Easy Banana Bread Oat Recipe
This oatmeal banana bread is a healthy twist on the classic quick bread! No flour and no refined sugar needed, it’s made with just 5 ingredients and uses just a blender!
Over the past few weeks, I’ve been making significantly healthier choices. I’ve noticed over the past couple of months that my energy levels have been fluctuating considerably each day. When analyzing my food intake, I’ve noticed that my intake of refined sugars and flour had been higher than normal.

I tend to have a very clean and balanced diet. My breakfasts are often a smoothie or overnight oats, and both my lunches and dinners always contain some form of vegetables (unless I’m enjoying some lasagna). As a snacker, I always have either some homemade protein bars on hand or some energy balls. However, with all the baking I’ve been doing recently, I’ve found myself switching my usual breakfasts for something of the sweeter variety.
Easy Oatmeal Banana Bread • Unicorns In The Kitchen
My usual breakfasts had been replaced with either some banana bread or zucchini bread. Both wholesome and healthy in my books but upon closer inspection, considerably more wheat and sugar than I’d typically have. No wonder I’d been suffering from mid-morning crashes. As a way to rectify this, I’ve made some smart swaps, and recently, been loving this super healthy banana bread.
I’ve been meaning to share this healthy oatmeal banana bread recipe for quite some time. It uses wholesome and healthy ingredients and uses just 5 ingredients. No refined sugar and no flour needed, but you’d never tell. The texture is dense, slightly moist, and with a tender crumb. It’s naturally sweet but not too sweet, making it perfect for a healthy dessert or even for breakfast.
While this bread isn’t like your traditional moist and fluffy banana bread, it’s hearty and sweet enough to satisfy your baked good cravings, minus the sugar crash!
Banana Baked Oatmeal {vegan & Easy}
In a high speed blender or food processor, add all your ingredients and blend until a smooth and pourable batter remains. If your batter is too thick, you can add some almond or oat milk to loosen it. Next, fold through your chocolate chips, if using them.
Now, transfer into a greased loaf pan and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a skewer comes out mostly clean. Let the bread cool in the pan completely, before slicing it up.
This healthy oatmeal banana bread is made with just 5 ingredients and needs just a blender to whip up! No flour and no refined sugar, it's perfect for breakfast or a wholesome dessert!
Spiced Apple & Banana Oatmeal Bread
TO FREEZE: Place slices of the bread in a ziplock bag and store them in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Serving: 1 slice Calories: 130 kcal Carbohydrates: 26 g Protein: 3 g Fat: 2 g Sodium: 119 mg Potassium: 245 mg Fiber: 3 g Vitamin A: 74 IU Vitamin C: 4 mg Calcium: 25 mg Iron: 1 mg NET CARBS: 23 g
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.
Healthy Oatmeal Banana Bread
I’m a two time cookbook author, photographer, and writer, and passionate about creating easy and healthier recipes. I believe you don’t need to be experienced in the kitchen to make good food using simple ingredients that most importantly, taste delicious.Today, I'm sharing my new favorite healthy banana bread recipe with you! This Weight Watchers inspired recipe for Easy Oatmeal Banana Bread is enhanced with the goodness of oats for a healthy banana bread (no butter) full of banana flavor and a great chewy texture! It just might become your new favorite healthy banana bread too!
Sure, everyone has their favorite banana bread recipe. But it's always nice to try new things. What's that saying, If you don't try it, how will you know? I believe that saying applies to this banana bread recipe!
I know there are a gazillion banana bread recipes out there and you probably have your favorite recipe already...but, so did I! That is, before I met this better-for-you Weight Watchers inspired Oatmeal Banana Bread recipe.
Hearty Oatmeal Banana Bread Recipe
I have to confess, I'm not a huge banana fan. I do like having them around the house for a quick bite when I'm hungry though.

I'm very picky about their degree of ripeness when I eat them out of hand though. In my opinion, if the bananas have any brown spots, the only thing they are good for is banana bread or muffins.
So, as you can guess, I almost always have bananas that are too ripe to eat out of hand (in my opinion) laying around.
Easy Peasy Banana Bread
I still love this recipe for Easy Banana Bread, but now that I'm back on the Weight Watchers wagon, I was looking for something a little more program friendly.
That's when I found the recipe for banana bread with oatmeal on their site. This bread is healthy comfort food I can get on board with!
The first time I made it, I made no changes to the recipe or the technique, and while the flavor was awesome, there was just something about the texture I didn't care for.
Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe (with Almond Flour)
The second time I made it, I ground up the oats into a flour and added some vanilla and a little cinnamon. The second loaf had just the right texture...a little chewy, but not dotted with big hunks of oats. I had a keeper!
This recipe is perfect for making muffins instead of bread. Line a muffin tin with paper liners and scoop the batter into each well to fill approximately 2/3rds of the way.

Bake in a 375 degree F oven for approximately 25 - 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
Banana Bread Oatmeal
Easy Oatmeal Banana Bread is enhanced with the goodness of oats for a healthy banana bread (no butter) full of banana flavor and a great chewy texture! It just might become your new favorite healthy banana bread too!Out of all of our quick bread recipes, banana bread recipes are my absolute favorite. Our chocolate chip banana bread is a readers' favorite and for a super moist banana bread I always go to my zucchini banana bread. This oatmeal banana bread is another winner because it's a relatively healthy recipe with a familiar flavor profile.
I love this easy banana bread because it uses less flour. In place of flour, it contains one cup of old fashioned oatmeal. Because of this, the banana bread is very light, fluffy and has an amazing taste. If you're looking for a gluten free banana bread, you can check out our almond flour banana bread and for oil-free banana bread, check out our banana bread with applesauce.
A slice of this bread toasted and served with some nut butter pairs perfectly with a cup of coffee. Nothing beats a delicious homemade banana bread, right?
Recipe: Banana Oatmeal Bread
This recipe uses vegetable oil instead of butter and also includes old fashioned oatmeal and Greek yogurt which makes the banana bread pretty moist and tender.
When it comes to making any kind of banana bread, it's important to use bananas that are not green. You need bananas that have black spots on them but are still a bit firm. Youdon't want bananas that are brown insidebecause those will affect the texture and the bread will not be as fluffy.
Pro tip: Always let the banana bread cool in the pan for 15 minutes, then take it out of the pan and let it cool completely before slicing. Because of the bananas and reduced flour, this bread will be moist and very tender. Therefore, make sure it's cool before you slice it so it doesn't crumble.

Easy Oatmeal Banana Bread Recipe
Store banana bread in an airtight container at room temperature for up to three days and in the fridge for up to a week. Heat the slices in the microwave for 10 seconds to serve them warm.
Banana bread freezes well. To freeze, slice the banana bread and wrap each slice in plastic wrap and then aluminum foil to avoid freezer burn. You can freeze for up to 3 months. To serve, unwrap the banana bread slice and place it on a plate. Reheat it in the microwave for one minute and 30 seconds or until it's heated through.
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to hear about it! Please comment and leave a 5-star🌟 rating below. You can also follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or subscribe to our newsletter to get a free e-Cookbook!
Ingredient Healthy Banana Oatmeal Bread (no Flour, Refined Sugar Or Butter)
Calories: 367 kcal Carbohydrates: 54 g Protein: 5 g Fat: 15 g Saturated Fat: 12 g Cholesterol: 41 mg Sodium: 99 mg Potassium: 255 mg Fiber: 2 g Sugar: 31 g Vitamin A: 88 IU Vitamin C: 4 mg Calcium: 34 mg Iron: 2 mgI used to think the stockpile of ripe bananas that’s ever-present on our counter accumulated by accident, but I know myself better than that now. I overbuy intentionally, because my subconscious is craving healthy Oatmeal Banana Bread.
It has a subtle, cozy amount of cinnamon, the banana flavor is pleasant and present, but not overpowering. You can fold in walnuts or chocolate chips if you like.
Thanks to
Posting Komentar untuk "Easy Banana Bread Oat Recipe"