Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Cheesecake Recipes With Two Packages Of Cream Cheese

Cheesecake Recipes With Two Packages Of Cream Cheese

I’ve included tons of detailed tips and important info in today’s post so you can make the perfect creamy cheesecake every time. For a visual how-to, be sure to check out my step-by-step video beneath the recipe! 

For a recipe with so few ingredients (cream cheese, eggs, sugar, sour cream, vanilla & salt), it took a lot longer than you might think to develop the 

The

Version. I’ve shared a few cheesecake variations in the past, including my No-Bake Cheesecake, but getting a perfected classic version took lots of testing. Finally, here we are.

Easy Sour Cream Cheesecake Recipe

Oh, and we are skipping the water bath! I’ve always found them to be largely unnecessary with cheesecakes. Cook yours on a low temperature and follow my tips below and you’ll have a perfectly creamy and crack-less cheesecake without all the hassle of a water bath.

It’s important that your cream cheese comes to room temperature before you begin making your cheesecake. This will prevent any lumps and ensure a cheesecake with a smooth, creamy texture. However, to ensure that 

Of your ingredients blend together nicely and give you the desired result, they should all be at room temperature before you begin.

Double Decker Cheesecake

Over-beating your eggs is one of the quickest ways to ruin a cheesecake. Over-beating can ruin the texture and can cause cracks. To prevent this, lightly scramble each egg before adding it into your batter. Keep your mixer on low speed and stir until 

I know how tempting it can be to want to check on your perfect, beautiful cheesecake, but wait until it’s finished baking (or close to it) before opening the oven door! Yes, you will have to test for doneness at some point and there’s a real possibility it will need more time in the oven, but minimize opening the oven as much as possible.

Opening the oven door can drastically reduce the temperature of your oven, which will slow the baking process and might cause your cheesecake to sink or crack.

The Best Cheesecake Recipe Ever

Once your cheesecake is done baking, allow it to cool for 10 minutes on top of the stove. Then, run a knife around the inside of the springform pan to loosen the crust from the sides.

As your cheesecake cools, it may to shrink a bit. If the crust is stuck to the pan, your crust won’t give but your cheesecake will (leaving you with cracks). Free the crust from the sides so it can contract with your filling as needed.

I always let my cheesecake come to room temperature before chilling. For bests results, let it cool as gradually as possible. I put mine on top of my oven (the warmest spot in my house) so it can gradually cool off as the oven does.

No Bake Cheesecake Recipe (video)

This pre-chilling cooling period can take an hour or two, but it’s worth it. An abrupt temperature change (moving the cheesecake directly from oven to fridge) is likely to make it crack.

Cheesecake should always be stored chilled in the refrigerator. When I’m ready to store mine, I’ll usually replace the springform ring and then cover the top with foil.

Yes, you can freeze your cheesecake! Fortunately, this cheesecake recipe actually freezes very well. To freeze, first allow your cheesecake to cool on the stovetop and in the fridge as instructed. Once it’s chilled, you can freeze by wrapping thoroughly in plastic wrap and then wrapping in foil. Cheesecake will keep in the freezer for several months.

Gluten Free Cheesecake Recipe

3) I recommend the top of the oven because it is usually the warmest place in my house (after it’s been on for over an hour). This will help to cool the cheesecake more gradually and will also help avoid cracks).

Perfect

Serving: 1 slice | Calories: 500 kcal | Carbohydrates: 32 g | Protein: 8 g | Fat: 36 g | Saturated Fat: 22 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3 g | Cholesterol: 179 mg | Sodium: 450 mg | Potassium: 45 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 24 g | Vitamin A: 1200 IU | Calcium: 80 mg | Iron: 0.9 mg

Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered an estimate only. Actual nutritional content will vary based upon brands used, measuring methods, cooking method, portion sizes, and more.How much do you love cheesecake? I'm typically a huge fan! When it's good, eating cheesecake is a divine experience. When it's bad, it's such a disappointment.

Cheesecake Recipe From Blue Bloods Cookbook Is Classically New York

I've been served my fair share of dry and chalky cheesecake and I never make it past the first bite, but when a good piece of creamy cheesecake is put in front of me I cannot resist licking my plate clean.

Years ago, I discovered the secrets to making the best cheesecake ever and I'm going to share those tips with you in this tutorial.

Since starting this blog, I've shared dozens of decorated cheesecake ideas with you using my favorite cheesecake recipe but I've never shared the recipe to make plain vanilla or vanilla bean cheesecake.

Best Baked Vanilla Cheesecake Recipe

When I began creating recipes for Hungry Happenings, my goal was to share the most creative and unique desserts that were festively decorated for holidays and special occasions.

But, over the years, I've gotten a lot of questions about basic baking techniques, so I felt it was time to share my recipe to make this classic cheesecake. As I experimented with this recipe, I even learned a few tricks to make my cheesecakes even better.

-

[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=yDZqEubD upload-date=2021-04-14T01:57:13.000Z name=Cheesecake Recipe description=Bake the creamiest cheesecake using a water bath. This recipe makes luxuriously smooth, decadently rich cheesecake. player-type=default override-embed=default]

No Bake Cheesecake Recipe

Traditional cakes are flipped out of their pans once baked. You cannot flip a cheesecake out of a pan without damaging the top unless it is frozen solid. So, you need to bake cheesecakes in springform pans with removable sides.

The only difference is that the cheesecake pictured at the top that looks beautiful, tasted amazing, and was creamy and smooth was baked in a water bath.

While the cheesecake pictured on the bottom that is cracked, sunken, and dried out was baked in a dry oven without a water bath. Not only did it have a dry, chalky texture, but it also had an overly eggy flavor. It was not inedible, it just wasn't good enough to waste the calories!

Classic Cheesecake With Sour Cream Topping

When you don't bake your cheesecake in a water bath the edges of the cheesecake bake too quickly while the center remains wet. If you pull your cheesecake out of the oven too soon because the edges have browned too much or begin to crack, the center will be soupy.

I LOVE the Easy Bath silicone springform pan wrapper. It's basically a 9-inch silicone pan that you set your springform pan into. Then you pour the water in between the silicone pan and the larger outer pan. It keeps the springform pan from touching the water but sits close enough to the springform pan that it still allows the water bath to do its work.

My friend gave me one for my birthday this year and I used it for the first time to bake the cheesecake for this post and I will never bake a cheesecake without it again!

Classic

Vegan Cheesecake Recipe

Baking a cheesecake in a water bath is a must if you want a creamy cheesecake without cracks, but just be aware that whatever pan you use to fill your water bath will probably discolor, particularly aluminum cake pans (my non-stick roasting pan discolored as well). It doesn't hurt the pan's usefulness, it just looks ugly.

That's another wonderful thing about the silicone mold. It looks the same when it comes out of the oven. Now, if someone would make a really sturdy 12-inch round silicone pan I'd have the perfect cheesecake-baking set to use. Sadly the sides of most silicone pans are not sturdy enough to hold a lot of water in place and would be impossible to remove from an oven when filled with water.

Using the silicone wrapper was so wonderful! I lifted the springform pan out of the silicone pan and did not have any water dripping like I do when I use a tin foil-wrapped pan.

Ingredient No Bake Cheesecake (no Eggs Or Butter)

The cheesecake pictured above was baked in an 8-inch Push Pan in a water bath. I wanted to be sure I was giving you the correct ingredient amounts if you choose to use either an 8-inch or a 9-inch pan, so I baked several cheesecakes using various pans.

Notice the black flecks in the cheesecake? That is vanilla bean. I used vanilla bean paste to make all of my cheesecakes so they all have black flecks. If you want a pure off-white cheesecake or you plan to decorate it using colored cheesecake filling, be sure to use vanilla extract instead.

Mini Cheesecakes are made using a similar recipe but are baked in muffin tins. If you don't want to fuss with a water bath, then check out this recipe. These minis are easy to make and taste great.

No Bake Vanilla Cheesecake

If you love the flavor of cheesecake and chocolate, be sure to check out the recipe to make this Chocolate and Cheesecake Swirled Mousse. It's delish!

Tall

Did you make this recipe or have a question

Posting Komentar untuk "Cheesecake Recipes With Two Packages Of Cream Cheese"