Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Easy Oatmeal Cookies Recipe Vegan

Easy Oatmeal Cookies Recipe Vegan

Almost immediately after publishing my dairy free chocolate chip cookies, I new I wanted to find the best oatmeal cookie recipe. I can’t tell you how many batches I’ve made. I made healthy ones, dry ones and ones that didn’t spread, but they were all disappointments.

Because I already knew exactly what I wanted from these vegan oatmeal cookies. I wanted them to be chewy, with a hint of cinnamon and the traditional nuttiness you get from old fashioned oats. And, I’ve finally found it.

Easy

Make your flax egg. Stir the ground flax and water together in a small bowl. Set it aside and let the flax absorb the liquid.

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe (vegan & Gluten Free)

Mix the dry ingredients. Whisk the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together in a medium bowl. Set the bowl aside for later.

Mix the wet ingredients. In a larger bowl, beat the vegan butter and sugars with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the flax egg and vanilla and mix until combined.

Add them together. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients, about 1 cup at a time, mixing as you go and scraping the sides as needed, until combined.

Coconut Oil Oatmeal Cookies

Bake the cookies. Scoop the cookies onto your cookie sheet and bake for 10 – 12 minutes, or until the cookies have set but are still soft. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool on the cookie sheet before transferring them to a cooling rack.

You can use quick oats if that’s what you have on hand, but the chewiness and overall texture of the cookies will be different. Because quick cook oats are already partially cooked, your cookies will be less chewy and softer than if you were to use old-fashioned or rolled oats.

These oatmeal cookies are pretty healthy, they contain a lot of great nutrients for your body in a delicious cookie form, but they do contain sugars and fats. With the added flax seeds, you have more fiber and omega 3 in every bite, too.

Easy Coconut Flour Oatmeal Cookies

Yes, most brands of oats aren’t considered gluten free because of cross contamination. This vegan oatmeal cookie recipe also contains gluten in the form of all-purpose flour.

This post contains affiliate links. I may earn commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. I will never recommend a product I don’t use or trust.Soft and chewy vegan oatmeal cookies. These super easy cookies are brown sugar sweetened, coconut and cinnamon infused and make a perfect treat or snack.

My mother reckons I inherited all my baking skills from my two grandmothers because my mother sure doesn’t like to bake and I

Vegan Gluten Free Tahini Oatmeal Cookies

These vegan oatmeal cookies are as hearty and delicious as they look. Sweetened with brown sugar and packed with rolled oats and coconut, there is not much that can beat a good oatmeal cookie!

And if you love oatmeal cookies, then check out our vegan oatmeal raisin cookies our vegan oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, our vegan peanut butter oatmeal cookies and our vegan banana oatmeal cookies too. Our vegan oatmeal bars, vegan anzac biscuits and vegan no bake cookies are also a treat.

You will find full instructions and measurements in the recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is a summary of the process to go along with the process photos.

Sugar Free Oatmeal Cookies With Raisins (healthy!)

We find 12 minutes to be perfect for a soft and chewy cookie, but if you want it more crunchy then you can increase the bake time up to 15 minutes. Just keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t burn.

The

They usually spread perfectly on their own, but in the event that they don’t, you can either bake them an extra couple of minutes, so long as they haven’t been baking too long, or you can simply flatten them gently with a fork as soon as they come out of the oven still warm and soft.

These cookies work GREAT as gluten-free. Simply replace the regular all purpose flour with a gluten-free all purpose baking blend. Also ensure your rolled oats are certified gluten-free and you’re good to go.

Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (healthy, Easy, & Oil Free)

Keep your cookies stored in a sealed container at room temperature where they will stay good for up to one week. You can also store them in a covered container in the fridge.

Serving: 1 Cookie | Calories: 160 kcal | Carbohydrates: 23 g | Protein: 2 g | Fat: 7 g | Saturated Fat: 4 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Sodium: 155 mg | Potassium: 79 mg | Fiber: 2 g | Sugar: 13 g | Vitamin A: 219 IU | Vitamin C: 1 mg | Calcium: 20 mg | Iron: 1 mg

DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? Rate it & leave your feedback in the comments section below, or tag @ on Instagram and hashtag #

No Bake Oatmeal Cookies (3 Ingredients!)

Hi I'm Alison Andrews, I'm the voice and cook behind Loving It Vegan. I love making delicious vegan food and creating vegan versions of all your old favorites, so that you’ll never feel like you’re missing out. Find out more about me here.

Loving It Vegan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This site may contain some of these links to Amazon.com. If you make a purchase through one of those links, Loving It Vegan will receive a small commission from the purchase at no additional cost to you.

Vegan

Comment Policy: Your feedback is really appreciated! Please do us a favor and rate the recipe as well as this really helps us! The most helpful comments are the ones that give useful feedback for others who might make the recipe, tell about substitutions you made or adjustments you made and how it turned out, or assisting other commenters. Rude or insulting comments will not be accepted.The only vegan oatmeal cookie recipe you’ll need: chewy ‘n moist vegan oatmeal cookies packed with delicious oats and crispy edges.. The tastiest easy vegan oatmeal cookies!

Vegan Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies 1 Bowl

Simple and easy–remember when things were simple and easy? No? Me neither! But today’s vegan oatmeal cookies recipe truly is simple and it truly is easy. Niiiioce! (I say to myself). 😉

Are you ready for exceptionally GOOD, tear-in-your-eye fantastic, best ever vegan oatmeal cookies? Whoop whoop! Today’s vegan oat cookies are made without any extra add-ins, without any additional junk—just simple and easy vegan oatmeal cookies.

These vegan oatmeal cookies boast crispy, caramelized edges, chewy, rich centers and the best ever vegan oatmeal cookie flavor (the key is in the spices!). So are you ready to learn more about how to make vegan oatmeal cookies? Let’s bake this!

Perfect Oatmeal Cookies Recipe

In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients for your vegan oatmeal cookies: oats, oat flour, flaxseed, spices and salt.

“I am a horrible baker but this simple recipe made my cookies come out PERFECT! I pulled them out at 13 mins and omg once they cooled the texture was insane. I also added vegan mini choco chips. This is my new go to cookie recipe! Thank you ILY BB”

“I admit I was skeptical, but this recipe is amazing. My last attempt at oatmeal cookies was demotivational, and resulted in dry little hockey pucks. These came out soft, chewy, and hearty, with a lovely and pretty surprising caramely flavour…. So delicious and simple, and quick. Thank you!”

-

One Bowl Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

“I used to be so intimidated by making vegan cookies but this recipe proves that it’s not hard at all. These cookies are delicious and my family loves them.”

These easy vegan oatmeal cookies areperfectly spicedwithcozy flavorsofcinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Thechewy, moist centersof these simple vegan oatmeal cookies are surrounded bycrispy, caramel-y edges. Just think: you’re taking a bite intocomforting oatmealcookie YUM!

This vegan oatmeal cookie recipe is not only simple and easy to make, but it’s also made with simple & easy ingredients!

Easy Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

Instead of Butter… We’re gonna go ahead and skip dairy butter and sub that sucker with coconut oil and almond butter—some of my favorite ingredients to use in many of my vegan cookie recipes. They add a richness to every cookie & a creamy, buttery flavor that takes these simple vegan oatmeal cookies to the next level.

Ground Flaxseed: instead of going with the usual flax egg to create a binder in my vegan oatmeal cookie recipe, I’ve included straight up ground flaxseed! I find the flaxseed add a rich, nutty texture and serves to add that extra “oomph” in my easy vegan oatmeal cookies!

Warm Spices: ground cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves are the perfect fall/wintry trifecta of spice that warm you up and give all the cozy feels. Who says natural ingredients can’t give you an extra oomph?

The Best Vegan Oatmeal Cookies

Coconut Sugar, Pure Maple Syrup—instead of using cane sugar, which isn’t vegan since it’s processed with bone char, we’re gonna be using coconut sugar! And you can go ahead and skip the honey. The vegan liquid sweetener of today’s oatmeal cookies is maple syrup. Yum!

-

Store these vegan oatmeal cookies in an airtight container for about 1-2 weeks at room temperature. Just make

Posting Komentar untuk "Easy Oatmeal Cookies Recipe Vegan"