices with a pinch of cinnamon) to this dish. I only had applesauce on-hand to show this. You can serve the applesauce with a big self-feeding baby spoon for baby to try to eat by themselves or pre-load a baby spoon and hand it to baby. Depending on the age of baby, you can serve the pasta with the butter/garlic/parm sauce or serve plain without the sauce.
Toddler: I served this pasta and broccoli along with a side of applesauce and dried fruit. You can also separate the broccoli and pasta into different sections (like in the baby-led weaning picture) if they won’t eat them together.
Pasta For Kids / Easy And Quick Pasta Recipe
Picky Eater: You can serve this meal to a picky eater by separating out the broccoli and pasta. The light garlic parmesan sauce on the pasta is usually a big hit with picky eaters. I would serve the applesauce alongside the pasta and broccoli because it is a safe food and will help them get over the green food on their plate. For my family, I would tell them they can have more of the safe food (ie the applesauce) but only after eating some pasta and broccoli. Those are just the rules in my house. You do you!
Kid: serve the pasta with a small side salad and applesauce. If your kid isn’t into salads yet, serve the salad deconstructed with each ingredient that would go on a salad, including the lettuce, but in small piles on their plate. This helps them see what is actually going to be on a salad in a neat system. I always let my kids pour their own dressing onto their salads, which is usually either a homemade balsamic or ranch dressing.
Adult: I love this pasta with a big pinch of red pepper flakes and either a big side salad or extra steamed veggies.
Spaghetti With Spinach Sauce
DID YOU MAKE THIS GARLIC BROCCOLI PASTA RECIPE? I’D LOVE TO KNOW HOW IT TURNED OUT!LEAVE A COMMENT AND A ⭐️ RATING BELOW👇

This Easy Garlic Broccoli Pasta is the perfect family dinner! Using one-pot, 5-ingredients and made in less than 20 minutes, what's not to love?
Broccoli: you can use either fresh or frozen broccoli. If using frozen broccoli, make sure to cook for an addional 1 minute.
Creamy Carrot Pasta
Serving: 1 cup , Calories: 153 kcal , Carbohydrates: 23 g , Protein: 5.7 g , Fat: 4.4 g , Saturated Fat: 2.6 g , Cholesterol: 10 mg , Sodium: 91 mg , Potassium: 124 mg , Fiber: 1.4 g , Sugar: 1.1 g , Calcium: 63 mg , Iron: 1 mgThis is a nice simple vegetable based baby pasta recipe that all my four children have enjoyed when they were young, and actually continue to enjoy now that they are at school (although of course I don't call it 'baby pasta' when I serve it to my big kids.)
To make my baby pasta you will need pumpkin, carrot, tinned tomatoes and spinach. I use olive oil and dried herbs in the recipe and a little cream is optional. You will also need dried pasta in a shape your baby manages.

I am an ambassador for Countdown supermarket, they support my blog by providing ingredients for recipe creation and testing. I used no added salt diced tomatoes, Italian herbs, and olive oil from their range in this recipe.
First Tomato Pasta Sauce For Babies
Step one: Cook your choice of pasta, use the packet instructions as a guideline. For babies, I recommend cooking the pasta slightly longer (2-3 minutes longer)than recommended so it is very soft to the bite and not al dente.
Step three: In a frypan heat the oil over a medium/high heat, sauté the grated pumpkin and carrot until soft. This should take around 5 minutes
Step four: Add the tinned tomatoes, herbs, and spinach leaves to the pan, simmer until the sauce is thick and the spinach leaves cooked, this should take around 5 minutes.

Tuna & Sweetcorn Pasta Salad For Toddlers And Babies
Yes, babies can have pasta, most pasta is wheat-based so should not be given if they have a wheat allergy. If you are following baby-led weaning your baby will be able to have soft-cooked pasta as finger food. If you are following traditional weaning, your baby should be able to manage soft pasta when they are able to manage a mashed texture.
Yes, this pasta freezes and reheats well, freeze in an airtight container, I like to divide it into meal-sized portions. Reheat to piping hot in the microwave.
This baby pasta recipe is loaded with vegetables but so easy to make, little ones love it, the perfect idea for baby-led weaning.
Super Easy Creamy Tomato Pasta • Salt & Lavender
Serving: 1 g | Calories: 226 kcal | Carbohydrates: 34 g | Protein: 6 g | Fat: 7 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Cholesterol: 5 mg | Sodium: 26 mg | Potassium: 349 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 4 g | Vitamin A: 4184 IU | Vitamin C: 8 mg | Calcium: 42 mg | Iron: 1 mg

Posting Komentar untuk "Easy Pasta Sauce Recipe For Toddler"