Gluten Free Low Carb Pancakes Recipe
Low Carb Pancakes: these keto pancakes have only 4 net carbs per serving and are a delicious family approved breakfast made with almond flour and cream cheese!
My families love of pancakes has been well documented on this blog over the years, but never has a recipe been considered low carb or healthy.

Jorge and I have been doing the low carb diet thing for a little while, but we were desperately missing our favorite Sunday breakfast — pancakes.
Keto Friendly Cottage Cheese Pancakes
So I started off on the hunt for a low carb pancake recipe that we would love and actually look forward to eating.
I tried some with coconut flour that were horrid. I mean, truly horrid. Coconut flour is great, just not in keto pancakes.
My next foray into low carb pancakes was with almond flour. I tried some where you whip egg whites into stiff peaks and fold in theyalmond flour.
Keto Pumpkin Pancakes
I took it out of the pan, slathered it with butter and hit it with a dab of my personal favorite sugar-free syrup and JACKPOT.
I use Kirklands Almond Flour (Costco brand) because it has a great price and is only 2 grams net carbs for 1/4 of a cup.
You can make them with regular sugar for the kids and they are still a lot healthier than regular all purposeflour pancakes would be.
Almond Flour Banana Pancakes
You have to give these low carb pancakes a try! I promise they taste like actual pancakes — just read all the reviews!
Update: I have been making double/triple batches of these ketopancakesand refrigerating the leftovers in a ziplock bag and reheating them in the microwave. They still taste greatreheatedand make the busy weekday mornings much easier!
I'm a trial & error, self taught, sugar addict who thankfully learned how to survive in the kitchen! I am also a wife, mama of 3.Delicious hot and fluffy almond flour pancakes make a fantastic low-carb breakfast. They taste just like the ones you ate as a kid. But these come from an easy, gluten-free, keto recipe.
Keto Blueberry Pancakes
Is there anything better than a hot, fluffy pancakes on a weekend morning? How about ones that are actually good for you?
The best part is knowing that these almond flour pancakes are low-carb and gluten-free. I like to serve mine up with butter and sugar-free maple flavored syrup for comfort food without any of the guilt.
Pancakes always make me think of the weekend, but they’re great for an easy weekday breakfast too! In fact, this recipe only takes about 20 minutes to make from scratch.
Coconut Flour Pancakes (vegan/grain Free/paleo)
You can also cook them ahead of time and then store them in the refrigerator or freezer. Then, breakfast is as easy as warming them up and adding your toppings!
Almond flour and almond meal are great replacements for all-purpose flour. The taste is very neutral as well. However, almond flour is denser than regular flour. For fluffy pancakes, the key is to use extra fine blanched almond flour so the texture isn’t too dense.
Whole large eggs are used as the binder for the recipe. If you find the taste a bit too eggy, you can use flax eggs or psyllium eggs for half the recipe.

Best Fluffy Low Carb Keto Pancakes (blender Recipe)
Baking powder or soda creates the light and fluffy texture we want in pancakes and other baked goods. If you use baking soda in this almond flour pancake recipe, it's best to add a little vinegar so there's enough acid to make air bubbles in the batter.
It's best to use a mild oil like avocado oil. Coconut oil and olive oil are okay to use but may add undesired flavor.
Before starting the batter, preheat a griddle or large nonstick skillet.Lightly oil or grease the cooking surface and heat to about 325 to 350°F on medium heat.
Pancakes Recipe By The Keto Store Nz
Combine all the ingredients in a blender or large mixing bowl with a whisk. Adding in vinegar or sparkling water will create more bubbles and result in fluffier pancakes.
When the edges start to dry and you see small bubbles on the top of the pancakes, flip and cook on the other side for a minute or two. The first side should be nice and golden.
Almond flour pancakes taste great with a tablespoon of butter on each for a healthy breakfast. If you want extra flavor, I recommend using low carb toppings to keep your meal keto friendly.
Cinnamon Roll Gluten Free Low Carb Keto Protein Pancakes
These fluffy almond flour pancakes are just as good out of the freezer as they are the first day they were made.
To prevent them from sticking to each other in the freezer, place a sheet of wax paper between the layers. Alternatively, freeze them individually on a tray first and transfer them to a freezer bag once they are completely frozen.

Before getting to the full almond flour pancake recipe, let's take a look at some questions people often ask about these pancakes.
Bowl Grain Free Pancakes
You can use finely ground blanched almonds or almond meal in place of regular flour in pancakes. But you may need to make a few small adjustments to the recipe.
If you don't have an adequate binder in the batter, the pancake may be crumbly. That's why you need to use plenty of eggs in the recipe. Xanthan gum, psyllium, or flax meal are also binding ingredients.
Using about 2 tablespoons of batter per pancake, a serving of 4 pancakes will have about 8 grams of total carbs with 4 grams of fibers. So a serving is about 4g net carbs.
Low Carb Pancakes (gluten Free, Grain Free)
If you like this almond flour pancake recipe, may want to try more keto pancakes. Take a look at some of these other low-carb breakfast ideas:
Light and fluffy gluten-free pancakes made from finely ground almonds. These low-carb pancakes are perfect served with butter and sugar-free maple flavored syrup.
Another way to get fluffier pancakes is to add the egg yolks directly into the batter and beat the egg whites in a separate bowl. After the egg whites have reached soft peaks, gently fold them into the batter.
Perfect Keto Pancakes {keto, Low Carb, Gluten Free}
Pancakes can be frozen and reheated in the microwave for about 20 seconds on high for each serving. Larger batches can be placed in oven at 350°F for about ten minutes.

Serving: 4 small pancakes | Calories: 335 | Carbohydrates: 8 g | Protein: 12 g | Fat: 31 g | Saturated Fat: 3 g | Cholesterol: 109 mg | Sodium: 419 mg | Potassium: 40 mg | Fiber: 4 g | Sugar: 1 g | Vitamin A: 158 IU | Calcium: 95 mg | Iron: 2 mg
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Fluffy Keto Almond Flour Pancakes Recipe
© - Unauthorized use of this material without written permission is strictly prohibited unless for personal offline purposes. Single photos may be used, provided that full credit is given to along with a link back to the original content.These keto pancakes are extra thick and fluffy and need just 5 ingredients! No grains and no sugar needed, they are quick and easy to make! 3 grams net carbs per serving.
If I could choose one breakfast to eat day in day out, it would have to pancakes. There’s something comforting and special about waking up to a big stack of fluffy pancakes drizzled with maple syrup. Growing up, my mom would make my sister and I pancakes on weekends as a special treat, and they were something we genuinely looked forward to them!
When I first moved out of home, pancakes were something I’d eat very regularly, and I often made time in the mornings specifically for them. Since I started a low carb diet, I swore I’d never give up pancakes, and you can bet your bottom dollar I’ve made a low carb version!
Cream Cheese Pancakes (low Carb And Sugar Free)
I’ve been meaning to share a keto pancake recipe for quite some time. Even though I have tons of versions, I wanted to share my tried and tested one without all the fancy extra ingredients and mix-ins!
Now, these pancakes may look incredibly fancy, but I promise you, they are so easy to make! Just 5 main ingredients are needed, and NO sugar or grains! The texture of the pancakes is thick, extra fluffy, and soft in the middle! They taste like diner-style pancakes, without any egg or almond flavor whatsoever!
With such a busy schedule, I love meal prepping these pancakes on the weekend and simply reheat them in the mornings, to make the perfect low carb breakfast to kickstart my day!

Keto Fluffy Pancakes
Start by whisking together the eggs, milk, and coconut milk into a small bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the almond flour and baking powder. Gently fold through the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until a thick batter remains.
Now, grease a large non-stick pan and place it over medium heat. Once hot, scoop out 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover. Let the pancakes cook for 3-4 minutes, or until bubbles start to appear around the edges. Flip the pancakes
Posting Komentar untuk "Gluten Free Low Carb Pancakes Recipe"