Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Recipe Keto Pizza Soup

Recipe Keto Pizza Soup

I love seeing the words healthy and pizza in the same sentence. Not something you traditionally see but take it when you do.

Don’t worry, I’m an avid pizza lover. If I had to choose my last meal on earth, it would be a Papa John’s beef and mushroom pizza with the garlic butter dipping sauce. Yes, I’m salivating thinking about it.

One

Okay, that’s not entirely true, but what is true, my body hates gluten – yes the thick crust which is the reason you may even eat pizza.

Meat Lover's Pizza Soup

So I came to this point in my journey knowing full well that my body hates pizza making me hate life for the next 24 hours after eating all while still having this tight emotional connection to the fantastic flavors pizza brings.

So that left me no choice but to develop a way to get all of the flavors of pizza without any crust. Where there’s a will, there’s a way. That’s why I created this delicious, healthy pizza soup recipe.

I’ll be honest, sometimes you see the word “healthy” in front of a recipe and realize it’s only there to lure you in and convince you that something not healthy could be a bit healthy.

Instant Pot Sausage Pizza Soup: Whole30, Paleo, Keto, Gf

But the word healthy in front of this pizza soup does justify what this recipe is. Loaded with immune boosting, body healing and nutrient dense healing your body from the inside out.

Outside of loading it with veggies, the base of this soup is made from bone broth, and that is something to be celebrated.

You know I’m not much of a fan of calling anything a superfood, but if I had to take a stab at one, it would be bone broth. It’s so rich in essential nutrients that are hard to get in the day and age we live in.

Easy Creamy Pizza Soup Recipe (so Tasty!)

I mean think back to our ancestors, they used bones as the flavoring agent in so many dishes. And while they were using it often for flavoring, what they may not have known was the immense healing powers that were inside those bones.

Today, it’s hard even to buy a piece of meat with a bone attached. But the good news is, healing, healthy bone broth is starting to become a readily accessible ingredient, and one I think is worth investing in.

Bone broth is my staple for fighting illness and just providing the essentials for a healthy and high functioning body. I mean high functioning is the goal right? Here are some additional benefits:

One Pot Healthy Pizza Soup

And pretty much everything else you can think of. It provides the essential minerals, and nutrients your body tends to be deficient in.

While I would love to tell you about an amazing homemade bone broth recipe I whipped up, let’s be realistic because this is my new mission. While bone broth is technically a really simple recipe to make, I have to say that there is just something about the ease and convenience of buying it.

-

Because if I’m telling the truth, I’d prefer to buy it all of the time and thus why I’ve only made it once.

Keto Instant Pot Supreme Pizza Soup

However, not all bone broth is created equal, and the only way to benefit from it is to buy the highest quality bones or pre-made bone broth. My brand of choice is Kettle & Fire. They are 100% pure grass-fed bone broth made with all organic ingredients. You guys this is everything you need bottle up into one simple box just for you!

Not to mention, I got you a deal on your first order because I believe it to be so important in the overall health of your body, especially through the winter months. Click here to get 15% off your entire purchase + free shipping.

Maybe the best news of all is how easy this recipe is — a real one pot wonder. It’s one of those soups that if you get the base down, you can change out the toppings, just like pizza, creating a hundred different flavors.

Easy Pepperoni Pizza Soup (stovetop Or Crockpot)

So make the base and add your twist making a soup that fits your flavor profile. I know it’s a go-to in our house and can quickly become one in yours. But like I said at the beginning, when the word health and pizza collide, you know it’s got to be good, right?

Alexa is a Nutritionist currently pursuing her Masters degree in Public Health. She specializes in helping her clients to see the whole picture of health and wellness and enjoys developing healthy grain free recipes and writing about various health topics. She lives in a cornfield in Iowa with her husband Payton and their three daughters, Ava, Addie and Auden.This easy Instant Pot Pizza Soup is loaded with meat and vegetables in an ultra creamy broth! At about 7 net carbs per serving, this is a low-carb soup you’ll enjoy all winter long!

Low

I recently got an email from a reader requesting keto soups. She said she had been doing so well through summer on her low-carb diet because they stuck to lots of grilled meals, but she was struggling because she wanted winter comfort food. Believe me, I understand. I have always loved soup and so many of my favorite soups contain pasta, beans, or rice. It can be tricky to imagine how to create a filling soup without those!

Crockpot Pizza Soup Recipe

Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. On my second website, I’ve shared my all time favorite keto chili as well as a cheesy keto taco soup. Both are so great and perfectly filling! Today I’ve got a new keto soup option for you! This Instant Pot Pizza Soup has everything you love about pizza in a hearty soup form!

This Instant Pot Pizza Soup is loaded with good stuff! I really wanted to keep the flavor profile as close to a loaded or supreme pizza as I could while still keeping it low-carb.

You may be wondering how it is possible to have a “tomato-based” soup that is low-carb. I’ve done a lot of experimenting and I use a combination of tomato paste and beef broth to create a rich tomato-based broth that adds tons of flavor without the carbs.

Low Carb Crock Pot Pizza Soup

If you plan on making this soup for lunch, it will stay fresh in the fridge for up to four days. If you wanted to make this soup to freeze, I would recommend doing so without the dairy. The cream cheese, heavy cream and shredded cheese will not freeze well, so make this soup omitting those ingredients. Write on a freezer bag what dairy needs to be added and the amounts and pour the soup that you’ve made into the bag and freeze. That way, when you are ready to prepare the soup, you know exactly what you’ll need! This soup will stay good in the fridge for up to three months.

I love something on top of my soup, so I always turn to this list of 25+ Keto Soup Toppers for ideas! But I also love bread with soup, even on my keto diet! I’ve got a great list of 30+ Keto Bread Recipes, includingKeto Three Cheese Biscuits, Keto Bacon Cheddar Chive Biscuits andKeto Dinner Rolls, all of which would be perfect for this soup! If you’re looking for more easy keto dinners, check out these 20+ Easy Instant Pot and Slow Cooker Recipes!

Easy

To store this keto soup, place in a plastic or glass container with an airtight lid and put in the fridge. To warm, either warm on the stovetop or in the microwave in 30 second increments. This soup will stay fresh in the fridge for up to four days.

Low Carb Instant Pot Pizza Soup

You may think there is not enough liquid before you set the pressure cook cycle. This recipe is loaded with vegetable and they reduce greatly during the cooking process, trust me this makes a perfect hearty soup!

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get all the tasty recipes straight to your inbox plus a FREE keto meal plan grocery list!This Low-Carb Pizza Soup is everything you need for a keto pizza night! This low-calorie and lower-fat soup is delicious on its own or with keto garlic bread — bonus recipe included!

So, I’m going to be completely honest and admit that I’ve been binge watching “The Sopranos” recently (yes, I know. I’m 20 years late) and subsequently have quite a few Italia-inspired dishes coming soon to the blog. Carmela, y’all, I’m a fan! All of those pasta dinners they eat have me jonesing for some keto Italian food.

Keto Pizza Soup Recipe (crock Pot, Instant Pot)

What’s more Italian than pizza? Okay, well I guess there is some controversy that it actually originated in China because of something Marco Polo brought with him on an exploration. Who knows! What I do know is that I like pizza. A lot.

I also really like soup. It may be March but here in Kentucky, it snowed on the 1st and it’s been sub-zero temperatures. In other words, it’s still frigid and not springlike, which makes me want warm food.

Pizza

Feel free to play around with the toppings in this soup just like you would with a regular pizza! A sausage and

Keto Pizza Soup: Easy Low Carb Recipe

Posting Komentar untuk "Recipe Keto Pizza Soup"