Gluten Free Recipe For Cake
The BEST gluten-free vanilla cake you’ll ever make! This cake is fluffy and has a pillowy-soft crumb. Topped with a creamy vanilla buttercream, it’s worthy of any celebration.
I tested this recipe dozens of times to get it just right! The secret to delicious gluten-free cake is skipping the butter and

I’ve had this gluten-free vanilla cake recipe in the works for a few years now and I’m excited to finally be sharing it!
Gluten Free Sponge Cake (moist & Floofy!) • The Bojon Gourmet
The biggest trick to making a delicious gluten-free vanilla cake is to use a combination of sour cream and oil for richness instead of butter. This give the cake that wedding cake consistency!
I also use this trick in these gluten-free blueberry muffins. Butterfat causes gluten-free flour to clump up and make a denser crumb. Sour cream is also the key ingredient in this gluten-free coffee cake!
Here are a few more notes on the key ingredients. If you have any additional questions feel free to leave me a comment below!
Moist & Fluffy Gluten Free Carrot Cake Recipe
NOTE: I use and recommend Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free flour for this cake. I use King Arthur Flour for many of my recipes but I really like the consistency I get from the Bob’s flour for this recipe!
Note: Adding the dry ingredients alternately with liquid ingredients ensures the flour absorbs into the batter. This prevents dry, grainy gluten-free vanilla cake.
Once your batter is ready, pour it into your pan of choice and bake. I recommend making two 8-inch round cakes or one 9×13-inch cake with this gluten-free recipe.
The Very Best Gluten Free Vanilla Cake Recipe
These are my favorite 8-inch round cake pans. They are great quality for the price! For a 9×13-inch gluten-free cake I recommend this glass pan. Bake and then turn out onto a cooling rack.
Once the gluten-free cake layers are cooled on a wire rack, you can make the frosting. I’ve included my favorite recipe for vanilla buttercream frosting in the recipe card.
The main tricks to amazing vanilla buttercream are to whip the frosting throughly and add a pinch of salt to even out the sweetness of the powdered sugar. I add a pinch of salt to any frosting I make now!
Easy Vanilla Vegan Gluten Free Cake (oat Flour Only!)
The trick to making moist gluten-free cake is to use a combination of sour cream and oil for richness. Sour cream and oil work better than butter as butterfat causes gluten-free flour to clump up and make a denser crumb.
Gluten-free cake turns out best when you use a high-quality 1:1 gluten-free baking flour. Look for a blend that contains xanthan gum so the cake has the structure it needs.
This gluten-free vanilla cake will stay moist and soft for up to 2 days. To store simply cover the cake tightly with plastic wrap and keep at room temperature. This cake keeps much longer than other gluten-free cakes, which is another reason I love this recipe!
Bowl Vegan Gluten Free Vanilla Cake
I hope I’ve set you up for success to make the best gluten-free vanilla cake you’ve ever tried! If you try this recipe, be sure to leave me a comment/rating below. It helps me and others so much! Happy Baking!
The BESTgluten-free vanilla cakeyou’ll ever make! This cake is fluffy and has a pillowy-soft crumb. Topped with a creamy vanilla buttercream, it’s worthy of any celebration.
I tested this recipe dozens of times to get it just right! The secret to delicious gluten-free cake is skipping the butter and using a combination of sour cream and oil instead. Whipping the batter also makes a light and fluffy cake!
Easy Gluten Free Blueberry Cake
Gluten-Free 1:1 Baking Flour: This gluten-free cake turns out best when you use a high-quality 1:1 gluten-free baking flour. Look for a blend that contains xanthan gum so the cake has the structure it needs. This is my favorite brand for this recipe.
Storage: This gluten-free cake will stay moist and soft for up to 2 days. To store simply cover the cake tightly with plastic wrap and keep at room temperature. (This cake keeps much longer than other gluten-free cakes, which is another reason I love this recipe!)
Recommended Baking Pans: These aremy favorite 8-inch round cake pans. They are great quality for the price! For a 9×13-inch cakeI recommend this glass pan.
Gluten Free Carrot Cake {moist And Fluffy!}
Calories: 605 kcal | Carbohydrates: 88 g | Protein: 5 g | Fat: 28 g | Saturated Fat: 18 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 87 mg | Sodium: 362 mg | Potassium: 172 mg | Fiber: 2 g | Sugar: 70 g | Vitamin A: 597 IU | Vitamin C: 1 mg | Calcium: 107 mg | Iron: 1 mg

I believe you can make amazing, gluten-free food with everyday ingredients that everyone will enjoy. I’m here to share my tried-and-true recipes with you!Sometimes you just need a little gluten-free cake chocolate cake to get you through the day. We make this chocolate cake recipe at least once a month.
I often find that gluten-free cake recipes are complicated or call for a kazillion ingredients (ok, not a kazillion - but a lot).
Gluten Free Cake Recipes For Every Craving • The Bojon Gourmet
I don't have the time or the brain space to bake up crazy big recipes, or recipes that have tons of steps in them.
I need gluten-free cake recipes to be simple, have less than 15 ingredients, and require two bowl or less - otherwise my kitchen ends up a massive wreck.
Piles and piles of dishes, all for one delicious thing - a gluten-free chocolate cake. You might be wondering why it has to be that way. Well, It doesn't.
Easy Gluten Free Vanilla Cake
There are amazing recipes out there, and they don't take forever to make or require you to hire a housekeeper to clean up after you in the kitchen. You just have to look for them.
Give this gluten-free chocolate cake a try and see what I mean. We often use this gluten-free cake recipe to make gluten-free birthday cake.
Do you love whipping up delicious desserts in the kitchen, but want to improve your skills? Take this Raw Vegan Desserts Course to become a gluten-free, dairy-free dessert pro!
Best Gluten Free Cake Recipes
When we first switched over to a gluten-free diet we struggled. Gluten-free recipes were over-complicated and we got frustrated in the kitchen.
Chocolate cake was one of the things we missed the most. Not flour-less chocolate cake, not chocolate cake made with nut butters, but regular old-fashioned gluten-free chocolate cake.

We tried a couple of gluten-free chocolate cake mixes (mind you, this was seven years before this post) and weren't satisfied. Most of them tasted like grass.
Easy Gluten Free Carrot Cake Recipe
There are a couple of tips and tricks to getting the right texture with gluten-free cake. First, you have to follow the recipe.
Other than the dairy substitute, I haven’t tried other substitutes in this recipe. If you use substitutions, you are doing so at your own risk.
Second, you want to mix at the right time and not over-mix. When you are beating the oil, sugar, and eggs you’ll want to beat it for the time listed.
Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Cake (egg Free, Dairy Free)
Yes, you can make this gluten-free chocolate cake dairy-free. Simply use dairy-free milk in the gluten-free chocolate cake mix and use dairy-free butter in the frosting.
I haven't tried using an egg substitute in this gluten free chocolate cake but a few others have tried it with flax-egg.
If your temperature is too high, or your cake is placed in the oven too high your cake may bake up into a high, cracked dome.
Vegan Gluten Free Carrot Cake
The heat of baking activates the baking powder and causes it to release carbon dioxide, which forms bubbles and raises the cake.
If your oven is too hot, that process is sped up. Make sure to place your cake in the center, and regularly check your oven's temperature.
If you are looking for cupcake recipes, just search cupcakes in the search bar on the right. Here is a video of my gluten-free chocolate cupcakes, which uses the same ingredients as this chocolate cake.

Gluten Free Funfetti Cake
There are several reason why cakes sink, one is from over beating the batter and adding too much air. Also, cakes often will sink when there is too much moisture.
In higher elevations, the leavening agent works twice as hard and may cause the batter to rise rapidly and sink before it’s had a chance to set up.
This gluten-free cake recipe is simple enough that anyone can make it (yes, even the non-baker folks). Serve it with Gluten Free Ice Cream for an extra special treat.
Amazing Gluten Free Birthday Cake
I hope you enjoy it as much as we do! If you like cake then you'll also love my Gluten-Free Lemon Cake and my Gluten-Free Vanilla Cupcakes.
Note on Questions and Comments: All comments and questions are answered in the order they are received. I aim to answer all questions within 48 hours. There may be a delay on weekends and holidays.While I’m not gluten free myself, I get a lot of requests for gluten free recipes on social media. That’s why I’m sharing this gluten free vanilla cake recipe!!
I used to think that gluten free baking was super intimidating, but there are so many wonderful gluten free flour blends out there nowadays!!
Gluten Free Birthday Cake {dairy Free Option}
If you didn’t tell me that this cake was gluten free, I’d have no clue. The texture and taste are just like a regular vanilla cake!!
There are a lot gluten free flour blends out
Posting Komentar untuk "Gluten Free Recipe For Cake"