Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Apricot Jam Pork Chop Recipe

Apricot Jam Pork Chop Recipe

Apricot balsamic pork chops are going to be in your weeknight dinner rotation after your first bite of this sweet and tangy dish! The sauce is versatile and full of flavor! You’ll be blown away by how incredibly easy this dish is to put together.

I also posted this recipe in my private Facebook group, The Community Table, two weeks ago and guess what? I have had at least four people make it already and they RAVED about it.

Pork

So there you go. I hope that is enough to convince you that you need to grab the ingredients for this dish and make it as soon as you can!

Apricot Pork Recipe

I always get asked how I come up with recipes and to be honest, I get inspiration from a lot of places.

Magazines, definitely. Sometimes when we watch Netflix shows of food (ha, because what else would I be doing, right?) and I want to try to recreate what the show ate or something similar.

But my favorite thing to do is to walk around grocery stores and look at ingredients and come up with dishes that way.

Apricot And Mustard Glazed Pork Chops

I know that not everyone is as food-oriented as me and can just think of a recipe from an ingredient but hey- that’s why you’re here right?

I practically live at the grocery store so the other day, when I was there for probably the third time that week, I was in the jam and jellies aisle.

This particular jar of apricot preserves was standing out at me because 1. I’m a marketer’s dream, and 2. cute packaging sucks me in 100% of the time.

Oven Baked Pork Chops With Apricot Glaze • Dishing Delish

So anyway, long story short is that whenever I cook with jams or sweet ingredients, I love adding in some sort of tang and/or bite.

Apricot

Balsamic vinegar (which I don’t really get why I have four bottles of in my pantry, haha) sounded like an amazing pairing to go with my beautiful jar of apricot preserves.

Also, I like buying cute jars of jams because once you’re done with them, you can wash the jars out and reuse them for things like planting succulents or using them to store other liquids.

Apricot Pork Sheet Pan Meal

You can definitely use bone-in pork chops but they’ll take a bit longer to cook because the meat near the bone will be harder to cook through.

I’ve definitely seen some at the butcher where it was a really thick edge! You’re paying for that too and you don’t really eat it.

Pan

Sure, fat gives it more flavor but I also think it’s unnecessary because you typically use pork chops in a dish because they’re leaner.

Ginger Apricot Pork Chops Recipe

I roasted those separately while the pork chops were cooking then I threw them into the skillet when everything was done so everything could get coated in the luscious sauce.

Apricot balsamic pork chops are going to be in your weeknight dinner rotation after your first bite of this sweet and tangy dish!

The default measuring system for this website is US Customary. Unit conversions are provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. While we strive to provide accurate unit conversions, please be aware that there may be some discrepancies.

Apricot

Spiced Apricot Glazed Pork Chops

I added roasted potatoes and asparagus to the skillet for photo purposes but we had them as our side dish and didn't cook the veggies in the skillet. I roasted them in the oven.

Serving: 1 pork chop with sauce | Calories: 408 kcal | Carbohydrates: 26 g | Protein: 47 g | Fat: 15 g | Sugar: 20 g

This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.

Healthy & Organic Meal Kit Delivery Service

Awesome! The only thing I did different was to sear the chops in regular cooking oil and added the butter to the sauce when I poured it in the pan. (I was afraid I'd burn the butter.) The sauce was tangy and not too sweet. I did the roast potatoes and asparagus, too-an absolute feast!

Spiced

This recipe was delicious, the balance of the sweet and heat was perfect. It will be in my collection of favorite recipes.

This was really delicious, and the pork chops turned out perfectly browned and the sauce is dark and rich. I had super thick chops so it took a little longer, just enough time to make some quick sides. Thanks!

Apricot Balsamic Pork Chops Recipe

Posting Komentar untuk "Apricot Jam Pork Chop Recipe"