Barbacoa Beef Bowl Recipe
This barbacoa burrito bowl is the best throw-together meal with layers of classic Mexican flavors. From zesty cilantro lime rice, to juicy beef barbacoa, to freshly made salsa, this homemade version will beat Chipotle’s burrito bowl any day.
Burrito bowls have honestly become a staple in my house. They’re so easy to toss together with a few meaty leftovers, rice, and fresh ingredients. And if you do the math, they’re a fraction of the cost of what you’d pay at your favorite Chipotle restaurant. Who doesn’t love that?

You’ve seen me make a carnitas burrito bowl, but when I make a large batch of meltingly tender beef barbacoa, it only makes sense to make a bowl out of that as well. I mean, just look at how tasty the photos look! And then, if I still have barbacoa leftovers, barbacoa tacos are on the menu next. Yes, I’m a little predictable like that.
Tender, Juicy Beef Barbacoa (slow Cooker Or Instant Pot)
Here’s a few essentials to build the ultimate burrito bowl. But keep on reading for more ways to spruce up your bowl!
Burrito bowls will forever be a meal prep savior! Just prep and store each ingredient into their own containers. They will keep for about 4 days in the fridge.
Skip the trip to Chipotle and opt to make these recipes right at home. You won’t believe how delicious and easy these are to make!
Barbacoa Chipotle Recipe
If you make this barbacoa burrito bowl, let me know how it turned out! I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below.
Calories: 502 kcal , Carbohydrates: 78 g , Protein: 22 g , Fat: 12 g , Saturated Fat: 4 g , Trans Fat: 1 g , Cholesterol: 41 mg , Sodium: 112 mg , Potassium: 731 mg , Fiber: 8 g , Sugar: 3 g , Vitamin A: 452 IU , Vitamin C: 9 mg , Calcium: 51 mg , Iron: 3 mg
©. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.These easy Barbacoa Beef Bowls are a perfect way to use up leftovers and avoid the restaurant lines by making this fresh and tasty meal at home!
Best Copycat Chipotle Barbacoa Recipe (slow Cooker Recipe)
For example, when I posted my recipe for Crockpot Barbacoa Beef, I said that I would share my recipe for Barbacoa Beef Bowls with you in just a few days.
If you are wondering, What to serve with barbacoa beef? Serve it over rice with whatever fresh veggies you like. You can’t go wrong with corn, black beans, green onions, tomatoes, avocados and some cilantro! It also pairs well with this Brazilian cheese bread recipe.
Aren’t these Barbacoa Beef Bowls just a thing of beauty? I don’t know why, but I love when my food is like a rainbow of colors and awesomeness. Wow, that might be the best simile I’ve ever written.

Easy Pressure Cooker Barbacoa Beef
I COULD have just haphazardly tossed all of these ingredients together into a bowl and went to town on it, but it is much more fun to carefully arrange each element in a perfect circle of joy and contentment.
Then you get to use your fork to destroy all of the perfection, mash it all up together, and shovel it into your mouth.
Serving: 1 serving | Calories: 579 kcal | Carbohydrates: 88 g | Protein: 32 g | Fat: 13 g | Saturated Fat: 3 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9 g | Cholesterol: 53 mg | Sodium: 134 mg | Fiber: 14 g | Sugar: 12 g
Barbacoa Beef (pressure Cooker Or Instant Pot)
Hi, I'm Linda! Welcome to The Wanderlust Kitchen, where I share recipes and travel adventures from all around the world. Here you'll find a world of recipes you can have confidence in. These recipes celebrate authentic food heritage as well as modern techniques and ingredients. Be adventurous and try a new recipe and travel somewhere you have never been before. Bon Appétit! Bon Voyage! THESE BARBACOABEEF TACO BOWLS ARE EVERYTHING!!! THEY ARE AN EXPLOSION OF FLAVOR AND TEXTURE IN EVERY JUICY, CRISPY BITE AND MAKE A FABULOUS PREP AHEAD DINNER OR GAME DAY FAVORITE – DO I HEAR TACO BOWL BAR?!
Your family and friends will love to customize their taco bowls and you will loooooove how easy they are! These Barbacoa Beef Taco Bowls are bursting with juicy, rich, spicy (customizable), Barbacoa Beef, cheesy hash browns (SO good), crispy lettuce, a medley of crunchy bell peppers, warm black beans, and cilantro corn all drizzled with tangy Avocado Ranch and showered with crunchy tortilla chips!

I just posted my Slow Cooker Beef Barbacoaand I’ve already been showered with comments on my FBsaying the Barbacoa Beef was a hit and a particular favorite comment read, “Rarely do foods taste as good as they look. I made this last night and it was wonderful. Thank you for the recipe! It will be made many more times.” – thank you Amanda, you have great taste!
Barbacoa Beef Rice Bowls
So in case you are wondering if you should make my Crockpot Barbacoa Beefrecipe, the answer is YES! And you should make my Barbacoa Beef Enchiladas AND these Barbacoa Beef Taco Bowls because melt-in-your-mouth tender, tangy chipotle beef + taco fixins’ = irresistible.
To make these Barbacoa Beef Taco Bowls, we first start by making our easy Slow Cooker Barbaco Beef. While the beef is bathing in the intensely flavored slow cooker bath, you prep all your taco bowl recipe ingredients. I love that! So when it’s dinner time, all that’s left to do is assemble the taco bowls – or better yet, let every diner assemble their own bowls so all that’s left to do is eat!
For the Beef Taco Bowl fixins, we start out with cheesy hash browns. You can substitute rice if you prefer (my Cilantro Lime Rice would be amazing) but both Patrick and I were drooling over the meat/cheese/potato combo. The hash browns are a nod toCalifornia Carne Asada Burritos which are a staple here in San Diego and particularly in our little family.
Quick And Easy Slow Cooker Barbacoa Beef
Basically, Carne Asada Burritos are your favorite carne asada burritos stuffed with French fries! Can I hug the genius who came up with that?!Because really, there is just something heavenly about meat and potatoes together. And if you thought French fries and steak were delicious, I can’t wait for you to sink your teeth into juicy Barbacoa Beef and crispy, cheesy hash browns!

Our Barbacoa Beef Taco Bowls also boast a sauteed medley of black beans, red bell peppers and sweet corn which are tossed with a splash of lime juice and cilantro as well as ground cumin, salt and garlic. Delectable all on their own.
The Barbacoa Beef Taco Bowls are finished with fresh, crunchy lettuce, plenty of crispy crushed tortilla chips and the crowning Avocado Ranch! Its luxuriously creamy, tangy and lick the blender delicious. Alternatively, you can also top with avocado crema or homemacde guacamole.
Moe's Beef Barbacoa Bowl Frozen Meal, 10 Oz
WANT TO TRY THESE BARBACOA BEEF CALIFORNIA TACO BOWLS? Pin themto your MEXICAN, SLOW COOKER, BEEF or DINNER Board to SAVE for later! Find me on Pinterestfor more great recipes! I am always pinning :)!
These Barbacoa Beef Taco Bowls are an explosion of flavor and texture in every juicy, crispy bite and make a fabulous prep ahead dinner or Game Day favorite – do I hear taco bowl bar?!
*If you can’t find a package with with garlic, onion, salt and pepper then lightly season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.

Ultimate Instant Pot Beef Barbacoa (the Best!)
Welcome to my food blog with all my favorite cravings! I am Jennifer, a lover of food and sharing my recipes. I am a cystic fibrosis survivor, lung & kidney transplant recipient, LOVER of life and FOOD. Start browsing recipes and subscribe to my weekly free newsletter! Read more about me here.
Sign up for our free newsletter and follow us on social media to make your life easier and more delicious with weekly new recipes:
Posting Komentar untuk "Barbacoa Beef Bowl Recipe"